CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Izzard...

Hammer of Cunts

I've never really seen the semen-swilling Izzard cunt in anything, as my tolerance for arse-lords peaks at how efficiently I can despatch the leftie snowflake bearded lady bastards through a fucking bark-stripper. However, I'm willing to give the cottaging fairy a comprehensive hysterectomy with a 16oz ball-pein hammer when he goes full lady.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Rev said:

I've never really seen the semen-swilling Izzard cunt in anything, as my tolerance for arse-lords peaks at how efficiently I can despatch the leftie snowflake bearded lady bastards through a fucking bark-stripper. However, I'm willing to give the cottaging fairy a comprehensive hysterectomy with a 16oz ball-pein hammer when he goes full lady.

You won’t last long when Sturgeon gets independence for you....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You won’t last long when Sturgeon gets independence for you....

The majority of us don't want it and Floppy Bollocks will tell her to fuck off anyway. It's unlikely to happen for a few decades. 

26 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Old Alex big bollox says that it will be a super majority.

Yeah it might be, but it's usually on a 60% turnout, sometimes quite a bit less. Because all the pro-union parties won't work together, they split the pro-union vote in three, so Sturgeon takes power on less than 30%. It's been as low as 22% before.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is there are catholic/ proddie split over independence?

Yeah. In Glasgow, it's very bitter. That was down to Salmond/Sturgeon saying Catholics vote Yes and Protestants vote No.

According to the SNP, only Yes supporters are "true Scots".

Sturgeon's a horrible little cunt who's facing several charges at the moment, but has threatened most media outlets with withdrawal of digital advertising rights if they publish/broadcast anything negative about her. She's already used the public purse to D Notice around a dozen current issues. Any FOIs are redacted and one or two journalists have been sacked for publishing opinion pieces.

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yeah. In Glasgow, it's very bitter. That was down to Salmond/Sturgeon saying Catholics vote Yes and Protestants vote No.

Sturgeon's a horrible little cunt who's facing several charges at the moment, but has threatened most media outlets with withdrawal of digital advertising rights if they publish/broadcast anything negative about her. She's already used the public purse to D Notice around a dozen current issues. Any FOIs are redacted and one or two journalists have been sacked for publishing opinion pieces.

Actually Scotland has done well out of the devolution with Westminster funding that in theory would dry up after independence .. I heard one little SNP cunt moaning about the lack of Scottish influence at Westminster but who somehow forgot that the Blair government was basically a Scottish cabinet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rev said:

The 'true Scots' claim is fucking absurd. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Actually Scotland has done well out of the devolution with Westminster funding that in theory would dry up after independence .. I heard one little SNP cunt moaning about the lack of Scottish influence at Westminster but who somehow forgot that the Blair government was basically a Scottish cabinet.

The SNP don't want Devo to work, so they'll thwart it at every opportunity. Only "independence" will work apparently, although Sturgeon doesn't really want it, as there'd be no cunt left to blame if she got it. That's why she only demands it when she's personally assured that it's off the table. The promise and threat of it's only to keep her dribbling support onside.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Rev said:

The SNP don't want Devo to work, so they'll thwart it at every opportunity. Only "independence" will work apparently, although Sturgeon doesn't really want it, as there'd be no cunt left to blame if she got it. That's why she only demands it when she's personally assured that it's off the table. The promise and threat of it's only to keep her dribbling support onside.

TBH my ire is more towards the patronising cunts in England who deny that they are English  and say that they hope the Scots get their independence and then say that they might try to get a Scottish passport .. oddly all these cunts seem to be in the the far South of England and would never be affected by the issues that cunts who are close to the border would face.  Here in Devon though we do have a sinister lot just over another "border" who want independence for Cornwall.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Whatever happens, she’s still got her looks. She could try modelling.

8 minutes ago, Rev said:

My first conscious exposure to the SNP came in the 1979 devolution referendum, when the biggest chin-stroking fucking bellend in the school started wearing badges and putting up posters. I had utterly hated the smarmy cunt already, as far back as I can remember, so naturally took against devolution as a matter of principle, and the rest as they say is history.

When the result was announced and the "Yes" campaign failed to get the 40% they needed the wanker was in actual tears, much to my delight. As there were no safe spaces in those days, and fat speccy bastards were fair game, I let him know in no uncertain terms that he was a limp-wristed homosexual cry baby, thus goading him into throwing the first punch. What a kicking the cunt then took on that glorious day.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Whatever happens, she’s still got her looks. She could try modelling.

That ginger dwarf gets make-overs courtesy of B&Q. What would she model as, a lesbian tractor?

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My first conscious exposure to the SNP came in the 1979 devolution referendum, when the biggest chin-stroking fucking bellend in the school started wearing badges and putting up posters. I had utterly hated the smarmy cunt already, as far back as I can remember, so naturally took against devolution as a matter of principle, and the rest as they say is history.

When the result was announced and the "Yes" campaign failed to get the 40% they needed the wanker was in actual tears, much to my delight. As there were no safe spaces in those days, and fat speccy bastards were fair game, I let him know in no uncertain terms that he was a limp-wristed homosexual cry baby, thus goading him into throwing the first punch. What a kicking the cunt then took on that glorious day.

They're a fucking joke. Our Defence Minister's only CV entry is that he was a stand-up entertainer at Butlins and our Justice Secretary was a call-centre worker before entering politics. They only succeed because they promise to turbo-charge the unemployables' benefits.

They came up with this "Bairns not Bombs" bullshit saying they'd spend the Trident money elsewhere, but whatever sum we pay is our Defence budget set by NATO. It'd be the same figure with or without Trident. The mouth-breathers still lap it up though. Cunts.

39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You do know that Harold votes SNP, Bawso?

48 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

TBH my ire is more towards the patronising cunts in England who deny that they are English

Any excuse to quote this:

It's shite being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth, the most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilisation. Some people hate the English, I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonised by wankers. We can't even find a decent culture to be colonised by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. 

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's shite being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth, the most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilisation. Some people hate the English, I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonised by wankers. We can't even find a decent culture to be colonised by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. 

What about the Cornish?

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

So you don't like Braveheart? 

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

What about the Cornish?

Has anybody else noticed that they edited out of the Ginster's pasty ad the wild eyed - hanger on type - needy looking - loose cannon - old guy in order to focus on the really cool vibe of the young surfers on the beach at sunset". So fucking fake like the whole of the unemployment black hole drug addled hedge bending West Country.