CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death March 2021

Penny Farthing

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A good read my lupine friend, though I do have questions.

1. Most shops remain shut in the UK. Here, life is going on almost normally aside from airlines. That does say something about governance in this crisis, no? CH has a point, despite being a twat. Stopped clocks and all that. 

2. What punishment for China do you propose, bearing in mind they aren’t angry teenagers and have nuclear weapons at their disposal? You’re surely not of the Gavin Williamson school of first strike with the Royal Navy? I hope those boys can swim.

3. Other Communist dictatorships were felled from within by Western intelligence agencies stirring dissent around underperforming economies. China knows this, and economic growth continues at the expense of all things. There is no Chinese opposition, which is something of a problem, no?

4. Why are right-leaning columnists the world over suddenly taking up verbal arms in the name of Chinese human rights, when usually said human rights are “woke nonsense” or whatever? Might it be China is the latest convenient bogeyman for us all to get in a froth over?

Well something has got to fill the big bogeyman sized hole left by Donald Trump.

On 25/01/2021 at 20:59, ChildeHarold said:

You start with a pretence or show of objectivity then admit at the end you are fatally biased. Very strange mixture. Where a virus originates is immaterial. Myxomatosis started in Australia. Throughout history many civilisations were either completely destroyed or just dropped out of history because of epidemics ravaging the population. In ancient times cities died because of viruses. The West has got used to the idea of viral outbreaks being "over there" whether it be SARS in the Far East or Ebola in Africa. Even rabies is regarded as a "foreign" disease because this attitude is even more pronounced on an island. 

But in an interdependent world there is no 'them' or 'us' and the virus actually thrives in a country that prefers the blame game rather than looking to strengthen its own systems and resiliance to inevitable natural outbreaks. 

The total deaths proportionate to the size of population will determine whether a particular society has been weak or strong in the face of this threat. By that measure the UK is already showing a very distinct tendency to be the worst performing country in the world. No amount of massaging the statistics can disguise that. 

Neither can no amount of pointing the finger. You did it with regard to Eurooe and brexit and fooled people. But when houses, families, friends have lost loved ones you can't get away with scapegoating anymore. 

You are a racist cunt and you spout your ideas on here with an air of authority which they do not deserve you despicable sub human. 

Where is the pretense at the start of my comment? Read it again and I think you'll see I was fairly biased and anti-Chinese from the outset. If no one ever speaks out against China's extreme cruelty and challenges its authority and unwelcome grasp of the world economic and military stage, change will never be affected. If you class this as racist, then be it so.

Indeed, I welcome your sightly mystifying, poorly researched and incompetently structured attempt at an intelligent response, but the 'newby' aggression really ought to stop. There's a time and reason to do it, and you appear to have an issue seeing this distinction. It's everywhere on this site, which makes frequent repeats by the same person benign. It's little wonder they call you 'Harold-the-Stupid', Harold-the-Stupid.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Russia didn't pose any threat to the USA. Russia is largely an impoverished shit hole, incapable of launching an effective deterrent, other than sending a few handy men with chemical cocktails.

I know, I've been there, I've seen it for myself. I happen to think Russia's belligerence instigated by its belligerent leader to appeal to people domestically is a serious international threat. He's not someone to use kid gloves with. 

@Wolfie Let’s get a few things straight. I was not defending China in any respect and particularly not with regard to their human rights abuses nor their animal welfare standards, or rather their complete lack of them. Neither was I defending their ludicrous attempt to spin this of late, including suggesting that it originated elsewhere. As SC said, that’s just politics ex post facto. It has no bearing on what happened at the outset and it’s crystal clear that it originated in China. I never suggested otherwise.

Much of what you’ve just thrown out in response simply reflects your own bias but has little bearing on the aspects of this pandemic that were the root of the disagreement, namely the ridiculous finger pointing which, despite your protestations, China had little control over. As I said, it could just as easily have originated anywhere in oriental Asia.

There’s nothing wrong with bias as such, but it clouds objectivity, as you have clearly demonstrated. My argument all along was that it is ridiculous in most respects to conflate these issues, but that it’s easily done by people that either can’t or don’t want to understand the nature of epidemics. You are just looking for someone to blame and because of your, perhaps justified, contempt for this country and its leadership they are an easy target to point the finger at. It’s why Trump called it the China flu; it fit his narrative and diverted attention away from his administration’s rather weak efforts to confront it.

