CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It still is the greatest democracy on Earth. 

But this guy isn't the coolest dude

downloadfile-4.jpg

USA 1950: "We're the leaders of the free world!"

USA 2020: "I just lost my job for not putting a black square on my social media timeline."

Also, if there's one thing 2021 has taught me so far, it's that it's harder to get into Sainsbury's without a mask, than it is to get into their fucking Capitol Building dressed as Jay Kay's autistic twin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It still is the greatest democracy on Earth. 

But this guy isn't the coolest dude

downloadfile-4.jpg

jake-angeli.jpg

This is the dopey slaphead, kale eating cunt without the silly costume. You can tell just by the smug fucking face that if he actually had hair, he'd be a man-bun sporting arsehole.

According to Wikipedia, he served in the Navy but got kicked out after refusing an Anthrax vaccine after only achieving one rank above recruit. He also thinks televisions emit secret waves of energy that manipulate the human mind.

Note the sad little collection of native American decorations, complete with Wallmart bear claw necklace and stainless steel replica tomahawk and it becomes clear that he's wanted to be a shaman for a very long time despite being as white as Michael Jackson with an angry parent knocking at the door. He probably couldn't pass up on the opportunity to  break out the felt tip pens, scribble all over himself and go outside in his 100% synthetic, vegan friendly fancy dress costume.

Lucky he likes drums, because he's going to be pounded like one in prison.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

jake-angeli.jpg

This is the dopey slaphead, kale eating cunt without the silly costume. You can tell just by the smug fucking face that if he actually had hair, he'd be a man-bun sporting arsehole.

According to Wikipedia, he served in the Navy but got kicked out after refusing an Anthrax vaccine after only achieving one rank above recruit. He also thinks televisions emit secret waves of energy that manipulate the human mind.

Note the sad little collection of native American decorations, complete with Wallmart bear claw necklace and stainless steel replica tomahawk and it becomes clear that he's wanted to be a shaman for a very long time despite being as white as Michael Jackson with an angry parent knocking at the door. He probably couldn't pass up on the opportunity to  break out the felt tip pens, scribble all over himself and go outside in his 100% synthetic, vegan friendly fancy dress costume.

Has he got a little third eye at the top of his nose?

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Michelle Obama's cock never committed or encouraged treason. 

The coup hoax is fake RK. Trump was still speaking long after the idiots went into the Capitol building and he didn’t encouraged it at all. Isn’t it rather strange that the fake news MSM aren’t showing him encouraging the ‘coup’ on a loop? Why? Because he didn’t do any such thing. But their lies are enough to send millions of fools into a frenzy. Oh and the DC police requested back up 6 times and were refused. Quick clue here...The DC mayor is one of the most vile and dishonest anti Trumpers on Earth and this nothinburger of a coup happened because she willfully left the Capitol building unprotected knowing that up to a million Trump supporters were coming to town. This is the insanity of the deranged left in DC. and in the whole US today. This is their message to the American people not to dare ever elect a populist to office again. The MSM, big tech, corrupt career RINOs and the deep state traitors in the federal institutions have grasped this chance to restore the status quo and destroy any chance of a reoccurrence of the Trump phenomena. 

Just now, King Billy said:

The coup hoax is fake RK. Trump was still speaking long after the idiots went into the Capitol building and he didn’t encouraged it at all. Isn’t it rather strange that the fake news MSM aren’t showing him encouraging the ‘coup’ on a loop? Why? Because he didn’t do any such thing. But their lies are enough to send millions of fools into a frenzy. Oh and the DC police requested back up 6 times and were refused. Quick clue here...The DC mayor is one of the most vile and dishonest anti Trumpers on Earth and this nothinburger of a coup happened because she willfully left the Capitol building unprotected knowing that up to a million Trump supporters were coming to town. This is the insanity of the deranged left in DC. and in the whole US today. This is their message to the American people not to dare ever elect a populist to office again. The MSM, big tech, corrupt career RINOs and the deep state traitors in the federal institutions have grasped this chance to restore the status quo and destroy any chance of a reoccurrence of the Trump phenomena. 

So he was still talking to his loyal, well behaved, good apple followers when all the bad apples were storming the Capitol building only half an hours walk away? Surely we would have seen some secret service goons run up and whisper in his ear like what happened with Bush when he was in reading class during 9/11? Do phones not work in Washington DC?

How do you explain this little video, taken before the speech? Doesn't seem like a very serious situation if they were marching on the Capitol before his speech, does it?

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

jake-angeli.jpg

Looks like master wu with snoop dogs braids on 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

jake-angeli.jpg

His native American name is "Speaks like a cunt". 

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Bilbo, a bit of friendly advice.

