CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starving children Cunt.

Dyslexic cnut

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55338104

St.Marcus of the Malnourished. Shut the fuck up you pampered Cunt.

My old fella, born in 1936, was eighteen when rationing  ended in this country. He’d piss himself laughing at this multi-millionaire’s tales of starvation and child poverty in Britain in 2005.

This fucker may be ‘well intentioned’ but he’s as thick as pigshit. Fawned on, of course, by the WOKE BBC, he wouldn’t get a look in if he was non-noir. 
I’d be impressed if he got rid of his Range Rovers and started strolling around Moss Side dressed like Prince Philip’s barmy mother, sack-cloth & ashes etc.

This Cunt was bought by the world’s biggest, cash soaked football club and housed at the age of 10 ffs! His mother got a tidy sum for him signing on and has lived a lifestyle becoming of a 17year old millionaire.

Yet, he’s headline news because ‘sometimes there wasn’t a loaf’ in the house. After booting his nose in I’d happily take this cunt for a stroll around Mombassa or Mumbai so he can have a look at what child poverty & starvation looks like, stupid cunt.

I haven’t noticed this plague of swollen-bellied-fly infested waifs and urchins around Britain lately. I have seen the cunts queueing at KFC though, all Niked-up.

Shut your gob you cunt and if you want to give your fortune away to feed the dying kiddies of Britain, do it quietly. Then die.

• Like 3

100 grand a year x 60 years if he's lucky should see him through a not so shabby life.I make that 6 million quid,im pretty sure the cunt probably has 2 or 3 times that already in the bank if not more,I would listen to him and respect him more if he just gave that away now and showed more conviction in his plea for this cause. Alternatively he should shut his fucking over privelaged gob.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My old fella, born in 1936, was eighteen when rashioning  ended in this country. He’d piss himself laughing at this multi-millionaire’s tales of starvation and child poverty in Britain in 2005.

This fucker may be ‘well intentioned’ but he’s as thick as pigshit. Fawned on, of course, by the WOKE BBC, he wouldn’t get a look in if he was non-noir. 
I’d be impressed if he got rid of his Range Rovers and started strolling around Moss Side dressed like Prince Philip’s barmy mother, sack-cloth & ashes etc.

This Cunt was bought by the world’s biggest, cash soaked football club and housed at the age of 10 ffs! His mother got a tidy sum for him signing on and has lived a lifestyle becoming of a 17year old millionaire.

Yet, he’s headline news because ‘sometimes there wasn’t a loaf’ in the house. After booting his nose in I’d happily take this cunt for a stroll around Mombassa or Mumbai so he can have a look at what child poverty & starvation looks like, stupid cunt.

I haven’t noticed this plague of swollen-bellied-fly infested waifs and urchins around Britain lately. I have seen the cunts queueing at KFC though, all Niked-up.

Shut your gob you cunt and if you want to give your fortune away to feed the dying kiddies of Britain, do it quietly. Then die.

Is it cos I'm black? 

Just now, Neil said:

100 grand a year x 60 years if he's lucky should see him through a not so shabby life.I make that 6 million quid,im pretty sure the cunt probably has 2 or 3 times that already in the bank if not more,I would listen to him and respect him more if he just gave that away now and showed more conviction in his plea for this cause. Alternatively he should shut his fucking over privelaged gob.

If you multiplied your sums across the whole of society then taxed at a fair and progressive rate and had a cukture that did not tolerate the what has become acceptable tax evasion you wouldn't have a problem. Rashford probably pays his due taxes in Britain whereas 90% of the caked shits behind the tories and Brexit don:t pay their fair share. 

Brought up in a country with a free health care service, free education, and doubtless free-housing. So economically degenerate that his mother easily found 3 jobs (allegedly & for three weeks only by the way.) Oh the trauma, the poverty, the utter deprivation...get Bono on the phone...pronto. Fucking twat.

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My old fella, born in 1936, was eighteen when rashioning  ended in this country. He’d piss himself laughing at this multi-millionaire’s tales of starvation and child poverty in Britain in 2005.

An absolutely stupendous nomination. I would've happily awarded you a 'like' for it, had you not pissed off half the puntership in recent days by sticking your humungous conk (and little brain) into places they simply weren't welcome, acting like a champion Scouse cockcheese in the process.

Keep up the good work – but don't forget to eat humble pie once in a while, you conceited little bellwipe.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you multiplied your sums across the whole of society then taxed at a fair and progressive rate and had a cukture that did not tolerate the what has become acceptable tax evasion you wouldn't have a problem. Rashford probably pays his due taxes in Britain whereas 90% of the caked shits behind the tories and Brexit don:t pay their fair share. 

Not to mention taxi drivers in South Wales who earn £50/week.

