CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Leonard of Henry

Decimus

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How on Earth have I managed to survive the Corner for more than four years without your expertise to guide me, DC?

We've been here before, you insolent little Scouse shitweasel. Keep your big trap shut or your short existence here will undoubtedly become a little less enjoyable. Got it, newbie?

Beats me Wolfo...

On 04/01/2021 at 06:45, JohnnySaucePants said:

Your on. Twenty quid an hour and pay your own airfares and quarantine costs. Jobs a goodun. 

When do you want to start, i'll ask them to allocate you the ones the Pinays use. They stand on the seat and seem to aim at the walls. 

'You're'.

Perhaps you are wealthy, Johnny – which may go some way to explaining how you afforded bribing the NZ immigration centre's staff who allocate skilled migrant resident visas.

When you applied, I'm almost certain you signed off your application letter with 'Your's faithfully' (as with the dole agency in the UK), you thick, uneducated, grammatically inept waste of milkman's spunk.

38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'You're'.

Perhaps you are wealthy, Johnny – which may go some way to explaining how you afforded bribing the NZ immigration centre's staff who allocate skilled migrant resident visas.

When you applied, I'm almost certain you signed off your application letter with 'Your's faithfully' (as with the dole agency in the UK), you thick, uneducated, grammatically inept waste of spunk.

It was "Your's [sic] Sincerely". 

Dear Gary, 

I'll deep throat you and give you 10 free haircuts at my salon, Cut & Blow Jobs, if you give me a visa. Pretty please. 

Your's Sincerely

Mr Johnny. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well, even if you were desperate to get out of your covid infested rat hole, you sure wouldnt be allowed in here. They dont let unskilled, benefit scrounging, cunts in. I'd suggest you try Australia. Besides you obviously attended the wrong school, you state school wanker. Fuck off. 🙂 

The population of New Zealand is 5 million people. That means there are, give or take, about 2 million females over the age of 18. Apparently the average length of the male member is 7", whilst the average depth of vaginas is 9". This means there is (assuming 100% employment of over 18's vaginas) roughly 63 miles of completely useless cunt in New Zealand. You're 5' 6" of it. 

Fuck off. 

45 minutes ago, Goober said:

The population of New Zealand is 5 million people. That means there are, give or take, about 2 million females over the age of 18. Apparently the average length of the male member is 7", whilst the average depth of vaginas is 9". This means there is (assuming 100% employment of over 18's vaginas) roughly 63 miles of completely useless cunt in New Zealand. You're 5' 6" of it. 

Fuck off. 

'Average depth of vaginas is 9"! 

Dunno what kiwi wimmin' shove up theirs, but the depth of a cunny canal is between 3"and 6". *

*no fucking crude comments towards me you cunts. 

Not content with shouting it to anyone within earshot of a grotty Premier Inn, this infuriatingly indignant talent-vacuum has just had a "manifesto" published on how to make our screens more diverse, despite BAME and indeed LGBTQ "minority groups" actually being overrepresented on TV, according to figures released by the Creative Diversity Network last year.

What a fucking cunt.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08NRPV2MK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_zjo-FbRZ1ZMZN

34 minutes ago, nocti said:

Not content with shouting it to anyone within earshot of a grotty Premier Inn, this infuriatingly indignant talent-vacuum has just had a "manifesto" published on how to make our screens more diverse, despite BAME and indeed LGBTQ "minority groups" actually being overrepresented on TV, according to figures released by the Creative Diversity Network last year.

What a fucking cunt.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08NRPV2MK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_zjo-FbRZ1ZMZN

This is all very confusing. Not like the old days when TV was just black and white.

On 09/01/2021 at 21:32, ChildeHarold said:

This is real choc ice territory. Occasional glimpses of a good laugh would be greatly appreciated but have become increasingly rare in Lenny's comedic career. A Resolution for you Henery my old son:

2021: Be Better Not Bitter. 

Or push the bed against the door at the Premier Inn, neck a few dozen Temazepam and a bottle of Wray and Nephews overproof and set fire to the curtains. Fucking gobby black cunt.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Or push the bed against the door at the Premier Inn, neck a few dozen Temazepam and a bottle of Wray and Nephews ovenproof and set fire to the curtains. Fucking gobby black cunt.

That's exactly what I meant. Shouldn't your posts start with your candidate number and name cleatly written at the top, all points numbered and a signed declaration at the end saying nobody else helped you in any way during this examination?

I see Russell T Davies has said only gay actors should play gay roles. Well, I totally and wholeheartedly agree, as long as we also say that gay actors cannot play straight roles for exactly the same woke, arse-bandit reasons that he presented. I thought Taron Egerton played an excellent Elton and Rami Malek portrayed Freddie Mercury unbelievably well, in fact I dont think any sausage smuggling luvvies could have come anywhere near those performances.

James Corden is a cunt though.

21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see Russell T Davies has said only gay actors should play gay roles. Well, I totally and wholeheartedly agree, as long as we also say that gay actors cannot play straight roles for exactly the same woke, arse-bandit reasons that he presented. I thought Taron Egerton played an excellent Elton and Rami Malek portrayed Freddie Mercury unbelievably well, in fact I dont think any sausage smuggling luvvies could have come anywhere near those performances.

James Corden is a cunt though.

Will they be smelling the actors dicks and measuring the diameter of their ring pieces at auditions to root out the fake mincers? 

Slightly off topic perhaps, but I saw this piece in today’s Guardian (don’t start) and my (almost) first thought was what @Eric Cuntman would have to say on the subject. I fear I have too much time on my hands these days.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/13/mental-health-act-reforms-black-people-sectioned?

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Slightly off topic perhaps, but I saw this piece in today’s Guardian (don’t start) and my (almost) first thought was what @Eric Cuntman would have to say on the subject. I fear I have too much time on my hands these days.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/13/mental-health-act-reforms-black-people-sectioned?

The statistics show that there are four times as many black patients detained under the mental health act per 100,000 people when compared to the white demographic.

Does this suggest that black people are more predisposed to suffer from mental health issues, or that the act is being used more frivolously with regard to locking them up?

Personally I couldn't give a shit what colour a fucking nutter is, as long as the government invests more in our woefully underfunded mental healthcare sector. It's certainly going to be put under tremendous amounts of pressure in the immediate future dealing with the neuroses of the current generation of children growing up in such unbelievably unstable times.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Perhaps the reason is that the primitive cunts are four times more likely to start bouncing around and stabbing people. Just a fucking thought.

On 13/01/2021 at 08:24, Decimus said:

The statistics show that there are four times as many black patients detained under the mental health act per 100,000 people when compared to the white demographic.

Does this suggest that black people are more predisposed to suffer from mental health issues, or that the act is being used more frivolously with regard to locking them up?

Personally I couldn't give a shit what colour a fucking nutter is, as long as the government invests more in our woefully underfunded mental healthcare sector. It's certainly going to be put under tremendous amounts of pressure in the immediate future dealing with the neuroses of the current generation of children growing up in such unbelievably unstable times.

Hopefully they won’t blow the annual budget trying to figure out what the fuck is wrong with Harold.