I found myself in a similar situation to you a few years back when I attempted to trumpet the cause of my own political hero. Unfortunately, despite my strong convictions, the absolute hatred the majority of members felt for said cunt was insurmountable and I soon realised that I was going round in circles trying to convert them to my way of thinking.

I personally think that Trump is a corrupt, egotistical, narcissistic, absolute fucking disgrace. Similarly, I imagine that you have more than a few choice words to say about my own pin up boy, Anthony Charles Lynton Blair.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, which is why I haven't challenged you on any of your assertions re Trump. But you need to let it go, even if you believe one hundred percent that he had the election stolen from him and he was one of the best presidents in US history, his reputation is far too tarnished for you to ever rescue it on here. It's the same with Blair, I can't defend him without fending off dozens of posts referencing his perceived faults.

Give it up Billy and just start throwing around nonce accusations instead, that's what I did.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bilbo, a bit of friendly advice.

I found myself in a similar situation to you a few years back when I attempted to trumpet the cause of my own political hero. Unfortunately, despite my strong convictions, the absolute hatred the majority of members felt for said cunt was insurmountable and I soon realised that I was going round in circles trying to convert them to my way of thinking.

I personally think that Trump is a corrupt, egotistical, narcissistic, absolute fucking disgrace. Similarly, I imagine that you have more than a few choice words to say about my own pin up boy, Anthony Charles Lynton Blair.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, which is why I haven't challenged you on any of your assertions re Trump. But you need to let it go, even if you believe one hundred percent that he had the election stolen from him and he was one of the best presidents in US history, his reputation is far too tarnished for you to ever rescue it on here. It's the same with Blair, I can't defend him without fending off dozens of posts referencing his perceived faults.

Give it up Billy and just start throwing around nonce accusations instead, that's what I did.

Brilliant, but reported.

55 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So he was still talking to his loyal, well behaved, good apple followers when all the bad apples were storming the Capitol building only half an hours walk away? Surely we would have seen some secret service goons run up and whisper in his ear like what happened with Bush when he was in reading class during 9/11? Do phones not work in Washington DC?

How do you explain this little video, taken before the speech? Doesn't seem like a very serious situation if they were marching on the Capitol before his speech, does it?

His speech lasted almost an hour RK. Show me one video where he incited violence and I’ll admit I’m wrong. But I won’t agree with the moronic feeding frenzy that’s found him guilty and yet can’t show one clip of him inciting or encouraging what happened. The last thing he said before leaving the stage was a call for a PEACEFUL walk to the Capitol. The whole thing is a farce mate and if you want to go into it I’m happy to show you the sheer dishonesty and hypocrisy of the Dems and the cowardice of the GOP as soon as they saw a chance to stab him in the back.

Up to you.

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

His speech lasted almost an hour RK. Show me one video where he incited violence and I’ll admit I’m wrong. But I won’t agree with the moronic feeding frenzy that’s found him guilty and yet can’t show one clip of him inciting or encouraging what happened. The last thing he said before leaving the stage was a call for a PEACEFUL walk to the Capitol. The whole thing is a farce mate and if you want to go into it I’m happy to show you the sheer dishonesty and hypocrisy of the Dems and the cowardice of the GOP as soon as they saw a chance to stab him in the back.

Up to you.

Yes. He called for a peaceful march on the capitol at the end. After a full hour of sour grapes and rabble rousing.

"We won the election and we won it by a landslide", "We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen", "If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore" are some of his other quotes from the exact same speech.

Saying "OK, bye guys, be nice" at the end doesn't really hold the same amount of clout for an angry mob as all the other stuff. He's either a wilful part of the entire fucking shit show, or a completely incompetent moron who's burned every single bridge he had in a single hour.

I know the Dems are a bunch of dirty fucking snakes, but he literally gave them exactly what they wanted with this shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Yes. He called for a peaceful march on the capitol at the end. After a full hour of sour grapes and rabble rousing.

"We won the election and we won it by a landslide", "We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen", "If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore" are some of his other quotes from the exact same speech.

Saying "OK, bye guys, be nice" at the end doesn't really hold the same amount of clout for an angry mob as all the other stuff. He's either a wilful part of the entire fucking shit show, or a completely incompetent moron who's burned every single bridge he had in a single hour.

Since the day of the ‘coup’ according to a Rasmussen poll, (the most accurate polling organisation for the last 5 years in the USA) his popularity rating has increased by 3 or 4 points, depending on which day precisely. He also topped the annual Gallup poll as the most popular person on Earth. Those bridges are the exact reason why the establishment are terrified of him and why they’ve gone all in to try to destroy him once and for all. They will fail, as they have with the long list of previous attempts. 

🇱🇷🇱🇷M A G A 🇱🇷🇱🇷