CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

On 10/01/2021 at 11:18, Mrs Roops said:

My time working in motor manufacturing was limited to the interface architecture of automotive telematics so silly me, I always thought that "sport" modes in premium performance cars altered the throttle actuator settings thereby increasing responsiveness but hell, what do I know.  Billy, you been caught out so stop digging - it'll only get worse!

Can we have the cunt button back please?

On 07/01/2021 at 18:59, Trucking Funt said:

The thing is, Mike Pence might actually invoke the 25th amendment because Trump has pissed off a fuckload of Republicans on the George W. Bush wing of the party whose support he will need for the republican nomination in 4 years time. Even the purely symbolic nature of such a move would go a long way in distancing himself Trump and attracting support from the centre of the GOP. It would be a totally unprecedented move but not out of the question by any means.

He wouldn’t fucking dare.

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

When were you last reported? Ffs!

Oh that one. Forgive me, but we wade through loads of reports, 95% of them eminently forgettable due to their spuriousness. Its not unknown for petulant punters to submit reports for retaliatory reasons. How did my post break the rules?

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh that one. Forgive me, but we wade through loads of reports, 95% of them eminently forgettable due to their spuriousness. Its not unknown for petulant punters to submit reports for retaliatory reasons. How did my post break the rules?

This is futile. If you’re not wearing an orange boilersuit now, you’re not going to. This is a judicial travesty.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

In other words you can't answer the question and the report was submitted for reasons I previously alluded to.

‘Small boy....pants down....sound thrashing?’ Comments aimed at Billy, who’s a male heterosexual Christian and was wounded due to this slur. Bangs gavel.