CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death March 2021

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Fatty said:

It’s a shit hole compared to mine

Fatty. I’ve just heard from the slammer that Eddie’s gone super-grass. He’s right now spilling the car wash beans to Plod. I wouldn’t be planning a lie in tomorrow. I also heard his new identity is Andi Peters.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wirral, Cheshire. A huge but dated gaff in about 15 acres of pheasant-popping country. A mate has a big landscaping company and used to look after Marsden’s grounds. Always spoke very very highly of the bloke to be honest.

The other Willaston is a much better place .. World worm charming championships and a couple of good pubs.

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Bit harsh there Decs, I thought it was alright. Had a modicum of wit about it, which is more than I can say for most of the proliferate fuckheads on here.

I don't know about that, Southern, it smacked of some of the late night Camberwell fucking Gypsy shit that seems to be prevalent on here at the moment. Double entendres, innuendos, infantile rhymes etc. etc.

I want more than a semi-humorous play on words, otherwise I might as well join a poetry recital society.

@Neil absolutely no apologies, up your fucking game.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know about that, Southern, it smacked of some of the late night Camberwell fucking Gypsy shit that seems to be prevalent on here at the moment. Double entendres, innuendos, infantile rhymes etc. etc.

I want more than a semi-humorous play on words, otherwise I might as well join a poetry recital society.

Idiot 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Noted..........you miserable cunt.