CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Leonard of Henry

Decimus

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've no doubt that this race card playing extraordinare has been nominated several times before, he is afterall quite possibly one of the most punchable, fucking talentless wankers to plague our television screens over the last 40 years.

The latest stunt he's pulled that makes me want to perform a blood eagle ritual on him is with regards to his recent comments on the BBC. Lenny has issued a stark warning that Aunty risks losing a large percentage of BAME viewers as its programming is not "diverse enough".

I'm not sure what version of the BBC the stupid fucking cunt is watching, but he must be colour blind if he's missed the unnecessary and blatant shoehorning of ethnics into every single facet of the BBCs schedule over the last several years. I'm perplexed as to what else Henry and his troop wants the BBC to do. In relation to their demographic size, the BAME community is vastly overrepresented on our TV screens as it is. No doubt the uppity cunt will continue to moan until the only white faces you'll see on TV will be female and grinning on the end of a big black fucking dick.

Fuck off.

I’m presently camping outside my local post office for the night, to ensure I’m first in the queue for a TV licence in the morning. Sir Lennys eyeopening revelations today have reassured me that my 157 quid contribution is the least I can do for the poor oppressed negroids. I guess Sir Lenny was just far too busy amassing a huge personal fortune working for the filthy racist Beeb to have mentioned this outrage previously. I do hope the white supremacist bastard behind the counter will allow me to backdate it by at least ten years. It’s what George Floyd would have wanted.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m presently camping outside my local post office for the night, to ensure I’m first in the queue for a TV licence in the morning. Sir Lennys eyeopening revelations today have reassured me that my 157 quid contribution is the least I can do for the poor oppressed negroids. I guess Sir Lenny was just far too busy amassing a huge personal fortune working for the filthy racist Beeb to have mentioned this outrage previously. I do hope the white supremacist bastard behind the counter will allow me to backdate it by at least ten years. It’s what George Floyd would have wanted.

Fucking excellent Bill. I would have said that, if I'd thought of it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don't forget to profusely apologise for your white privilege to anyone who will listen whilst you're there, Billy. If you'd really like to make a difference, though, I'd suggest that you cut off your cock and balls and offer up all your womenfolk as Yardie groupies.

• Like 1

The BBC aren't making any true-to-life gritty police or crime dramas at the moment so there isn't much need for black actors. No doubt the racist cunt Leonard will have something to say about all the type casting of black actors in the criminal roles. I personally don't think a white actor can pull off a stabby little inner city yoof like a black can.

Edited by Mrs Roops

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't forget to profusely apologise for you white privilege to anyone who will listen whilst you're there, Billy. If you'd really like to make a difference, though, I'd suggest that you cut off your cock and balls and offer up all your womenfolk as Yardie groupies.

A splendid idea Decs. However yesterday Mrs Roops graciously informed me of my lack of a vertebrae. I’m now wondering what will happen if I start amputating parts of what’s left of me as a virtue signalling gesture to underprivileged ethnics? I’ll give Lineker a quick call. He’ll keep me on the right track for sure. 2021 has sure started off great. I might even get a Saddique Khan tattoo for good measure.

36 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The BBC aren't making any true-to-life gritty police or crime dramas at the moment so there isn't much need for black actors. No doubt the racist cunt Leonard will have something to say about all the type casting of black actors in the criminal roles. I personally don't think a white actor can pull off a stabby little inner city yoof like a negroid can.

Not even a CSI Edale?

24 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

haha, as i said. You wouldnt even have got a job, cleaning our on-site shitters.

Brogdale jobsworth. 

I wouldn't have been interested in the outside shitter of your one room, northern shit hole barbershop, Johnny. I'd have been there to make sure that you adhered to COSHH regulations and that you had the requisite premises license and NVQ level 4 scissor handling qualification.

Obviously you couldn't cope with any of the above as your bent beauty spa went bankrupt and you had to run off to the other side of the world, your one way ticket and expenses paid by your ashamed and disappointed daughter.

You're a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Lenford is definitely in the all time top ten cunts, even top five. If i hated the country and people that provided me a career and a lifestyle so much I'd fuck off out of it, why hasn't he relocated to nigeria yet? 

You know the answer, Willy, the humourless brummie cunt has it too good here. I'd like to see all the celebrities trumpeting BLM, and the so called racist atrocities committed by the evil empire fuck off back to a Ghanaian shack. If only Idi Amin was still ruling Uganda we could surely reach a diplomatic agreement to deport them to the motherland, provided he seized their vast wealth gained in Britain. 

Just stop moaning you pampered soapbox standing cunts and stick to your rhetoric by fucking off home.

Fucking spearchuckers! 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
43 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You know the answer, Willy, the humourless brummie cunt has it too good here. I'd like to see all the celebrities trumpeting BLM, and the so called racist atrocities committed by the evil empire fuck off back to a Ghanaian shack. If only Idi Amin was still ruling Uganda we could surely reach a diplomatic agreement to deport them to the motherland, provided he seized their vast wealth gained in Britain. 

Just stop moaning you pampered soapbox standing cunts and stick to your rhetoric by fucking off home.

Fucking spearchuckers! 

Entirely true major, he who doth protest to much should be deported back to the motherland at pace just for a dose of reality, i think he might struggle to find a Premier inn though 

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Number 5 news story on the taxpayer funded BBC this morning. I’d have made the noiress dance in the shadows or sway in the background like a summer’s breeze on a Virginia cotton field. Stupid fuckin cunt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-55339078

Fucking hell, I didn't know Gerry Marsden's dead. I saw him in Woolworths in Croydon back in the 80s. He was doing a concert at Fairfield Halls. I actually nearly tripped over him he was so small. 

