CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death March 2021

Penny Farthing

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

From what I've seen he couldn't stop fighting it in court in a sequence of stunning hair pieces. 

Yeah those wigs... Epic.  Would have been funny if it wasn't a murder trial.  

On 04/01/2021 at 10:20, Dyslexic cnut said:

Where’s Fatty’s drum? Narnia or Sandbanks?

Sandbanks but it’s now under offer to some shitcunt footballer, who wants to live near Arry 

28 minutes ago, Fatty said:

😆sold!!!!!!! Chelsea cunts have more money than sense, what a soppy cunt

Shut up fatty you thick fucking humourless turd. I’ve seen both you and Ed and it’s fair to say that you’re fucking disgusting human beings. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Shut up fatty you thick fucking humourless turd. I’ve seen both you and Ed and it’s fair to say that you’re fucking disgusting human beings. 

Correct

On 03/01/2021 at 20:01, King Billy said:

Fatty. I’ve just heard from the slammer that Eddie’s gone super-grass. He’s right now spilling the car wash beans to Plod. I wouldn’t be planning a lie in tomorrow. I also heard his new identity is Andi Peters.

The Serious and Organised Crime Squad are onto the 30 various ethnics Fatty's got sleeping in a shipping container, and the money laundering then. I've heard if you ask for a valet you're given a card directing you to  one of King Billy's massage parlours. If he tells them everything, bill, you might want to think about a quick holiday in Northern Cyprus. Frank's got connections out there, and can obviously sort you out with a syrup and fig...

On 19/01/2021 at 09:38, Trucking Funt said:

So many to choose from....

image.jpeg.ce1740204969a4f226fe5fb673ac10aa.jpeg

I think the Don King syrup on the left has to be my first choice, and then the Boris Johnson one. I honestly thought he'd pull off an OJ Simpson and get a not guilty, as we all know American justice is based on what attorney you can afford. Bunch of cunts. 

I've also noticed Biden's already ramping up the rhetoric against Russia undoing Trump's reasonably cordial relationship. Nobody wants another Cold War except the defence contractors, and putting missiles on Putin's doorstep is hardly a sensible move... 

• Like 1