CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Izzard...

Hammer of Cunts

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Nothing is desperate on that scale - it is carefully planned. You just have to study in detail the history of just one small area of the Empire such as the Bahamas and you see how the British (Norman Conquest) establishment had enormous experience, skill and expertise in colonialisation, administration and all the public and covert actions/policies needed to maintain control. All that was deployed and nuanced throughout the world wherever the British went and the Americans just took over after 1945. The redeployment of Battle of Britain "heros" and RAF fighters to Kenya in the 1950s to murder black nationalists. I have been watching the reruns of Flame Trees of Thikas on Talking Pictures and am amazed how stupid and naive the British population was just a couple of generations ago about the British Empire. 

The propaganda and cover up is still going on and large elements of that fake history and brainwashing come up regularly on this site in posts that could have been written in the 1930s by kids who left elementary school at 14. 

Your contempt for the British Empire and all British history up until about last Tuesday is very strange you fucking oaf. 

All the major European countries had colonies and enriched themselves at the expense of the natives. It’s what shaped the future of the world, that future being now. It just so happens that we were the fucking best at it at the time. The frogs, the cloghoppers, the krauts, the dagos, the Portuguese and the Belgians were all as brutal, if not more than us to their conquered subjects. 

By your logic therefore you hate everyone for their historical misdemeanours?

Apart from the communists in Russia, China, Cuba etc. who ruled their own populations with hugs and kisses and were perfect neighbours to all the countries around them.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe. But I remember a story that's seeped into the family that my grandfather and great uncles all joined up believing the bullshit that the government were peddling at the time. Luckily they all got through it alive but the psychological effect on them was pretty bad. My grandfather was invilided out in 1916 after having been gassed and experienced very bad panic attacks. One of his brothers was bayoneted through the cheek fighting in an enemy trench. 

I'm sure many people signed up after being sold a pup. However, ultimately they might have gone even if not lied to due to the aforementioned peer pressure. Very different times, when people were not necessarily more gullible, but certainly far more patriotic. 

Many people came back from that with huge bullet holes. 

Dysentery is a cunt. 

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Your contempt for the British Empire and all British history up until about last Tuesday is very strange you fucking oaf. 

All the major European countries had colonies and enriched themselves at the expense of the natives. It’s what shaped the future of the world, that future being now. It just so happens that we were the fucking best at it at the time. The frogs, the cloghoppers, the krauts, the dagos, the Portuguese and the Belgians were all as brutal, if not more than us to their conquered subjects. 

Apart from the communists in Russia, China, Cuba etc. who ruled their own populations with hugs and kisses and were perfect neighbours to all the countries around them.

Fuck off.

End of days H. Brutal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

Indeed. When one looks at the African shit holes that were former European colonies, on the whole the British ones are far more civilized than those belonging to Belgium, France or Portugal. Angola, Congo, Mozambican, all cess pits of human suffering, murder, war and corruption with not a single cunt speaking the queens English. Come on Ebola, thin out the fucking herd 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. When one looks at the African shit holes that were former European colonies, on the whole the British ones are far more civilized than those belonging to Belgium, France or Portugal. Angola, Congo, Mozambican, all cess pits of human suffering, murder, war and corruption with not a single cunt speaking the queens English. Come on Ebola, thin out the fucking herd 

Rhodesia, sorry Zimbabwe was the jewel in the African crown until the Brits were ‘politely’ asked to leave. A peaceful, prosperous, and envied by most of the continent paradise. Until Mugabe and Nkomo etc. convinced the British, their own thick as shit population and the wider world that it would be a far better place if we fucked off and freed them from their slavery.  And the liberal left couldn’t agree more at the time. Filthy British colonial oppressors have to go. Mmmm? That’s turned out well hasn’t it? I’m sure a huge majority of Zimbabweans would jump at the chance to be ‘British’ again.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

D couldn't do without this feud, the daft webbed footed cunt loves it...or am i just projecting ?

Not sure there 7s; he's flounced off again due to the shitty recent standard and even shitter performance of the mods here. All the talented and funny punters are being forced out and the dyed in the wool, binge posting spackers are tolerated 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not sure there 7s; he's flounced off again due to the shitty recent standard and even shitter performance of the mods here. All the talented and funny punters are being forced out and the dyed in the wool, binge posting spackers are tolerated 

ChildeHarold is to CC what Dr. Hillary is to the Covid 19 pandemic. 

Which reminds me. What is the correct plural term for a pair of spastics?

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Christ you’re so fucking shit mate. Why are you even here? Dreadful.

DC it's not my business and of course I won't get involved, but it appears that the Harold bod has got right up your nose. What's the thinking behind this?