CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Izzard...

Hammer of Cunts

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

DC it's not my business and of course I won't get involved, but it appears that the Harold bod has got right up your nose. What's the thinking behind this?

I was happy to go with the flow here, but this chap boasted about owning a pair of ‘Ravel’ shoes with rubber soles Francis. What would you do?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nope. But I will now. Thank you.

Best thing I've seen on the telly since nighty-night. I don't know if you'll find it on the hooky streaming sites, but I think it's on HBO. It's worth paying for episode 4 alone. 

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I was happy to go with the flow here, but this chap boasted about owning a pair of ‘Ravel’ shoes with rubber soles Francis. What would you do?

I had a Saturday job at Ravel in Brent Cross when I was 15. They sent me on a two day course to learn the art of selling shoe trees. I was a hater at a very young age.

8 hours ago, Frank said:

I had a Saturday job at Ravel in Brent Cross when I was 15. They sent me on a two day course to learn the art of selling shoe trees. I was a hater at a very young age.

Careful frank, you will be swapping recipes with gypo at 2am before you know it, pleb.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll give it a look. I hope it's not one of those things that only women find funny, like Miranda Hart.

I always thought Miranda Hart represented the absolute nadir of funniness, the perfect comedy vacuum. Then I saw Romesh Ranganathan.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I always thought Miranda Hart represented the absolute nadir of funniness, the perfect comedy vacuum. Then I saw Romesh Ranganathan.

Most ethnic comedians are shit as far as my tastes go. A couple of exceptions are Reginald D Hunter, who has a voice and southern accent you can listen to all day, but the greatest black stand-up, pushing Richard Pryor into 2nd place in front of Reg, has to be Eddie Murphy. Quick thinking funny cunt that's never really played the race card, and got on with it.

"I don't have a problem if my girlfriend goes out with her gay friends. At least they won't be hitting on her, but it worries me that at the end of the night, she gives them a little goodnight kiss and then comes home to me with AIDS all over her lips."

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most ethnic comedians are shit as far as my tastes go. A couple of exceptions are Reginald D Hunter, who has a voice and southern accent you can listen to all day, but the greatest black stand-up, pushing Richard Pryor into 2nd place in front of Reg, has to be Eddie Murphy. Quick thinking funny cunt that's never really played the race card, and got on with it.

"I don't have a problem if my girlfriend goes out with her gay friends. At least they won't be hitting on her, but it worries me that at the end of the night, she gives them a little goodnight kiss and then comes home to me with AIDS all over her lips."

Billy Connolly was a good ethnic comedian but now he’s a spastic...

lol.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I see Live at the Apollo has an ethnic comedian on, I always take a look, just to see if their routine is about being ethnic. It always is. One black woman came out and said "alright Apollo? As you can see I is bleck", which brought a huge laugh out of the predominantly white audience. 

After a minute I switch off.