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Genuinely nice bloke. But now a dead cunt.

I was thinking the same about Bob Monkhouse. The only comedian that's made me laugh as much as Jerry Sadowitz has, but in a totally different way. Slick, fluent and not worth heckling.. 

"Holidays don't work out well for me. Four years ago, a fortnight in Portugal.. my wife gets pregnant. Two years ago, a week in Florida, she gets pregnant again! ... I think in future, I'll take her on holiday with me."

"People laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now."

Genius.

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was thinking the same about Bob Monkhouse. The only comedian that's made me laugh as much as Jerry Sadowitz has, but in a totally different way. Slick, fluent and not worth heckling.. 

"Holidays don't work out well for me. Four years ago, a fortnight in Portugal.. my wife gets pregnant. Two years ago, a week in Florida, she gets pregnant again! ... I think in future, I'll take her on holiday with me."

"People laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now."

Genius.

Agreed, a great talent and a nice gaff off Sandy Lane. My neighbour & friend was very close to him & his wife. He was leathered in ours on Xmas day and Eve and made the family’s announcement on Marsden’s death today. Huge shirtlifter however.

5 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Yeah yeah, rattle rattle. 

It's pretty sad, watching the news today that Blighty is looking down the barrel of another major lockdown as covids out of control.

On a MUCH brighter note though. You being in  sedentary Jobsworth employment and as i imagine, an obese, heavy smoking and wheezing , KFC and Mcdonalds scoffing diabetic. If you catch it, your a goner. 🙂  Your mate @Ape™️even more so, as i hear he's already had arse cancer (twice) from being willingly and frequently sodomized by tramps and wears a colostomy bag, which he forgets  and hence the trail of stench that follows him. 

I've had it, Johnny, it wasn't a particularly big deal. 

Imagine if you still had your failed one chair hairdressing business over here with what's going on at the moment. With all the restrictions in place, you'd have gone bankrupt even sooner.

Have you paid your girl back yet? I can't imagine your new car washing business brings much in down in your southern backwater.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

While you at it, why not make a huge donation/s to every other corporate charity shop of the high street. Rather than investing wisely in having your implants done in Hungary, you could add the money to the Rollo consumers at the top of the chain.

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

While you at it, why not make a huge donation/s to every other corporate charity shop of the high street. Rather than investing wisely in having your implants done in Hungary, you could add the money to the Rollo consumers at the top of the chain.

Great minds think alike WC. I emailed the white supremacist tooth pulling cunts in Budapest last week and told them in no uncertain terms to fuck right off. I’ve already found a vastly superior and far more deserving dentist in Lagos to finish the job. He agreed to help me and I Western Unioned him all the money he required immediately. I rang him today to confirm when I’m going but his phone line must be down. His uncle rang me however. He’s a Field Marshall in the Nigerian special forces and he’s found out that I won the Nigerian Lottery on Saturday night and I’ve got 265 million quid sitting in the bank with my name on it. All I need to do is wire him 250,000 pound to cover paperwork or something. Fucking Kerrrching! Eh?

So 2021 is already looking great for me and it’s only just begun. Yeehaaa!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've had it, Johnny, it wasn't a particularly big deal. 

Imagine if you still had your failed one chair hairdressing business over here with what's going on at the moment. With all the restrictions in place, you'd have gone bankrupt even sooner.

Have you paid your girl back yet? I can't imagine your new car washing business brings much in down in your southern backwater.

I'm still fucking baffled at how barbering is considered a prerequisite skill for New Zealand citizenship. If that news gets out my town will have more turks at their embassy than Gallipoli.

I'm interested to know if Johnny was one of those old school white coated mince and rinse Kenneth Williams type barbers. 

I'm inclined to think so... 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell, I didn't know Gerry Marsden's dead. I saw him in Woolworths in Croydon back in the 80s. He was doing a concert at Fairfield Halls. I actually nearly tripped over him he was so small. 

He probably stopped off at Woolies to grab some pick n mix for the after show party.

Rock n Roll eh?

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm still fucking baffled at how barbering is considered a prerequisite skill for New Zealand citizenship. If that news gets out my town will have more turks at their embassy than Gallipoli.

I'm interested to know if Johnny was one of those old school white coated mince and rinse Kenneth Williams type barbers. 

Don't forget his other career as an unskilled labourer. All I can assume is that there's a huge demand in New Zealand for bowl cuts and Neanderthals capable of lifting things.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I’m picturing David Platt stroking Sean the mincing barmans locks with one hand and a big pair of yellow Fisher Price scissors in the other hand, grinning like Julian Clary when he got the part of the back half of the pantomime horse.

• Like 1

On 03/01/2021 at 19:39, Dyslexic cnut said:

You did read Dec’s 2nd post then?

If "Sir" Leonard was serious about his black activist credentials, he'd insist on shoving his knighthood back up Her Majesty's arsehole. However, being a thick, uneducated, bounty fucking hypocrite, I doubt it's ever entered his mind about how incongruous it is that he's parading about with a British Empire title. 

How on Earth have I managed to survive the Corner for more than four years without your expertise to guide me, DC?

We've been here before, you insolent little Scouse shitweasel. Keep your big trap shut or your short existence here will undoubtedly become a little less enjoyable. Got it, newbie?

• Like 1