CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Seems to be a lot of talk about impeachment (didn't they try that already?) or 25th amendment removal of Trump. Whilst there will be some kind of response, I can't see either happening or the point of it now. What does seem to be clear is that Trump has dug a hole so deep this time he won't be crawling out of it any time soon. He's definitely completely fucked his chances of reelection in 4 years.

The deranged cunts brood of cunt kids will have already formed queue in preparation for 2024 . My money is on the  pug faced, my shit don't stink bimbo, as soon as she's rinsed poppas knob cheese from her gob.

19 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The thing is, Mike Pence might actually invoke the 25th amendment because Trump has pissed off a fuckload of Republicans on the George W. Bush wing of the party whose support he will need for the republican nomination in 4 years time. Even the purely symbolic nature of such a move would go a long way in distancing himself Trump and attracting support from the centre of the GOP. It would be a totally unprecedented move but not out of the question by any means.

If Trump were to be booted out under the 25th, in disgrace, it’d make me a very, very happy Ape. Something to celebrate while I’m being oppressed at home because of a fake virus.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

If Trump were to be booted out under the 25th, in disgrace, it’d make me a very, very happy Ape. Something to celebrate while I’m being oppressed at home because of a fake virus.

Moves are already being made to remove him from the WWE Hall of Fame. Serious stuff in America.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Moves are already being made to remove him from the WWE Hall of Fame. Serious stuff in America.

A Hall of Fame which contains "Puppet The Psycho Dwarf", which tells you most of what you need to know about democracy in America today.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

The deranged cunts brood of cunt kids will have already formed queue in preparation for 2024 . My money is on the  pug faced, my shit don't stink, bimbo, as soon as she's rinsed poppas knob cheese from her gob.

He couldn't see where the line was and he may well have fucked Don Jr's chances in 4 or 8 years time as well with this little stunt. I'd be surprised if rednecked MAGA supporters would back Ivanka, or any female for that matter. 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The thing is, Mike Pence might actually invoke the 25th amendment because Trump has pissed off a fuckload of Republicans on the George W. Bush wing of the party whose support he will need for the republican nomination in 4 years time. Even the purely symbolic nature of such a move would go a long way in distancing himself Trump and attracting support from the centre of the GOP. It would be a totally unprecedented move but not out of the question by any means.

Pence and the rest of the RINOS have all kissed bye bye to their political futures. Pence deliberately waited till the last minute before revealing his intentions to back his crooked GOP cohorts instead of his boss, which will ensure that tens of millions of people who voted Republican and feel cheated by his refusal to even attempt to expose the fraud, never trust the GOP establishment again. THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

large.B6062360-B335-455E-ACC7-BA51B8DAD115.jpeg.ad1f7c8cb0467e245f57fdc4805c071e.jpegStrangely accurate reporting of  events, hours before they happened. Oops! The two ringleaders have been identified. Both regular protestors at BLM and climate change events. Oops!

Almost as if they knew exactly what was going to happen and when. But that’s ridiculous, isn’t it?

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Pence and the rest of the RINOS have all kissed bye bye to their political futures. Pence deliberately waited till the last minute before revealing his intentions to back his crooked GOP cohorts instead of his boss, which will ensure that tens of millions of people who voted Republican and feel cheated by his refusal to even attempt to expose the fraud, never trust the GOP establishment again. THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Indeed - in under two weeks the stupid cunt will be gone. For good.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Indeed - only a stupid cunt could become a billionaire and then President of the USA. I bet you’re glad you’re smarter than that Ape. 

Come off it Bill - the bloke may be very rich, and may have managed (fuck knows how) to become POTUS, but he’s a fucking lunatic. A dangerous, egotistical, narcissistic lunatic. He’s not fit to be President, as his behaviour over the last few months has clearly demonstrated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's what needs to happen. Literally a handful, i.e. About 4 or 5 thousand cunts with a bit of arsehole would be enough for the police to walk away.

