CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Careful WC. It’s probably still got connections on the railways. Some of those old school B R ticket shufflers have gone into the ‘gun for hire’ game. One click of Pens arthritic bony old fingers and you could be swimming with the fishes.

Sleeping with the fishes. Swimming with them would indicate that one is still living and in no way dead, like Luca Brazzi. The thick fat cunt.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Careful WC. It’s probably still got connections on the railways. Some of those old school B R ticket shufflers have gone into the ‘gun for hire’ game. One click of Pens arthritic bony old fingers and you could be swimming with the fishes.

No gun required. One little covid-loaded chat and I'm fucked.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

OTOH, for someone who "knows a bit" and "has a keen interest" in American politics your own predictions of late haven't exactly been on the money, have they? No worries Billy, a career of political punditry at OANN beckons!

Yeah You’re right, Oh magnificent one. Why can’t I just learn to agree with your every utterance? So sorry. 

I ran over a large fox today on a B road in rural Hertfordshire. Nothing I could do to avoid it, so I didn’t bother trying. I hardly felt anything as the front tyre ran over it’s neck. I’m very impressed with the way my new motor glided so smoothly over it. On the downside I had the window halfway down and the high pitched squealing noise the verminous thing made was really quite annoying, till I turned the music up and carried on having fun.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yeah You’re right, Oh magnificent one. Why can’t I just learn to agree with your every utterance? So sorry. 

I ran over a large fox today on a B road in rural Hertfordshire. Nothing I could do to avoid it, so I didn’t bother trying. I hardly felt anything as the front tyre ran over it’s neck. I’m very impressed with the way my new motor glided so smoothly over it. On the downside I had the window halfway down and the high pitched squealing noise the verminous thing made was really quite annoying, till I turned the music up and carried on having fun.

This is the kind of shit I'd expect from JSP. You're way better than this Bill. 

On 07/01/2021 at 22:55, Dyslexic cnut said:

Trump looks like he’s ill and has lost a lot of weight. I smell cancer.

No. He just hasn't got his own way for once and it's a foreign concept. I wonder when the golden retriever hairpiece is gonna make a break for it. He must be using Gorilla Glue to keep that fucker on when exiting the presidential chopper. 

14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

No. He just hasn't got his own way for once and it's a foreign concept. I wonder when the golden retriever hairpiece is gonna make a break for it. He must be using Gorilla Glue to keep that fucker on when exiting the presidential chopper. 

It's not a wig. It's a squirrel that's been trained to cling on tightly when it hears a Gazelle engine.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is the kind of shit I'd expect from JSP. You're way better than this Bill. 

I know but it’s almost a true story Eric. The fox bolted across the road from a hedgerow and I thought It was a goner but it must have been it’s lucky day because I didn’t hit it. It must have been a millisecond clear of my front wheel and tbh I was putting my foot down, getting to know my new motor so I was pleased for the fox, but equally pleased not to have a big bill to put the car right. I’ve never been cruel to an animal in my life Eric, but if it was Roops crossing the road I’d have been gutted not to flatten her. Fuck the motor.

I know but it’s almost a true story Eric. The fox bolted across the road from a hedgerow and I thought It was a goner but it must have been it’s lucky day because I didn’t hit it. It must have been a millisecond clear of my front wheel and tbh I was putting my foot down, getting to know my new motor so I was pleased for the fox, but equally pleased not to have a big bill to put the car right. I’ve never been cruel to an animal in my life Eric, but if it was Roops crossing the road I’d have been gutted not to flatten her. Fuck the motor.

You love her really. You'd give her your last Rolo®

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You love her really. You'd give her your last Rolo®

Fuck off Eric. Rolos are just about manageable for me at the moment, if slightly warm and soft and I let it melt in my gob for a few seconds before gumming the fucker to oblivion. I wouldn’t hesitate to let her have my last of something else quite soft which bursts open inside the body. I’d  willingly let her have my last dum dum with a smile on my face.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I was going to say that the BMW M4 (especially the older models that have been around the used car block) have a notoriously harsh ride (even in comfort mode) so running over a fox would give the vehicle a resounding jolt and would not glide over the body. Naturally the story has already been filed under "Punters' Fantasy Cars" (before the folder marked "Punters' Fantasy Cocks")

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was going to say that the BMW M4 (especially the older models that have been around the used car block) have a notoriously harsh ride (even in comfort mode) so running over a fox would give the vehicle a resounding jolt and would not glide over the body. Naturally the story has already been filed under "Punters' Fantasy Cars" (before the folder marked "Punters' Fantasy Cocks")

