CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death March 2021

Penny Farthing

9 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

@Goober China didn’t fuck up the world with a pandemic??

You must have gone to school just to eat your fucking lunch.

What the fuck is going on down under SC? I watched that cunt Andrews today slagging off Margaret Court and then when I thought it couldn’t get any fucking worse the Aussie Cricket Board have disowned  Australia Day? The real fucking pandemic is this leftwing lunacy and its spreading across the world quicker than the dairylea on Erics toast.

• Like 2

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:
7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No

Oh well, we'll just have to carry on then.

Sorry, I forgot that the indiscriminate bombs you Micks plant are just as likely to blow up people of their own persuasion as they are the other side. 

Shit happens.

As least here we can focus our vitriol. 

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

Oh well, we'll just have to carry on then.

Sorry, I forgot that the indiscriminate bombs you Micks plant are just as likely to blow up people of their own persuasion as they are the other side. 

Shit happens.

As least here we can focus our vitriol. 

Another glaring example of your complete lack of knowledge or more likely your blind rush to the identity politics ammunition box. The clue’s in the name Doc. King Billy. Indiscriminate bombing hasn’t been our M.O. That would be the Micks historical tactic of choice. But being the tolerant and forgiving person I am, I am once again happy to accept your apology for what I’m sure is a genuine mistake, even though, if as I suspect it was purely down to laziness, as the ridiculousness of the comment so immediately shows.

Apology accepted again.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Another glaring example of your complete lack of knowledge or more likely your blind rush to the identity politics ammunition box. The clue’s in the name Doc. King Billy. Indiscriminate bombing hasn’t been our M.O. That would be the Micks historical tactic of choice. But being the tolerant and forgiving person I am, I am once again happy to accept your apology for what I’m sure is a genuine mistake, even though, if as I suspect it was purely down to laziness, as the ridiculousness of the comment so immediately shows.

Apology accepted again.

Laziness? Hardly. You're just too stupid to spot a blatant half-hearted attempt to stir you up. No wonder you swallow all that MAGA bullshit. 

You're going to have to wait a very, very long time to get any apology from me that will excuse your idiocy.

BTW, Bill. You're all thick as shit Micks to us, no matter what side of the border you're from.

If you'd like to read this though, the facts don't fit your argument. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_and_Monaghan_bombings

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

Laziness? Hardly. You're just too stupid to spot a blatant half-hearted attempt to stir you up. No wonder you swallow all that MAGA bullshit. 

You're going to have to wait a very, very long time to get any apology from me that will excuse your idiocy.

BTW, Bill. You're all thick as shit Micks to us, no matter what side of the border you're from.

If you'd like to read this though, the facts don't fit your argument. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_and_Monaghan_bombings

I don’t need to read it. Plucking something from the internet to give your piss poor post a modicum of credibility,I can only imagine your disappointment and genuinely sympathise with you that these incidents a long time ago were all you could find. 

No apology necessary this time as you’re at least trying harder. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m not in a good place, DC. After the Del Boy episode it suddenly dawned on me that I’m probably not the best on here. If I’m totally honest, intellectually, I’m stumped. 

Take that like back, Frank. No one wants you sticking your oar in. 

You had your moments, but if we're being honest, both Rothers and Judge had more to offer. You have never been, are not now and never will be the best.

Wade Garrett's the best. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t need to read it. Plucking something from the internet to give your piss poor post a modicum of credibility,I can only imagine your disappointment and genuinely sympathise with you that these incidents a long time ago were all you could find. 

No apology necessary this time as you’re at least trying harder. 

No apology, ever.

Another retreat whilst claiming victory. It's getting a little pathetic, Bill. 

Just because you have more likes, it doesn't put you in my league, Billy Bob. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

You had your moments, but if we're being honest, both Rothers and Judge had more to offer. You have never been, are not now and never will be the best. Wade Garrett's the best. 

At last. A subject we can at least agree on. Every journey starts with a small step.

Fuck Frank.

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

No apology, ever.

Another retreat whilst claiming victory. Its getting a little pathetic, Bill. 

Just because you have more likes, it doesn't put you in my league, Billy Bob. 

It’s not about likes Doc. No need to apologise for having less. I can’t believe youve got yourself so rattled  about something as trivial as having a lot less likes than me. 

If it’s of any consolation I apologise for having loads more than you.

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

You had your moments, but if we're being honest, both Rothers and Judge had more to offer. You have never been, are not now and never will be the best.

Wade Garrett's the best. 

Wade Garrett's an old man... 

Jimmy!

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

It’s not about likes Doc. No need to apologise for having less. I can’t believe youve got yourself so rattled  about something as trivial as having a lot less likes than me. 

If it’s of any consolation I apologise for having loads more than you.

No apologies, no need for apologies, no retreats. You know this, since I was willing piss away the best part of 800 of them without a second thought. They are as insignificant to me as a grey squirrel that I'd swerve to drive over. 

Goob's little part of this sceptred isle is calm and content. Rattling never happens, but boredem in deepest, darkest Norfolk whilst locked down can cause one to speak their mind occasionally. 

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

No apologies, no need for apologies, no retreats. You know this, since I was willing piss away the best part of 800 of them without a second thought. They are as insignificant to me as a grey squirrel that I'd swerve to drive over. 

Goob's little part of this sceptred isle is calm and content. Rattling never happens, but boredem in deepest, darkest Norfolk whilst locked down can cause one to speak their mind occasionally. 

I’m glad there’s no genuine hostility Doc. Everyone is feeling the strain at the moment. Some more than others.

Apology accepted. And please dont feel that it was all your fault. I’m quite happy to draw a line under what’s plainly been a minor misunderstanding.

Just now, King Billy said:

I’m glad there’s no genuine hostility Doc. Everyone is feeling the strain at the moment. Some more than others.

Apology accepted. And please dont feel that it was all your fault. I’m quite happy to draw a line under what’s plainly been a minor misunderstanding.

You do that lame apology accepted shite once more and we really are going to go round and round until you end up licking the mild fromage off my bell end. 

43 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m not in a good place, DC. After the Del Boy episode it suddenly dawned on me that I’m probably not the best on here. If I’m totally honest, intellectually, I’m stumped. 

This is a concern for all members of taste on here Frank. At least you can take solace in your music, convalesce and come back reinvigorated.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

You do that lame apology accepted shite once more and we really are going to go round and round until you end up licking the mild fromage off my bell end. 

Threatening me with a homosexual attack is a shocking about turn Doc. Am I to take it that all your previous apologies were somewhat disingenuous? 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Threatening me with a homosexual attack is a shocking about turn Doc. Am I to take it that all your previous apologies were somewhat disingenuous? 

Ummmm. No. As you well know, there were none. No retreat, no surrender. No fucking apologies. 

Only the sucker is gay, not the suckee. 

Poof.