CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Billy, your man Trump has now come out to denounce the participants of the capitol riot.

I know you have a deep mistrust of the MSM, and have stated that the protesters were false flag antifa agents. But what do you make of Trump's speech? Surely if he thought there was any chance that the protests were organised by dark, leftist forces in order to undermine him, he wouldn't have issued his statement? 

I'm genuinely interested in your opinion on this. Either you now accept he's sold his supporters up shit creek, revealing his true colours as a mercenary, narcissistic and egotistical wanker who has only ever been in the game for self-aggrandisement. Or alternatively, you believe there's some ulterior plan within a plan he's hatching behind the scenes.

What are your thoughts?

Facebook and Twitter suspended his accounts almost immediately Decs. Twitter removed two tweets while the farce was happening. Both were urging all protesters to go home, respect and obey law enforcement and act lawfully at all times. DC police have been resigning in droves, from the top down because the Mayor allowed this to occur and imo knew it was going to. She is about as far left as it’s possible to be and I genuinely believe that the insane hatred of Trump which has been so visible since day one will only be ended if they have their pound of flesh and they’re almost out of time. All the crazy ranting about what a terrible person he is really confounds me as I see a man who’s given up the easy life in retirement he could have had and taken on the combined forces of the corrupt intelligence agencies, the crooked political elites and the real enemy of the people which  is the MSM and Silicon Valley. Most people would have been broken quickly and given up but he still has fight in him and I don’t give a fuck what lazy armchair critics glean from the odd 30 seconds  of TDS they see on BBC or C4 fake news. To me that shows that they haven’t actually looked into the facts. Imo he’s hated by half of the people but adored by the other half who he really has tried to stand up for.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Facebook and Twitter suspended his accounts almost immediately Decs. Twitter removed two tweets while the farce was happening. Both were urging all protesters to go home, respect and obey law enforcement and act lawfully at all times. DC police have been resigning in droves, from the top down because the Mayor allowed this to occur and imo knew it was going to. She is about as far left as it’s possible to be and I genuinely believe that the insane hatred of Trump which has been so visible since day one will only be ended if they have their pound of flesh and they’re almost out of time. All the crazy ranting about what a terrible person he is really confounds me as I see a man who’s given up the easy life in retirement he could have had and taken on the combined forces of the corrupt intelligence agencies, the crooked political elites and the real enemy of the people which  is the MSM and Silicon Valley. Most people would have been broken quickly and given up but he still has fight in him and I don’t give a fuck what lazy armchair critics glean from the odd 30 seconds  of TDS they see on BBC or C4 fake news. To me that shows that they haven’t actually looked into the facts. Imo he’s hated by half of the people but adored by the other half who he really has tried to stand up for.

Wonder if those people he threw under the bus still adore him.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Slightly over half, according to your sources. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Billy, your man Trump has now come out to denounce the participants of the capitol riot.

I know you have a deep mistrust of the MSM, and have stated that the protesters were false flag antifa agents. But what do you make of Trump's speech? Surely if he thought there was any chance that the protests were organised by dark, leftist forces in order to undermine him, he wouldn't have issued his statement? 

I'm genuinely interested in your opinion on this. Either you now accept he's sold his supporters up shit creek, revealing his true colours as a mercenary, narcissistic and egotistical wanker who has only ever been in the game for self-aggrandisement. Or alternatively, you believe there's some ulterior plan within a plan he's hatching behind the scenes.

What are your thoughts?

Trump was deep faked. Either that or someone had an M16 trained on his empty skull, forcing him to make that speech. Whichever way, the words didn’t come easily. What an utter cunt. 

Such as?

210106175612-03-capitol-protest-security

These ones. You know, the ones he worked into a frenzy, promised he would be there with them, called "beautiful people" when they were breaking into the Capitol building, and only condemned a day later after all of his lackeys started dropping him like the bag of dog shit he is?

I'd call the man a snake, but snakes are cunning. He's given the left and MSM exactly what they wanted and more all in one single day because his fucking ego overrode his mouth. How many years do you think it'll be until there's another Republican president now?

13 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Trump was deep faked. Either that or someone had an M16 trained on his empty skull, forcing him to make that speech. Whichever way, the words didn’t come easily. What an utter cunt. 

He’s live streaming right now Ape on YouTube. He has three minions painting the blades on his massive helicopter. He’s eating a huge tin of beans with an enormous spoon watching them work. Way to go Donald!

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

These ones. You know, the ones he worked into a frenzy, promised he would be there with them, called "beautiful people" when they were breaking into the Capitol building, and only condemned a day later after all of his lackeys started dropping him like the bag of dog shit he is?

I'd call the man a snake, but snakes are cunning. He's given the left and MSM exactly what they wanted and more all in one single day because his fucking ego overrode his mouth. How many years do you think it'll be until there's another Republican president now?

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Really? Because you said last night that he'd never be voted in again because of...

On 07/01/2021 at 21:58, King Billy said:

Four years of the deep state, MSM and Dem party status quo crooks attempting to smear, frame and oust him because he wasn’t one of them and doing everything in their power to stop him and get rid of him. Anyway I’m done arguing RK. We can hopefully just agree to differ on this one. 

