CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Leonard of Henry

Decimus

18 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Is this true?   Intersting if it is true...That cunt Tarrant was the producer...maybe we should investigate a little bit more.

Sources...link?

Type in 'tiswas sitting duck for a deviant'. 

There's no footage but anecdotal evidence that it was shouted out by either Spike Milligan or Willie Rushton, both of whom were in the studio.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On one episode of 'Tiswas', they featured some 12 year old girl doing gymnastics. At one point, she bent over backwards and put her hands on the floor... You can clearly hear a bloke at the back of the audience shout :

"Sitting duck for a deviant!"

To be fair I was only 8 at the time,my mum made me sit in silence all the way home from the studio.

18 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Eric, will you not give it up...you are a liar. Its Ok to be on CuntsCorner and dream your life, dont lie, you will be found out, again

15 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

You will now been know as a total liar. Everyone hates a liar..even on CuntsCorner

Did you fail 'Troll School? You're absolutely fucking shit at it. 

The only thing more tragic than your default avatar, is the solitary 'like' sitting next to it. 

Never address me directly again. 

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Henry reminds me of Steph McGovern, in that I'm utterly perplexed as to how he's had a career. I don't know anyone, black, white, yellow, purple or fucking green who likes him or finds him even remotely humorous. I genuinely wish he was dead.

Indeed. Henry's entire career is a fucking paradox as I don't think the cunts ever once made me laugh, and is more synonymous with hotel adverts than comedy. A cunt of the highest order, and you don't need to be Einstein for guessing why he's been knighted. Their really scraping barrel these days for cunts to bestow the order on.

I'm guessing he was a safe bet after Sir James of Savile's abuse of the peerage. Saying that though, choosing any reasonably high profile cunt from 80's broadcasting is asking for trouble.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

I admire 'Sir' Lenny Henry's convictions – which, if he is true to them, will renounce his CBE. This is a knighthood awarded by the British Empire which as we all know wasn't built on peace-loving benevolence. In this respect, his recent comments have the same pungent whiff of hypocrisy as serial thundercunt Lewis Hamilton's.

If Lenny is angry about the white tyranny which took place hundreds of years before we were all born, then he should never have accepted a fucking award by Order of the British Empire, which celebrates the achievements of the Commonwealth. In this respect, his actions do not conform to the comments (and supposed morals) he continually undertakes. Double-standards wanker. 

• Like 3

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Lenford is definitely in the all time top ten cunts, even top five. If i hated the country and people that provided me a career and a lifestyle so much I'd fuck off out of it, why hasn't he relocated to nigeria yet? 

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you fail 'Troll School? You're absolutely fucking shit at it. 

The only thing more tragic than your default avatar, is the solitary 'like' sitting next to it. 

Never address me directly again. 

But you are a liar, and now you have been shown up as a liar. Its CuntsCorner, everyone lies, that is the whole reason that CC exists. I dont give a fuck how many posts you have made...You are a utter fuckwit of a lliar  and you have no evidence to back up your lies 

17 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

But you are a liar, and now you have been shown up as a liar. Its CuntsCorner, everyone lies, that is the whole reason that CC exists. I dont give a fuck how many posts you have made...You are a utter fuckwit of a lliar  and you have no evidence to back up your lies 

Harold? 

34 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Have you googled 

"tiswas sitting duck for a deviant" ?

I think you should. You really are making quite the cunt of yourself at this point.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

No. This is an even stupider, more autistic wanker. 

Thats a very high benchmark to set, unsure if its even attainable. 

53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I admire 'Sir' Lenny Henry's convictions – which, if he is true to them, will renounce his CBE. This is a knighthood awarded by the British Empire which as we all know wasn't built on peace-loving benevolence. In this respect, his recent comments have the same pungent whiff of hypocrisy as serial thundercunt Lewis Hamilton's.

If Lenny is angry about the white tyranny which took place hundreds of years before we were all born, then he should never have accepted a fucking award by Order of the British Empire, which celebrates the achievements of the Commonwealth. In this respect, his actions do not conform to the comments (and supposed morals) he continually undertakes. Double-standards wanker. 

You did read Dec’s 2nd post then?

If "Sir" Leonard was serious about his black activist credentials, he'd insist on shoving his knighthood back up Her Majesty's arsehole. However, being a thick, uneducated, bounty fucking hypocrite, I doubt it's ever entered his mind about how incongruous it is that he's parading about with a British Empire title. 

38 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

This ain’t gonna end well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This ain’t gonna end well.

Why the fuck am I having to deal with this no-mark, small fry spastic? This is the kind of minnow that you and the other barracudas are supposed to deal with. 

Please see that it's completely destroyed by Tuesday. Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why the fuck am I having to deal with this no-mark, small fry spastic? This is the kind of minnow that you and the other barracudas are supposed to deal with. 

Please see that it's completely destroyed by Tuesday. Thanks in advance.

My teeth are still growing back. Some cunts kicked them out last month.