Kill the fucking lot of them. Every single lying, self serving corrupt maggot in parliament needs culling and their heads mounted on the railings at Westminster. Then Jeremy Clarkson could form a new government.

And on that bombshell........

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Come off it Bill - the bloke may be very rich, and may have managed (fuck knows how) to become POTUS, but he’s a fucking lunatic. A dangerous, egotistical, narcissistic lunatic. He’s not fit to be President, as his behaviour over the last few months has clearly demonstrated.

Because he wanted an open and clear investigation of what many many people consider to be a stolen election? Using legal and constitutional avenues, which the Democrats have used to object to every Republican victory since 1985. How dare he be so unhinged. 

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Indeed - only a stupid cunt could become a billionaire and then President of the USA. I bet you’re glad you’re smarter than that Ape. 

To be honest Bill, although i would prefer him in the chair to the 'woman of colour' who will inevitably be president in 6 months time when Biden the Trojan horse steps down, Trump is a fucking idiot. He didn't become a billionaire under his own steam, he inherited it all. And if he'd just left it in a high interest account, there would be more money than he's managed to make by playing at being a tycoon. He's a cunt.

But still preferable to the pack of racist, feral BLM lunatics waiting in the wings.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Because he wanted an open and clear investigation of what many many people consider to be a stolen election? Using legal and constitutional avenues, which the Democrats have used to object to every Republican victory since 1985. How dare he be so unhinged. 

But he’s never produced a shred of evidence to support his claims. If he had hard and fast evidence that he was “robbed” of his second term, evidence that would prove his claims, why didn’t he share it? Just saying something over and over again doesn’t make it true.  

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Because he incited a mob of internet meme lords to march on the Capitol building. Don't get me wrong, it was funny, but I don't trust him with nuclear launch codes anymore.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Those many, many people consider it to be a stolen election because that's what their infallible demagogue, that deranged, narcissistic unhinged idiot Trump has been setting them up for for over a year. He even cried foul last time when he won the fucking moron. 

Nearly everything you've written in this thread is complete and utter fucking garbage and you're just as fucking stupid and gullible as those cunts storming the Capitol yesterday. 

Give the deranged tin-foil hat shit a rest for Christ's sake. 

38 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

But he’s never produced a shred of evidence to support his claims. If he had hard and fast evidence that he was “robbed” of his second term, evidence that would prove his claims, why didn’t he share it? Just saying something over and over again doesn’t make it true.  

Tons of evidence. Fucking tons of it. Calling someone a Cunt over and over again doesn’t make it true either. If it was all fair and no evidence can you explain why the Dems wouldn’t want an open investigation for all to see? And why they’re screaming about last nights events? Democrat cities have been burned and destroyed nightly for most of last year, dozens of people murdered and 2 billion dollars damage caused, by the leftist scum who are protected and covered  for by the Democrat hypocrites in DC. Last year 200 ‘Me Too’ arseholes forced their way into Capitol Hill protesting about the totally made up allegations the Demtards had invented to attempt to block Justice Kavanaugh being elected to the SCOTUS. Perfectly OK nothing to worry about. Last nights drama was a kids picnic compared to the months of organised destruction which the Dems allow and stir up with their race baiting and fake news partners every 4 years before the election. I’m done explaining. If you choose to believe something different fine. 🇱🇷

35 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

This is the first thing ive ever read that you posted i happen to agree with. Ive even given it a like.

Im still convinced though, that in all other respects your a gutter living, weasley little cunt of epic proportions.  Fuck off.

Eat shit Cunt.

39 minutes ago, Goober said:

Those many, many people consider it to be a stolen election because that's what their infallible demagogue, that deranged, narcissistic unhinged idiot Trump has been setting them up for for over a year. He even cried foul last time when he won the fucking moron. 

Nearly everything you've written in this thread is complete and utter fucking garbage and you're just as fucking stupid and gullible as those cunts storming the Capitol yesterday. 

Give the deranged tin-foil hat shit a rest for Christ's sake. 

No one made you reply you fucking spunkstained cockfondler. Suck my arse and then fuck off.