CSA (CSM) and HMRC are toothless tracking these absent fathers who won’t stump up for their bastard kids. You try that if you’re PAYE...they’ll have you at source. If they won’t pay, chain gang the cunts and get the streets cleaned or better still, force them to be dinner ladies at schools. You can start with dribble-dick BoJo.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

An absolutely stupendous nomination. I would've happily awarded you a 'like' for it, had you not pissed off half the puntership in recent days by sticking your humungous conk (and little brain) into places they simply weren't welcome, acting like a champion Scouse cockcheese in the process.

Keep up the good work – but don't forget to eat humble pie once in a while, you conceited little bellwipe.

I’m just pleased to be still breathing after the recent evisceration, Wolfs.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

I dont think he's ever experienced poverty, not having a loaf is not the same level as going to bed to beat the hunger as there's nothing in the house. Virtue signalling cunt. 

31 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not to mention taxi drivers in South Wales who earn £50/week.

CSA (CSM) and HMRC are toothless tracking these absent fathers who won’t stump up for their bastard kids. You try that if you’re PAYE...they’ll have you at source. If they won’t pay, chain gang the cunts and get the streets cleaned or better still, force them to be dinner ladies at schools. You can start with dribble-dick BoJo.

The bigger picture. 

39 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Brought up in a country with a free health care service, free education, and doubtless free-housing. So economically degenerate that his mother easily found 3 jobs (allegedly & for three weeks only by the way.) Oh the trauma, the poverty, the utter deprivation...get Bono on the phone...pronto. Fucking twat.

Where was you when the free brains were being dished out? 

@Eddieplease repost here the link you found on St Marcus's tax dodging scam...

I think it was this:

Marcus Rashford paid himself just under £5k from his multi million pound company MUCS Enterprise LTD.....
Then gave himself a £950,000 directors loan.
This means he avoids paying tax on that £950,000 and just pays tax on the £4950.
The Man U money is split into Image rights, sponsorship etc and paid to an off shore account avoiding massive UK tax bills. So while he bangs on about what we should be doing with your tax money maybe he should pay his tax money to the UK Government so they can fund free school meals during holidays.
The HMRC are currently investigating a hand full of premier league players chasing £250,000,000 in tax avoidance schemes.
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think it was this:

Marcus Rashford paid himself just under £5k from his multi million pound company MUCS Enterprise LTD.....
This means he avoids paying tax on that £950,000 and just pays tax on the £4950.
The Man U money is split into Image rights, sponsorship etc and paid to an off shore account avoiding massive UK tax bills. So while he bangs on about what we should be doing with your tax money maybe he should pay his tax money to the UK Government so they can fund free school meals during holidays.
The HMRC are currently investigating a hand full of premier league players chasing £250,000,000 in tax avoidance schemes.

Alright he's a cunt. Let's cunt the whole tax dodging system and the man at the top who sanctions it. There is always one man in charge. It is not Johnson. Who is it? The combined thinking caps of The Corner should be able to name the cunt. Somebody in the City no doubt. With Blue Blood no doubt. Freemason, very likely. Publicity shy - you bet. The Puppet Master. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Alright he's a cunt. Let's cunt the whole tax dodging system and the man at the top who sanctions it. There is always one man in charge. It is not Johnson. Who is it? The combined thinking caps of The Corner should be able to name the cunt. Somebody in the City no doubt. With Blue Blood no doubt. Freemason, very likely. Publicity shy - you bet. The Puppet Master. 

@Cuntybaws?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A good nom, but a quick question s.v.p. What is rashioning.   Was it something to do with bacon slicing?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think it was this:

Exactly what he said,these cunts pay their accountants fucking fortunes to avoid paying the taxman.I'm not against thse cunts paying 20% tax as long as its 20% of EVERYTHING they earn,ie like the rest of us,greedy(sic) fucking cunts!

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A good nom, but a quick question s.v.p. What is rashioning.   Was it something to do with bacon slicing?

Due to the effects of the Battle of the Atlantic and attacks by German U-boats on the food convoys. There was a shortage of basic foodstuffs in Blighty. The population were only allowed limited quantities of food, and bacon and ham were limited to one rasher per twenty people/month. As ever, the Jews spotted a market opportunity and cleaned up.

The old man said that he never saw a banana until he was about 13 and the kids used the brown fetid skin as currency. You got kudos if you had one swinging from your trouser loops, ten months after you’d eaten it.

Noted and edited.

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Due to the effects of the Battle of the Atlantic and attacks by German U-boats on the food convoys. There was a shortage of basic foodstuffs in Blighty. The population were only allowed limited quantities of food, and bacon and ham were limited to one rasher per twenty people/month. As ever, the Jews spotted a market opportunity and cleaned up.

The old man said that he never saw a banana until he was about 13 and the kids used the brown fetid skin as currency. You got kudos if you had one swinging from your trouser loops, ten months after you’d eaten it.

Noted and edited.

That's fuck all. Our Frank saw his first banana, with brown fetid skin, when he was 18.  It was in Thailand, and he was duped into 'eating' it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think it was this:

I made it all up stubbs, sorry.