CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Tons of evidence. Fucking tons of it. Calling someone a Cunt over and over again doesn’t make it true either. If it was all fair and no evidence can you explain why the Dems wouldn’t want an open investigation for all to see? And why they’re screaming about last nights events? Democrat cities have been burned and destroyed nightly for most of last year, dozens of people murdered and 2 billion dollars damage caused, by the leftist scum who are protected and covered  for by the Democrat hypocrites in DC. Last year 200 ‘Me Too’ arseholes forced their way into Capitol Hill protesting about the totally made up allegations the Demtards had invented to attempt to block Justice Kavanaugh being elected to the SCOTUS. Perfectly OK nothing to worry about. Last nights drama was a kids picnic compared to the months of organised destruction which the Dems allow and stir up with their race baiting and fake news partners every 4 years before the election. I’m done explaining. If you choose to believe something different fine. 🇱🇷

I'm glad you mentioned #metoo.

every other woman in the world is screaming 'rape!' as soon as a (white) man looks at them, yet they're all wetting their nickers over the 'fifty shades' books, which depict a young woman being manipulated and abused by a sociopathic nonce.

Women in general, really are thick, self contradictory cunts. And they stink of halibut. 

• Like 3

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

every other woman in the world is screaming 'rape!' as soon as a (white) man looks at them, yet they're all wetting their nickers over the 'fifty shades' books, which depict a young woman being manipulated and abused by a sociopathic nonce.

Women in general, really are thick, self contradictory cunts. And they stink of halibut. 

A woman is basically just a life support system for a vagina.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Tons of evidence. Fucking tons of it. Calling someone a Cunt over and over again doesn’t make it true either. If it was all fair and no evidence can you explain why the Dems wouldn’t want an open investigation for all to see? And why they’re screaming about last nights events? Democrat cities have been burned and destroyed nightly for most of last year, dozens of people murdered and 2 billion dollars damage caused, by the leftist scum who are protected and covered  for by the Democrat hypocrites in DC. Last year 200 ‘Me Too’ arseholes forced their way into Capitol Hill protesting about the totally made up allegations the Demtards had invented to attempt to block Justice Kavanaugh being elected to the SCOTUS. Perfectly OK nothing to worry about. Last nights drama was a kids picnic compared to the months of organised destruction which the Dems allow and stir up with their race baiting and fake news partners every 4 years before the election. I’m done explaining. If you choose to believe something different fine. 🇱🇷

And now all of that is going to be null and void because the Republicans have done exactly what they complained the left were doing and let a small, extreme minority act in their interests. Lead by example and all that.

Trump had four full years to make his argument, four full years to get people to see it his way. Now he's a political invalid by his own doing, because his ego and lack of patience got the better of him. 

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You haven’t done any explaining. You’ve been ranting.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And now all of that is going to be null and void because the Republicans have done exactly what they complained the left were doing and let a small, extreme minority act in their interests. Lead by example and all that.

Trump had four full years to make his argument, four full years to get people to see it his way. Now he's a political invalid by his own doing, because his ego and lack of patience got the better of him. 

Four years of the deep state, MSM and Dem party status quo crooks attempting to smear, frame and oust him because he wasn’t one of them and doing everything in their power to stop him and get rid of him. Anyway I’m done arguing RK. We can hopefully just agree to differ on this one. 

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Four years of the deep state, MSM and Dem party status quo crooks attempting to smear, frame and oust him because he wasn’t one of them and doing everything in their power to stop him and get rid of him. Anyway I’m done arguing RK. We can hopefully just agree to differ on this one. 

Fair enough. The South Park episode about this is going to be fucking brilliant though.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most women do not like the taste of strong fish with good reason, it reminds them of poor hygiene I think. Which is odd isn’t it, because most blokes like blue cheeses.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Let’s book a covid argument. Shall we say next Thursday, about 20:30?

Ape I know we love each other again but when I ranted about Trumps giant chopper, I forgot to mention that he eats 200 TINS OF BEANS A DAY !! I’m not having a go. It was meant to be part of the original rant. Sorry.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I seem to recall protestors throwing a flour bomb at Tony B Liar at PMQs during the Iraq war protests. Shame it wasn’t anthrax. 

Go easy on old Tone, Bill. Just think that he has to breathe in the farts of this stinking barrel of crab paste each morning.

On 03/12/2016 at 13:58, Wolfie said:

The irony is this photo was taken by 'Splash' News. I mean, which red-blooded male couldn't stop himself from splashing in Cherie's general direction?

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_03/CherieBlairSPL_800x674.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape I know we love each other again but when I ranted about Trumps giant chopper, I forgot to mention that he eats 200 TINS OF BEANS A DAY !! I’m not having a go. It was meant to be part of the original rant. Sorry.

Does he wear a tin foil hat when he eats them?

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Go easy on old Tone, Bill. Just think that he has to breathe in the farts of this stinking barrel of crab paste each morning.

Fuck me. No one deserves to spend the rest of their life with that. I actually feel sorry for the goblin faced runt now. She’s done well for herself though. I was about to say ‘punching above her weight’ but that’s not really the right synonym probably.

• Like 1