There’s a good girl now luv. As I said I was out having a bit of fun round the twisty back roads. Sport + mode being the setting which I was enjoying at the time. True,the ride in Sport and Sport + is very firm which is the point of those settings along with increasing the valve openings and increasing the fuel mixture and turbo boost. But I’m sure you’ve already filed the relevant google bumf away in your gigantic brain for future smugness under the ‘Showing Off’ category. Keep up the good work as no one else could do what you do. That’s a fact too. 😇

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m in broxbourne billy, are you nearby? 

Near Harpenden Ed. What’s up?

I don’t like the way you’ve been talking to my bird, she is not as tough as she comes across on here, sometimes she cry’s herself to sleep, and having sex with a woman crying isn’t as fun as it sounds.  I just wanted to meet up and have a quiet talk with you in a carpark of your choice? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I don’t like the way you’ve been talking to my bird, she is not as tough as she comes across on here, sometimes she cry’s herself to sleep, and having sex with a woman crying isn’t as fun as it sounds.  I just wanted to meet up and have a quiet talk with you in a carpark of your choice? 

It does help to rinse the baby batter out of the eyes in case of a misguided shot though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ed much as I’ve grown to like you I fear that if we met at 9PM  sharp at the Enfield Retail Park on the A10, outside the old ToysRUs outlet, the odds of me going home tonight aren’t very favourable for me. Without making any racial inference, as you know I’m a big fan of the sooties, the choice of being stabbed, nicked for a racially aggravated attack or gang raped and then stabbed and nicked for a race attack don’t seem great to me. If you could let her know that I didn’t mean some, but not all of the things I said about her, perhaps we could pretend none of this ever happened, till next time.

We have to stop this Ed. I’m half black myself and I’ve got the cock to prove it blad. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Cut the jibber jabber Ed you silly cunt; I need to get a new motor as the wife’s Grand Scenic is about to die. I won’t buy frog again out of principle (theyre shite and I hate withers) so the choice is an estate or a Chelsea tractor thing of the jap or kraut variety. Any thoughts? The rest of you wankers are welcome to chip in as I know (and care) fuck all about cars

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ed much as I’ve grown to like you I fear that if we met at 9PM  sharp at the Enfield Retail Park on the A10, outside the old ToysRUs outlet, the odds of me going home tonight aren’t very favourable for me. Without making any racial inference, as you know I’m a big fan of the sooties, the choice of being stabbed, nicked for a racially aggravated attack or gang raped and then stabbed and nicked for a race attack don’t seem great to me. If you could let her know that I didn’t mean some, but not all of the things I said about her, perhaps we could pretend none of this ever happened, till next time.

We have to stop this Ed. I’m half black myself and I’ve got the cock to prove it blad. 

Truth be known billy I wouldn’t have turned up, it’s cold tonight and being a little bit Italian I am a natural born coward. As Roops would tell you I’m a lover not a fighter, although I would definitely have fender in a fight, easy. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

the choice is an estate or a Chelsea tractor thing of the jap or kraut variety. Any thoughts?

Fuck those, get yourself the Jaguar F-Pace 3.0 V6 Diesel Sport. Admittedly, the handling is so firm it makes the ride in the BMW M4 feel like you're shagging the Staypuft marshmallow man, and it's not quite as eco-friendly as a man of your convictions might prefer, but you'll forget all that the moment you put your foot down.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cut the jibber jabber Ed you silly cunt; I need to get a new motor as the wife’s Grand Scenic is about to die. I won’t buy frog again out of principle (theyre shite and I hate withers) so the choice is an estate or a Chelsea tractor thing of the jap or kraut variety. Any thoughts? The rest of you wankers are welcome to chip in as I know (and care) fuck all about cars

I know fuck all about cars Stubbs I just clean them, although I do charge £5.00 extra for 4x4’s. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Truth be known billy I wouldn’t have turned up, it’s cold tonight and being a little bit Italian I am a natural born coward. As Roops would tell you I’m a lover not a fighter, although I would definitely have fender in a fight, easy. 

That I don’t doubt Ed. If you hadn’t bottled it and not turned up, who knows what might have happened? It is a bit chilly tonight as you say, so maybe we’ll save it till the summer. I probably wouldn’t see you coming at me in the dark anyway.

• Like 1