CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As opposed to a fridge-proud, motoring fantasist pensioner you mean? He has all of his own teeth, don'tcha know.   

The fridge thing was humour don’tcha know? (Probably not, as I’ve never seen any sign of you possessing even the slightest sense of humour) And this pensioner thing you keep talking about as if you know my age, and as if being a pensioner would be some big shameful secret. I’m still quite a few years from there, but Im not aware of anything I should be fearful of when that day arrives, unless observing your other half has made you think otherwise, as by your own admission he reached that milestone many wanks ago. 

And I’m so pleased that the old boy indoors has all his own teeth. Not a great surprise though as being married to an ambidextrous fully qualified dentist who can no doubt mix up a few amalgam fillings with one hand and give him a quick ‘one off the wrist’ with the other, must make him the happiest man alive. (Old man)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@King Billy So Schwarzenegger compared a large part of the American electorate to Nazis the other day in an incredibly cringeworthy speech where he also pulls out the fucking Conan sword as a weird kind of ego reinforcing, self aggrandising, idiot drawing prop. I don't agree with the fucking idiot one little bit, but because he's a celebrity millions will listen and there's only one cunt who can be held accountable for giving him the opportunity to slur out such a huge amount of dystopian propaganda.

These cunts are going to run this incident into the ground and milk it for everything its worth in the next few years. The people who Trump claimed to stand for are going to find themselves completely alienated, their values criticised and their concerns pushed aside because any amount of progress they may have made in the last four years will be overshadowed by the simple fact that a few extremists were whipped into a frenzy by a fool who at best is incapable of calculating the results of his actions.

Its very likely that the nation most of the world considers to be the very seat of modern democracy has been made a one-party stronghold for the foreseeable future. With this in mind, why do you still cling to your support of a man who threw his toys out of the pram at the last moment? 

large.A9AF32C1-D298-4954-9778-8363A789E68C.jpeg.83b7e3b5e5fb595ec340b9540fe4f6bb.jpeg

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

And I’m so pleased that the old boy indoors has all his own teeth. Not a great surprise though as being married to an ambidextrous fully qualified dentist who can no doubt mix up a few amalgam fillings with one hand and give him a quick ‘one off the wrist’ with the other, must make him the happiest man alive. (Old man)

i've got no compliants...

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

large.A9AF32C1-D298-4954-9778-8363A789E68C.jpeg.83b7e3b5e5fb595ec340b9540fe4f6bb.jpeg

I'm just staggered at how poor the security was.  I know various department heads and chiefs have been fired for their failure to prevent the incursion, but it astonishes me that the Capitol invasion was allowed to happen in the first place.  Did all the guards decide to go for a coffee break at the same time ?  Its farcical.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
Just now, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'm just staggered at how poor the security was.  I know various department heads and chiefs have been fired for their failure to prevent the incursion, but it astonishes me that the Capitol invasion was allowed to happen in the first place.  Did all the guards decide to go for a coffee break at the same time ?  Its farcical.  

I forgot to say-they will probably overcompensate with the security for Bidens inauguration now... Someone will sneeze at the wrong time and end up getting shot.  

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I think yer safe enough roops baby..majority of the punters on here are more of a danger to themselves that anyone else why i bet they rarely leave the box room of their folks houses

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I agree, the current handful of nutjobs don't have the wherewithal. I was thinking of one or two truly psychotic individuals from the past.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I agree, the current handful of nutjobs don't have the wherewithal. I was thinking of one or two truly psychotic individuals from the past.

Mind you there was that idiot who arranged a diggin match with another similar character..even posted a pic of the paper with the date nall at the chosen duelling ground..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

The fridge thing was humour don’tcha know? (Probably not, as I’ve never seen any sign of you possessing even the slightest sense of humour) And this pensioner thing you keep talking about as if you know my age, and as if being a pensioner would be some big shameful secret. I’m still quite a few years from there, but Im not aware of anything I should be fearful of when that day arrives, unless observing your other half has made you think otherwise, as by your own admission he reached that milestone many wanks ago. 

Setting aside the flagrant breach of Rule 12, you talk too much.

Just to clarify...

On 23/10/2014 at 05:27, Mrs Roops said:

Well, no insults. My husband (who is in his late fifties, (I'm in my early forties.....very early forties) thought the same thing when soon after the Rooplets were born and gave up being a corporate suit. He sorta misses the cut and thrust of big business but does not regret the decision one bit. For him family and dare I say it, wifey is his priority. I agree with your sentiments (so long as I have a posh car)

Curiously there is no mention of the expensive M4 penis extension so I presume you were being serious rather than humorous in your attempt to hoodwink the puntership. Really Billy, this joins the list of CC's Hall of Fame (Mitty Division) along with Audigate, Ironstonegate and Sat-navgate.

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mind you there was that idiot who arranged a diggin match with another similar character..even posted a pic of the paper with the date nall at the chosen duelling ground..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The thinking is that after the picture was taken, the perp scarpered, Usain Bolt style.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The thinking is that after the picture was taken, the perp scarpered, Usain Bolt style.

It’s true, just as I turned up snatch arrived rather noisily ridding a 3 wheeled trike painted in black with flames down the side, I swear once he picked fends up there was smoke coming off those pedals....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s true, just as I turned up snatch arrived rather noisily ridding a 3 wheeled trike painted in black with flames down the side and a hells angels patch on his jacket, I swear once he picked fends up there was smoke coming off those pedals....