CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death March 2021

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I think the Don King syrup on the left has to be my first choice, and then the Boris Johnson one. I honestly thought he'd pull off an OJ Simpson and get a not guilty, as we all know American justice is based on what attorney you can afford. Bunch of cunts. 

I've also noticed Biden's already ramping up the rhetoric against Russia undoing Trump's reasonably cordial relationship. Nobody wants another Cold War except the defence contractors, and putting missiles on Putin's doorstep is hardly a sensible move... 

Biden will needle Putin to fuck for the next four years painting him as the world's bogeyman while slowly creeping back up Comrade Xi's arse again. He owes his election to the censorship job the big tech cunts did on Trump and their price will be uninterrupted business with Beijing especially with the huge tech hub that's about to open its doors on the Pearl River delta.

I predict that the flashpoint with Putin will be over Belarus when the CIA attempt to overthrow Lukashenko in the name of wokeness. Should be interesting to see what happens if Putin sends in the tanks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Biden will needle Putin to fuck for the next four years painting him as the world's bogeyman while slowly creeping back up Comrade Xi's arse again. He owes his election to the censorship job the big tech cunts did on Trump and their price will be uninterrupted business with Beijing especially with the huge tech hub that's about to open its doors on the Pearl River delta.

I predict that the flashpoint with Putin will be over Belarus when the CIA attempt to overthrow Lukashenko in the name of wokeness. Should be interesting to see what happens if Putin sends in the tanks.

When ideas meet lack of common. Catastrophe. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

China aside, you've surely got to admit that being soft on Putin as Trump was (allegedly due to the existence of kompromat) is not a particularly good idea. He's a dictator by any definition and given an inch he's always going to take a mile. His strong arm international diplomacy appeals domestically, but he gives not two fucks about what those outside Russia think, almost regardless of the consequences. 

Better to stand up to the fucker than to suck his cock, as Trump did. 

16 minutes ago, Goober said:

China aside, you've surely got to admit that being soft on Putin as Trump was (allegedly due to the existence of kompromat) is not a particularly good idea. He's a dictator by any definition and given an inch he's always going to take a mile. His strong arm international diplomacy appeals domestically, but he gives not two fucks about what those outside Russia think, almost regardless of the consequences. 

Right oh. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Right oh. 

Jesus fucking Christ, Bill, even a MAGA loony like you has to recognise how soft on Putin Trump was. Fuck knows the reason for it, but there was something rather odd, if not slightly disturbing, about it.

Maybe he thought he was self serving and would get more favourable treatment when doing business in Russia once his time as president was up? If that's so, unfortunately for Trump, now his power has utterly evaporated he's of zero use to Putin and will be told to go fuck himself.

22 minutes ago, Goober said:

To a degree, Doc. Previous administrations to Trump's have reverted to Cold War containment but we're no longer dealing with the USSR. The septics shouldn't have been fucking around in Ukraine and attempting to sign up Russia's neighbours to NATO. I don't think Putin has global domination in mind, he's just looking out for his country's best interests like their naval base in Syria. I'm sure Congress would be in uproar if he suddenly placed anti ballistic missiles in Mexico. 

What's more concerning to me is the amount of global spending on aircraft carriers, next generation fighter/bombers and submarines ect. These things have a shelf life and it only needs a few sparks before some cunt decides to use them. The idea of 'Dementia Joe' with the launch codes is even more troubling than Trump. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

To a degree, Doc. Previous administrations to Trump's have reverted to Cold War containment but we're no longer dealing with the USSR. The septics shouldn't have been fucking around in Ukraine and attempting to sign up Russia's neighbours to NATO. I don't think Putin has global domination in mind, he's just looking out for his country's best interests like their naval base in Syria. I'm sure Congress would be in uproar if he suddenly placed anti ballistic missiles in Mexico. 

What's more concerning to me is the amount of global spending on aircraft carriers, next generation fighter/bombers and submarines ect. These things have a shelf life and it only needs a few sparks before some cunt decides to use them. The idea of 'Dementia Joe' with the launch codes is even more troubling than Trump. 

Putin isn't particularly concerned with global dominion or empire building, but he's slowly moving Russia back to a one party state. However, if he's given a chance he'll roll into Ukraine and Belarus without a second thought, if he thinks he can get away with it. Hence the reason not to be soft on him. 

The bigger problem in Ukraine was their cosying up to the EU, rather than Nato, and a somewhat east-west divided population. 

I don't subscride to this dementia Joe BS either. The bloke's got a speech impediment, he's not mentally impaired. Yes he's old, probably too old. To be fair, I'm not sure many people over 70 have the energy for a job like that and Trump is only a few years younger. That dementia dog shit is only lapped up by the mentally deficient that are willing to be spoon fed complete bollocks to fit their narrative. 

I personally dislike most Democrat policy, particularly the opinions of the left wing, but I believe, if Biden can control those lefty excesses of his party, that he'll be a better than average president.

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

Jesus fucking Christ, Bill, even a MAGA loony like you has to recognise how soft on Putin Trump was. Fuck knows the reason for it, but there was something rather odd, if not slightly disturbing, about it.

Maybe he thought he was self serving and would get more favourable treatment when doing business in Russia once his time as president was up? If that's so, unfortunately for Trump, now his power has utterly evaporated he's of zero use to Putin and will be told to go fuck himself.

