CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starving children Cunt.

Dyslexic cnut

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What a briefcase wanker.

The cunt hasn't done a day's work in his life so he don't require a briefcase but a wanker nonetheless. Glamis castle is worth £50 million and he owns the £20 million lodge in Northumbria where Dominic Cummings got caught taking the piss during the first lockdown. The Queen Mother was his great great Auntie, not that it will help him when the Celtic fans in Barlinnie get their hands on him.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
12 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

To quote from the particulars:

He repeatedly grabbed his victim and told her he wanted to have an affair with her - although he is unmarried - during the drink-fuelled assault, which lasted more than 20 minutes. He is said to have tried to pull up her nightdress, and pushed her up against a wall and groped her bottom and genitals.

He even looks like fucking nonce.

Simon Bowes-Lyon, a cousin of the Queen, faces prison after he sexually assaulted a guest at his ancestral home. Pictured: Bowes-Lyon outside Dundee Sheriff Court yesterday

Just proving the theory time and time again, if they look like one.. 

18 hours ago, Goober said:

The Poles in my neck of the woods are cheaper and probably do a better job. 

Standard. Eddies shit at most things- ask roops; she's got more chance of achieving climax by sitting on her tumble drier than she ever did from a few months of Ed sticking it to her. But in his defence, cunnylingus, was always going to be a no no, for obvious reasons. 

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Doctor Mengele is busy developing behaviour altering chemical compounds... sorry, I mean vaccines.

Here's a song about @ratcums fave pin up, uncle Joe the "angel of death" . The lyrics are fucking sickening, but all true. "feeding on the scream of the mutant he's created"

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Begrudging a bit of extra food for kiddies is beneath contempt CUNT. 

I'm of the old fashioned opinion that a child should be fed and provided for by its parents. My kids have food on the table every day, paid for with money out of my pocket.

Tell me, Aitch, why should I as a taxpayer have to pay for some other cunt's kids to eat as well as my own?

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm of the old fashioned opinion that a child should be fed and provided for by its parents. My kids have food on the table every day, paid for with money out of my pocket.

Tell me, Aitch, why should I as a taxpayer have to pay for some other cunt's kids to eat as well as my own?

Yep, sterilise the feckless, it's the only language they understand. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Begrudging a bit of extra food for kiddies is beneath contempt CUNT. 

The little bastards can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. If their mothers can't find their black fathers to get maintenance from them it's not my problem. The little slags should stop wasting their money on buying 20 cigs and a bottle of cider every day and buy food instead.

55 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The little bastards can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. If their mothers can't find their black fathers to get maintenance from them it's not my problem. The little slags should stop wasting their money on buying 20 cigs and a bottle of cider every day and buy food instead.

...and Kardashian ‘procedures’ and tatoos.

On 23/12/2020 at 13:32, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d happily take this cunt for a stroll around Mombassa or Mumbai so he can have a look at what child poverty & starvation looks like, stupid cunt.

Wales is much closer DC. You wouldn’t have to sit in a plane for ages listening to the cunt for quite as long and the sprogs are sure to be much dirtier, uglier and more neglected.

On 23/12/2020 at 14:04, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I dont think he's ever experienced poverty, not having a loaf is not the same level as going to bed to beat the hunger as there's nothing in the house. Virtue signalling cunt. 

He could easily have bought a loaf and probably some peanut butter even, if he’d sold his bed.