There was no hissy fit, just realism, balance and objectivity. It doesn’t agree with your biased opinion, but it’s true nonetheless. You came steaming in with both feet and here you are now demonstrating that you don’t understand what that study (which was conducted at Southampton University not the Oxford Vaccine Group) actually presented, perhaps because you couldn’t, didn’t want to, or you read it in a red top. Their work highlights what would have happened if they had locked down earlier or later, but it doesn’t make a case regarding whether it was realistic or not to shut down earlier. No one, not you, me, or anyone else is likely to ever know how soon they realised this was going to be catastrophic, so you’re just straying into the realms of speculation, again because of bias. SC stated this well, he doesn’t trust the Chinese, and that’s fair enough, but it doesn’t enlighten anyone to the truth or constitute evidence of any kind.

There’s actually a lot of praise in that research for how soon they did lock down. No country, absolutely none, would shut down a city of 12 million people, or a country of over a billion, as I flippantly alluded too, because someone has an unusual sniffle. Even once they realised it was a coronavirus, they wouldn’t have known how virulent it was and therefore realised what action they should have taken at that time. It takes time to understand such things and once you’ve used that necessary time, it’s too late. Your argument is based on 20/20 hindsight.

If such a disease originated here, or France, or Germany the Government's initial actions would be little different. Despite their lack of transparency at the outset, it’s almost certain that once they realised what they were dealing with it was too late already and we’d still be where we are now even if they had locked down immediately.

I will concede that China need to make greater efforts to shut down these wet markets, because it is playing with fire. Make no mistake though, even if they were outlawed they would continue anyway. It’s part of their culture; it’s not what’s been forced upon them by their government. It may be disgusting to us, but I’m sure their noses wrinkle at some western practices. Some of the people that use these markets probably wouldn’t countenance eating a turkey twizzler. We’re equally alien to each other.

Most annual epidemics/pandemics, including flu originate there, but usually amongst farm workers, not in wet markets. Bird flu and Swine flu were so called because they too were zoonoses. In a comparatively poor country with 1/7 of the world’s population it’s no great surprise.

So whilst I did hang on your every word, but actually didn’t piss myself laughing, I find that like the findings of the paper you quoted, 95% of your response could have been prevented if you had actually understood the argument you were jumping into.

Finally, next time you want to act the hard man and gob off at me, particularly when your arguments are largely shite, it will come back with interest.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

@Wolfie Let’s get a few things straight. I was not defending China in any respect and particularly not with regard to their human rights abuses nor their animal welfare standards, or rather their complete lack of them. Neither was I defending their ludicrous attempt to spin this of late, including suggesting that it originated elsewhere. As SC said, that’s just politics ex post facto. It has no bearing on what happened at the outset and it’s crystal clear that it originated in China. I never suggested otherwise.

Much of what you’ve just thrown out in response simply reflects your own bias but has little bearing on the aspects of this pandemic that were the root of the disagreement, namely the ridiculous finger pointing which, despite your protestations, China had little control over. As I said, it could just as easily have originated anywhere in oriental Asia.

There’s nothing wrong with bias as such, but it clouds objectivity, as you have clearly demonstrated. My argument all along was that it is ridiculous in most respects to conflate these issues, but that it’s easily done by people that either can’t or don’t want to understand the nature of epidemics. You are just looking for someone to blame and because of your, perhaps justified, contempt for this country and its leadership they are an easy target to point the finger at. It’s why Trump called it the China flu; it fit his narrative and diverted attention away from his administration’s rather weak efforts to confront it.

There was no hissy fit, just realism, balance and objectivity. It doesn’t agree with your biased opinion, but it’s true nonetheless. You came steaming in with both feet and here you are now demonstrating that you don’t understand what that study (which was conducted at Southampton University not the Oxford Vaccine Group) actually presented, perhaps because you couldn’t, didn’t want to, or you read it in a red top. Their work highlights what would have happened if they had locked down earlier or later, but it doesn’t make a case regarding whether it was realistic or not to shut down earlier. No one, not you, me, or anyone else is likely to ever know how soon they realised this was going to be catastrophic, so you’re just straying into the realms of speculation, again because of bias. SC stated this well, he doesn’t trust the Chinese, and that’s fair enough, but it doesn’t enlighten anyone to the truth or constitute evidence of any kind.

There’s actually a lot of praise in that research for how soon they did lock down. No country, absolutely none, would shut down a city of 12 million people, or a country of over a billion, as I flippantly alluded too, because someone has an unusual sniffle. Even once they realised it was a coronavirus, they wouldn’t have known how virulent it was and therefore realised what action they should have taken at that time. It takes time to understand such things and once you’ve used that necessary time, it’s too late. Your argument is based on 20/20 hindsight.