So are you saying this has all worked out in his favour somehow?

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Really? Because you said last night that he'd never be voted in again because of...

So are you saying this has all worked out in his favour somehow?

I didn’t say any such thing. I was referring to the last four years. 

I didn’t say any such thing. I was referring to the last four years. 

I was referring to the years he would have had to prepare another run on the White House if he wasn't an absolute mong.

Either way, you think he'll be president again in four years? Even after this?

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nothing to do with ego. He’s watched the election be stolen from under his nose and his so called allies jump ship rather than even pretend to have a pair of bollocks between them. All the predictions of Sodom and Gomorrah about to happen   which the ‘experts’ have been telling us all about for the last 4 years came to fuck all so rather than admit that he’s done a good job the mission now is to nuke him before the 20th, and then it can be ‘We told you so’s’ all round and back to work burying any real news, such as Hunters laptop and Sleepy Joes dementia.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I was referring to the years he would have had to prepare another run on the White House if he wasn't an absolute mong.

Either way, you think he'll be president again in four years? Even after this?

If the country isn’t ripped apart by civil war Yes. And if it is ripped apart by civil war Yes.

47 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It's definitely a cunning ploy. Get Pence to invoke the 25th next week, then get Pence to pardon him (for everything he's ever done or might have done), run again in 4 years. The alternative? A very embarrassing impeachment in the house followed by a trial in the Senate which will force all Republicans to go on record concerning whether they support what he's just incited or not, plus, in the event he were found guilty, a potential disbarment from ever running for political office again. 

Very stable genius. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Nothing to do with ego. He’s watched the election be stolen from under his nose and his so called allies jump ship rather than even pretend to have a pair of bollocks between them. All the predictions of Sodom and Gomorrah about to happen   which the ‘experts’ have been telling us all about for the last 4 years came to fuck all so rather than admit that he’s done a good job the mission now is to nuke him before the 20th, and then it can be ‘We told you so’s’ all round and back to work burying any real news, such as Hunters laptop and Sleepy Joes dementia.

Politics, especially American politics, is a dirty, stinking, nasty business full of rancid old kiddy fiddling cunts held together with antidepressants and whiskey. They know how to play dirty because they're literal filth and they have to pander to an electorate of braindead fat cunts who mostly just want to shoot their wives and fuck deer.

If it isn't his ego, then he's a fucking grade-A idiot for believing any cunt who ever shat in a toilet within a ten mile radius of Washington D.C. had his back in the first place. He can't play the game and he has a tendency of flipping the table when he's losing.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If the country isn’t ripped apart by civil war Yes. And if it is ripped apart by civil war Yes.

My prediction, for what it’s worth, is that Donald, and any other member of his family will never play a part in American politics again. Americans are inherently very stupid, but even they can see when something is inherently evil. Fuck Trump, and fuck his family. They’re all criminals anyway, and once they no longer have the protection of the state, I guarantee some of them will be banged up.

Hopefully I can settle this once and for by stating that I’d like to see most yanks killed, immediately. 

Flag waving, AR-15 right to bear arms, burger eating, ewe-ess-ey chanting cunts. The world thinks they’re cunts and the only reason the chinks and Ivan haven’t commented yet is because they’re still pissing themselves at what weak wankers their police are. In their respective countries they’d have been bodies pilled high

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

My prediction, for what it’s worth, is that Donald, and any other member of his family will never play a part in American politics again. Americans are inherently very stupid, but even they can see when something is inherently evil. Fuck Trump, and fuck his family. They’re all criminals anyway, and once they no longer have the protection of the state, I guarantee some of them will be banged up.

"Never underestimate human stupidity." 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's definitely a cunning ploy. Get Pence to invoke the 25th next week, then get Pence to pardon him (for everything he's ever done or might have done), run again in 4 years. The alternative? A very embarrassing impeachment in the house followed by a trial in the Senate which will force all Republicans to go on record concerning whether they support what he's just incited or not, plus, in the event he were found guilty, a potential disbarment from ever running for political office again. 

Very stable genius. 

He’s not in the slightest bothered what the swamp rats are spouting off to the media about him. He’s showing them all up for the double standards and corrupt agenda he’s had to put up with for 4 years. The Democrats have incited, praised, crowd funded bail money and usually released without charge rioters, looters and murderers all across their sanctuary cities for years now. But all of a sudden they’re horrified at a minor incident in DC? Fucking laughable. Good old Donald. He’s sure shoved a firework up these wankers arseholes on his way out the door. He’s laughing his bollocks off in the Oval Office tonight.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hopefully I can settle this once and for by stating that I’d like to see most yanks killed, immediately. 

Flag waving, AR-15 right to bear arms, burger eating, ewe-ess-ey chanting cunts. The world thinks they’re cunts and the only reason the chinks and Ivan haven’t commented yet is because they’re still pissing themselves at what weak wankers their police are. In their respective countries they’d have been bodies pilled high

5 dead yanks, is a pretty high pile considering how fat the fuckers are.