Another amazing insight into the Trump presidency. I missed the part where you explained the ‘business’ in Russia which has yet to or was supposed to take place in the future. Maybe he should have escalated tensions with Putin, who didn’t fuck up the entire world with a deadly virus  or pose an actual threat to America, and sucked Winnie the Pooh’s cock instead, as he’s only the dictator of the most dangerous and ambitious threat to the free world, which the US have the unenviable task of protecting. Astoundingly nonsensical even for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Another amazing insight into the Trump presidency. I missed the part where you explained the ‘business’ in Russia which has yet to or was supposed to take place in the future. Maybe he should have escalated tensions with Putin, who didn’t fuck up the entire world with a deadly virus  or pose an actual threat to America, and sucked Winnie the Pooh’s cock instead, as he’s only the dictator of the most dangerous and ambitious threat to the free world, which the US have the unenviable task of protecting. Astoundingly nonsensical even for you.

You really should read that, and my previous comment, back if you want to know nonsensical. 

No insight, it was speculation, as written. You do understand that concept? How do you explain his Russia first attitude? Like almost everything else he did he envisaged some angle that likely benefited him. 

China didn't fuck up the world with a pandemic (which you seem now to be acknowledging when you seemed to think it was fake previously), but Russia definitely are rather generous with the nerve agents and cyber attacks. Didn't Russia put bounties on the heads of American troops? Is that not a threat to America? 

Would you advocate the whole  world black-balling the UK if in the future some pandemic originated here? It's not impossible, it's just statistically unlikely. Simply by virtue of China having a seventh of the world population, pandemics are most likely to originate there. 

You're a fucking idiot and I'm sick of people tip-toeing around you and other big breasts [sic] here because they are afraid of challenging the establishment. Stick to playing with lego and plasticine, it's all your intellect can truly grasp. Fucking deranged idiot. 

4 more years (in jail)! 

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

You really should read that, and my previous comment, back if you want to know nonsensical. 

No insight, it was speculation, as written. You do understand that concept? How do you explain his Russia first attitude? Like almost everything else he did he envisaged some angle that likely benefited him. 

China didn't fuck up the world with a pandemic (which you seem now to be acknowledging when you seemed to think it was fake previously), but Russia definitely are rather generous with the nerve agents and cyber attacks. Didn't Russia put bounties on the heads of American troops? Is that not a threat to America? 

Would you advocate the whole  world black-balling the UK if in the future some pandemic originated here? It's not impossible, it's just statistically unlikely. Simply by virtue of China having a seventh of the world population, pandemics are most likely to originate there. 

You're a fucking idiot and I'm sick of people tip-toeing around you and other big breasts [sic] here because  they are afraid of challenging the establishment. Stick to playing with lego and plasticine, it's all your intellect  can truly grasp. Fucking deranged idiot. 

4 more years (in jail)! 

Another rattler. Just as I thought. The smoke coming out of your ears is giving the game away. Sorry if I’ve hurt your feelings. Hey Ho.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Another rattler. Just as I thought. The smoke coming out of your ears is giving the game away. Sorry if I’ve hurt your feelings. Hey Ho.

Ah yes, revert to type. Rattling accusation, no sensible argument, no facts, no reasonably defensible position whatsoever. Just garbage stemming from personal opinion, biased nonsense and conspiracy theory. 

It's the retreat of the intellectually deficient, whilst claiming victory. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Right oh. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

20 minutes ago, Goober said:

You're a fucking idiot and I'm sick of people tip-toeing around you and other big breasts [sic] here because  they are afraid of challenging the establishment. Stick to playing with lego and plasticine, it's all your intellect  can truly grasp. Fucking deranged idiot. 

4 more years (in jail)! 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck me, it's clearly booze night. 

Half pint heroes to the front.

15 minutes ago, Goober said:

You think? You want some as well? Fucking racist twat. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Lads, someone summarise what's going on. I'm smashed and at a brief glance all I can see is more of the same Trump good/Trump bad tedious fucking nonsense that's been plaguing the site for the past few years.

If it's going to remain at this low level sixth form political debate, I'm not interested. But if the parties involved are considering ramping it up to a full on Corner vendetta then I'm keen to get stuck in.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Ah yes, revert to type. Rattling accusation, no sensible argument, no facts, no reasonably defensible position whatsoever. Just garbage stemming from personal opinion, biased nonsense and conspiracy theory. 

It's the retreat of the intellectually deficient, whilst claiming victory. 

Apology accepted😂

20 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

@Goober China didn’t fuck up the world with a pandemic??

You must have gone to school just to eat your fucking lunch.

Fuck, not you too SC. You do know that these things occur randomly? You're confusing geography with politics. Yes, it started in China, but it doesn't mean that their malodorus business practices or political system is to blame. There's a small possibility they could have nipped it in the bud if they were more transparent, but it's unlikely. It's not China's fault per se, it just happened to start there. Could have happened anywhere. They are a convenient scape goat though because they don't play by the same rules as us. When everything is going to shit, everyone wants to point a finger somewhere. Most are in danger of shoving it up their own arse in their haste though.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lads, someone summarise what's going on. I'm smashed and at a brief glance all I can see is more of the same Trump good/Trump bad tedious fucking nonsense that's been plaguing the site for the past few years.

If it's going to remain at this low level sixth form political debate, I'm not interested. But if the parties involved are considering ramping it up to a full on Corner vendetta then I'm keen to get stuck in.

I'm in.