If such a disease originated here, or France, or Germany the Government's initial actions would be little different. Despite their lack of transparency at the outset, it’s almost certain that once they realised what they were dealing with it was too late already and we’d still be where we are now even if they had locked down immediately.

I will concede that China need to make greater efforts to shut down these wet markets, because it is playing with fire. Make no mistake though, even if they were outlawed they would continue anyway. It’s part of their culture; it’s not what’s been forced upon them by their government. It may be disgusting to us, but I’m sure their noses wrinkle at some western practices. Some of the people that use these markets probably wouldn’t countenance eating a turkey twizzler. We’re equally alien to each other.

Most annual epidemics/pandemics, including flu originate there, but usually amongst farm workers, not in wet markets. Bird flu and Swine flu were so called because they too were zoonoses. In a comparatively poor country with 1/7 of the world’s population it’s no great surprise.

So whilst I did hang on your every word, but actually didn’t piss myself laughing, I find that like the findings of the paper you quoted, 95% of your response could have been prevented if you had actually understood the argument you were jumping into.

Finally, next time you want to act the hard man and gob off at me, particularly when your arguments are largely shite, it will come back with interest.

That was a very long apology. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A good read my lupine friend, though I do have questions.

1. Most shops remain shut in the UK. Here, life is going on almost normally aside from airlines. That does say something about governance in this crisis, no? CH has a point, despite being a twat. Stopped clocks and all that. 

2. What punishment for China do you propose, bearing in mind they aren’t angry teenagers and have nuclear weapons at their disposal? You’re surely not of the Gavin Williamson school of first strike with the Royal Navy? I hope those boys can swim.

3. Other Communist dictatorships were felled from within by Western intelligence agencies stirring dissent around underperforming economies. China knows this, and economic growth continues at the expense of all things. There is no Chinese opposition, which is something of a problem, no?

4. Why are right-leaning columnists the world over suddenly taking up verbal arms in the name of Chinese human rights, when usually said human rights are “woke nonsense” or whatever? Might it be China is the latest convenient bogeyman for us all to get in a froth over?

1) Yes, it does say something about a 'governance crisis' in the UK. I've never hidden my contempt for Boris and his panel of self-serving Oxbridge arrogants, collectively incapable of making a quick decision when it really mattered. The UK entered full lockdown while its airports remained open without the facility in place to test for COVID-positives entering the country. What stupidity – both at the time and retrospectively.

2) a. Keep pushing for an international inquiry into China's handling of the initial coronavirus outbreak, with trade sanctions in place by leading Western powers; b. start utilising our own land, resources and workforce in the UK instead of relying on China as much as Australia does, for example. It pains me to drive around the rural areas in which I live, to see fewer working farms and livestock than there ought to be – and certainly less than when I was younger. This is one example of many.

3) Yes, it's a problem. Huawei 5G, for example, showed that it's us on the defence from China's growing technology and globalisation incentives which aim to infiltrate deeply into Western political and economic values. All the more reason to not trade with China, unlike our Antipodean friends.

4) C'mon Doc, surely you don't believe China is the 'latest bogeyman'. You know as well as I do its human rights record is astoundingly appalling, at times echoing the medieval era.

I suspect you're not missing the grey skies and rain, instead enjoying the 'grass is greener' aspect of the world's most venomous snakes, giant spiders, crocodiles, box jellyfish, sharks, mosquitoes, flies, widespread droughts by way of Chinese-owned water companies, baby-stealing dingos and Aboriginal women, who are so breathtakingly fuckpig ugly they make Diane Abbott's fishy crack seem desirable in comparison. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Doc, I'm feeling the need to bring to your attention what a cunt you made of yourself on Friday night. I'd suggest you stick to drinking anything below 3% in future. 

He’s apologised enough imo MC. As far as I’m concerned there’s no need for him to feel embarrassed. I’m a firm believer in unity and forgiveness when someone acknowledges their mistakes.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

1) Yes, it does say something about a 'governance crisis' in the UK. I've never hidden my contempt for Boris and his panel of self-serving Oxbridge arrogants, collectively incapable of making a quick decision when it really mattered. The UK entered full lockdown while its airports remained open without the facility in place to test for COVID-positives entering the country. What stupidity – both at the time and retrospectively.

2) a. Keep pushing for an international inquiry into China's handling of the initial coronavirus outbreak, with trade sanctions in place by leading Western powers; b. start utilising our own land, resources and workforce in the UK instead of relying on China as much as Australia does. It pains me to drive around the rural areas in which I live, to see fewer working farms and livestock than there ought to be – and certainly less than when I was younger. This is one example of many.

3) Yes, it's a problem. Huawei 5G, for example, showed that it's us on the defence from China's growing technology and globalisation incentives which aim to infiltrate deeply into Western political and economic values. All the more reason to not trade with China, unlike our Antipodean friends.

4) C'mon Doc, surely you don't believe China is the 'latest bogeyman'. You know as well as I do its human rights record is astoundingly appalling, at times echoing the medieval era.

I suspect you're not missing the grey skies and rain, instead enjoying the 'grass is greener' aspect of the world's most venomous snakes, giant spiders, crocodiles, box jellyfish, sharks, mosquitoes, flies, widespread droughts by way of Chinese-owned water companies, baby-stealing dingos and Aboriginal women, who are so breathtakingly fuckpig ugly they make Diane Abbott's fishy crack seem desirable in comparison. 

Couldn't have put it better myself, Wolfie. The Chinese are the biggest threat to Western civilisation since the Nazis in my opinion. 

Technologically speaking they got where they are through both cyber crime, and good old fashioned espionage. If you look at some of the faces of the FBI's most wanted list you'll see a few officers of the Chinese army. They've taken theft of Industrial secrets to a whole different level as they employ thousands of hackers to penetrate defence contractors, tech companies, infrastructure, and the west's intelligence agencies. 

They didn't make this quantum leap forward through good old fashioned eccentric inventors tinkering about in garages or industrial research and development. 

The fact that every Chinese company has it's duty firmly towards the state before it's customers is deeply troubling, and the fact that voices raising this issue were either ignored or shouted down. 

Their tech is now so deeply routed in our critical systems they have backdoor access to a treasure trove of goodies, and we need the IBM's and Oracle's to step forward and replace this hardware lively. 

The reason we've bought their fucking tech in the first place is purely from a cost perspective as they can undercut every other manufacturer. 

We better do something now before it's too late. 

• Like 1

On 25/01/2021 at 23:35, King Billy said:

He’s apologised enough imo MC. As far as I’m concerned there’s no need for him to feel embarrassed. I’m a firm believer in unity and forgiveness when someone acknowledges their mistakes.  

Out of likes, Bill, but I had no idea he'd already done so. I'm a firm believer in pointing out those who've gone on a drunken cunting spree. Look at the Judge as evidence of a diet based on fast food and Special Brew leads to an early grave. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, The Beast said:

Russia didn't pose any threat to the USA. Russia is largely an impoverished shit hole, incapable of launching an effective deterrent, other than sending a few handy men with chemical cocktails.

I don't know, they were boasting about their new hypersonic/scramjet missiles which were "too fast to be intercepted" not so long ago.  I think the Ivans have still got a bit of menace left in them yet.  

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So USA isn't a shithole? 

America spends at least 10 x the amount on weapons compared with Russia and China combined. The spending will rise even greater under Biden. Of course parts of America are shit holes, blacks can make any place a shit hole but that wasn’t the point. 

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

My apologies for the long response, Dr Cunt/Goober. I've spent the past few days dealing with angry teenagers, which ironically puts me in an ideal position to address your recent hissy fit in defence of China.

It doesn't matter whether the virus is an escapee from a Wuhan bioweapons military lab or whether it originated from a disgusting, archetypal Chinese live animal market: the result has been precisely the same. One year on and the fact is most shops remain shut, businesses closed, children kept home and elderly people locked down and scared out of their fucking wits.

The virus, like all SARS & COVID strains historically, undoubtedly originated from China. The vast majority of the international scientific community agrees on this. Unlike you, I do not have a problem giving the right name to the Wuhan virus causing a worldwide pandemic. China needs to take responsibility to assist other nations in finding a solution to the ongoing problem, which it still refuses to do. Not only has the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) pointed the blame-finger at leading Western nations, it hasn't allowed access to international scientists who believe studying the source of the disease could lead to further investment and vaccine development. What if China had closed its borders immediately once it realised the threat roughly this time last year? I am sure – much like everyone else – the huge global loss of life and economic upheaval could have been prevented. Studies from the same Oxford Vaccine Group developing immunisations concluded that China may have prevented 95% of worldwide coronavirus infections if measures to contain the outbreak had begun just three weeks earlier. Despite this, the CCP decided to permit international air travel as usual.

Similarly to Russia, perhaps even more so in the past decade, the CCP is known for violence, deception and corruption – each the hallmark of a communist dictatorship with complete control over its demographic. China has caused the estimated deaths of 80 million of its own people throughout its past 70 years of tyranny, more recently sending fake masks and substandard ventilators to the rest of the world (Italy a good example), yet another fitting testament to the CCP's total disregard for human life. Just recently, huge artificial islands have been discovered in sea reefs which China has claimed as its territory, all of which are being transformed into significant military facilities including runways used for the deployment of Chinese fighter jets. I am not claiming the US has the right to flex its muscles and Eastern powers do not, but it does beg the question: what are the slimy little shitcunts preparing for?

Laws which govern the meat production industry in China are very different to that of the West, such as the UK, Canada, NZ and Australia. The slaughter, processing and consumption of animals is not regulated and is currently a deplorable free-for-all, with only the brutal economics governing the way with which live animals at wet markets are treated. It doesn't take much brainpower to realise these cruel shitholes are rife for the spread of disease and infection. A country which brutalises animals like few others can also be measured by how its regards human life. As a write these words, China houses more political prisoners than any other nation on Earth with approximately 1.7m of its own people incarcerated, allied to around 1.5 million Uighur Muslims imprisoned among 'Xinjiang re-education camps', in which people are worked to death to make products most thick Brits and Yanks buy nonchalantly in supermarkets and cheap fashion wankholes such as Primark.

I make no effort to hide my disdain for the sadistic, slant-eyed midgets, however, 'blame' is not necessarily used for scapegoating, as you put it. If someone does something which negatively and severely affects the lives of hundreds of millions of people, then they deserve to be punished. That, in my mind, is vindicating and fulfilling the same strong sense of justice everyone worldwide is feeling at the moment.  

😑

Gally Rinekrer!

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Couldn't have put it better myself, Wolfie. The Chinese are the biggest threat to Western civilisation since the Nazis in my opinion. 

Technologically speaking they got where they are through both cyber crime, and good old fashioned espionage. If you look at some of the faces of the FBI's most wanted list you'll see a few officers of the Chinese army. They've taken theft of Industrial secrets to a whole different level as they employ thousands of hackers to penetrate defence contractors, tech companies, infrastructure, and the west's intelligence agencies. 

They didn't make this quantum leap forward through good old fashioned eccentric inventors tinkering about in garages or industrial research and development. 

The fact that every Chinese company has it's duty firmly towards the state before it's customers is deeply troubling, and the fact that voices raising this issue were either ignored or shouted down. 

Their tech is now so deeply routed in our critical systems they have backdoor access to a treasure trove of goodies, and we need the IBM's and Oracle's to step forward and replace this hardware lively. 

The reason we've bought their fucking tech in the first place is purely from a cost perspective as they can undercut every other manufacturer. 

We better do something now before it's too late. 

they'll never be any use at good old fashioned spying MC. Plod would just need to spot the squinty little fucks and get them to say "red lorry yellow lorry" (or "Gary Lineker" for those who might have had training).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

America spends at least 10 x the amount on weapons compared with Russia and China combined. The spending will rise even greater under Biden. Of course parts of America are shit holes, blacks can make any place a shit hole but that wasn’t the point. 

They would be most unwise to do otherwise, unless they want their investments and control of energy resources to be taken away by all other cunts in the race.
As for blacks turning places into shit holes, they have growing competition from Latinos, who also tend to procreate more rapidly as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Where is the pretense at the start of my comment? Read it again and I think you'll see I was fairly biased and anti-Chinese from the outset. If no one ever speaks out against China's extreme cruelty and challenges its authority and unwelcome grasp of the world economic and military stage, change will never be affected. If you class this as racist, then be it so.

Indeed, I welcome your sightly mystifying, poorly researched and incompetently structured attempt at an intelligent response, but the 'newby' aggression really ought to stop. There's a time and reason to do it, and you appear to have an issue seeing this distinction. It's everywhere on this site, which makes frequent repeats by the same person immune. It's little wonder they call you 'Harold-the-Stupid', Harold-the-Stupid.

I do miss you on the darts scene but this new career on The Corner isn't really working. 

16 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Doc, I'm feeling the need to bring to your attention what a cunt you made of yourself on Friday night. I'd suggest you stick to drinking anything below 3% in future. 

If that's making a cunt of myself, I'll continue to do so. However considering your input to the debate I'd suggest that people in glass houses should exercise caution when throwing stones. 

On 26/01/2021 at 15:37, Eddie said:

Reported I’m afraid. 

Picture the scene. Roops finally gives in to your wide boy, Swiss Toni charms, dumps her elderly raspberry millionaire, and moves in to Fatty's guest house annexe with you.

You feel like knocking her up, but soon realise she's at that stage in life where she's got less eggs than a vegan's larder.

My question is, if you choose to adopt, if pushed, would you pick a niggsby or a wet back?

• Like 3