CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck those, get yourself the Jaguar F-Pace 3.0 V6 Diesel Sport. Admittedly, the handling is so firm it makes the ride in the BMW M4 feel like you're shagging the Staypuft marshmallow man, and it's not quite as eco-friendly as a man of your convictions might prefer, but you'll forget all that the moment you put your foot down.

Check your PMs- I’ve sent you my account number so you can deposit the required funds, and GB Stirling, none of the jock pretend money 

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cut the jibber jabber Ed you silly cunt; I need to get a new motor as the wife’s Grand Scenic is about to die. I won’t buy frog again out of principle (theyre shite and I hate withers) so the choice is an estate or a Chelsea tractor thing of the jap or kraut variety. Any thoughts? The rest of you wankers are welcome to chip in as I know (and care) fuck all about cars

Tell her to get the bus and hide the money for the car in case you get divorced and have to move out of your house into a small flat. Happens all the time mate. Nothing lasts forever. 

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Check your PMs- I’ve sent you my account number so you can deposit the required funds, and GB Stirling, none of the jock pretend money 

I think you've misunderstood the fundamental nature of this transaction. Or perhaps not, as those bank details appear to belong to someone in the Torquay area.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think you've misunderstood the fundamental nature of this transaction. Or perhaps not, as those bank details appear to belong to someone in the Torquay area.

Busted. I genuinely feel sorry of pen being in limbo all these years and your generous donation (and you can afford it you tight fisted fucker) will finally allow her to transition from a hulking ugly bloke to a hulking ugly woman. 

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Never owned a jet boat. But i did own a fifty foot Vindex launch for twelve years. Moored in the Waikawa bay marina. Sold it several years ago. I'd post a pic but it would only make you more bitter and twisted. 

Havnt had much of a life have you.

Gobby little wanker. Drink bleach 🙂 

Ouch!!

37 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Never owned a jet boat. But i did own a fifty foot Vindex launch for twelve years. Moored in the Waikawa bay marina. Sold it several years ago. I'd post a pic but it would only make you more bitter and twisted. 

Havnt had much of a life have you.

Gobby little wanker. Drink bleach 🙂 

Another formulaic reply from our resident barber:

Step 1 - Brag about things that can’t be proven

Step 2 - Fire out a load of childish, idiotic insults

Step 3 - Tell the recipient to drink bleach

Step 4 - End with a stupid cunt emoticon.

18 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Another formulaic reply from our resident barber:

Step 1 - Brag about things that can’t be proven

Step 2 - Fire out a load of childish, idiotic insults

Step 3 - Tell the recipient to drink bleach

Step 4 - End with a stupid cunt emoticon.

Give him some slack Ape. He’s upset at Harold waltzing out of the clink and booting him straight off the top step of the spackers podium.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Truth be known billy I wouldn’t have turned up, it’s cold tonight and being a little bit Italian I am a natural born coward. As Roops would tell you I’m a lover not a fighter, although I would definitely have fender in a fight, easy. 

I would have the lot of you in a fight, all at the same time. No ifs, no buts. Fuck off. 

The only cunt I couldn't fuck over is that nice Mr Miaggi.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would have the lot of you in a fight, all at the same time. No ifs, no buts. Fuck off. 

The only cunt I couldn't fuck over is that nice Mr Miaggi.

Eric you silly old fart, even Frank would kick your arse, stop drinking so much, it will not end well. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eric you silly old fart, even Frank would kick your arse, stop drinking so much, it will not end well. 

Spelled lick wrong Ed. 

Where the fuck are you anyway? I’m not hanging around here all fucking night you know. ToysRus are going to be open soon and I don’t want you running in there shouting ‘Help’ and it’s not normal for a man of my age to be lurking outside a toy shop. even if it is closed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Spelled lick wrong Ed. 

Where the fuck are you anyway? I’m not hanging around here all fucking night you know. ToysRus are going to be open soon and I don’t want you running in there shouting ‘Help’ and it’s not normal for a man of my age to be lurking outside a toy shop. even if it is closed.

Watching match of the day with two women and ones a darkie,  and a darkie bloke commentating on the games, very pc...

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

There’s a good girl now luv. As I said I was out having a bit of fun round the twisty back roads. Sport + mode being the setting which I was enjoying at the time. True,the ride in Sport and Sport + is very firm which is the point of those settings along with increasing the valve openings and increasing the fuel mixture and turbo boost. But I’m sure you’ve already filed the relevant google bumf away in your gigantic brain for future smugness under the ‘Showing Off’ category. Keep up the good work as no one else could do what you do. That’s a fact too. 😇

My time working in motor manufacturing was limited to the interface architecture of automotive telematics so silly me, I always thought that "sport" modes in premium performance cars altered the throttle actuator settings thereby increasing responsiveness but hell, what do I know.  Billy, you been caught out so stop digging - it'll only get worse!

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

My time working in motor manufacturing was limited to the interface architecture of automotive telematics so silly me, I always thought that "sport" modes in premium performance cars altered the throttle actuator settings thereby increasing responsiveness but hell, what do I know.  Billy, you been caught out so stop digging - it'll only get worse!

So, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang had a ‘sport mode’ eh? Who’d have thunk it?

Sport+ mode on BMW’s does much more than ‘altering throttle actuator settings’ I think you’ll find, so Billy’s in the clear here methinks.

Which Chariot-makers did you work for incidentally?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang had a ‘sport mode’ eh? Who’d have thunk it?

Sport+ mode on BMW’s does much more than ‘altering throttle actuator settings’ I think you’ll find, so Billy’s in the clear here methinks.

Which Chariot-makers did you work for incidentally?

Depending on the type of M4 (it comes in several guises) engine, gearing and suspension are controlled separately. I think where you are confused is with the more mainstream mass-produced vehicles where switching driving modes alters the car's behaviour in relation to performance economy and comfort. Now before some one says, "ah, but when I select 'sport' the engine crackles and makes a different throaty roar". Yes, true - that'll be the hidden amp and speakers as the sporty engine noise is largely artificial. Premium performance car makers don't discuss this much but that's the way it is.

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Depending on the type of M4 (it comes in several guises) engine, gearing and suspension are controlled separately. I think where you are confused is with the more mainstream mass-produced vehicles where switching driving modes alters the car's behaviour in relation to performance economy and comfort. Now before some one says, "ah, but when I select 'sport' the engine crackles and makes a different throaty roar". Yes, true - that'll be the hidden amp and speakers as the sporty engine noise is largely artificial. Premium performance car makers don't discuss this much but that's the way it is.

Any modern BMW ‘M-sport’ (which is quite different beast compared  to the ‘M’ series) has a sport+ mode as well as a sport mode. Not quite sure where the M4 came into this but the fact remains, sport+ mode does much more than you’d earlier suggested and the differing engine tonality is not just down to ‘hidden amps & speakers’ either. Ask Spartacus.

37 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Any modern BMW ‘M-sport’ (which is quite different beast compared  to the ‘M’ series) has a sport+ mode as well as a sport mode. Not quite sure where the M4 came into this but the fact remains, sport+ mode does much more than you’d earlier suggested and the differing engine tonality is not just down to ‘hidden amps & speakers’ either. Ask Spartacus.

...and therein lies the problem; don't interject halfway through a thread without knowing what is going on 'cos right now you're not making any sense within the context of the discourse thus far.

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and therein lies the problem; don't interject halfway through a thread without knowing what is going on 'cos right now you're not making any sense within the context of the discourse thus far.

Unless you can show me otherwise,you introduced the M4 into the discussion, there’s no other mention of it on this thread so you remain, incorrect. With all due....etc.

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Unless you can show me otherwise,you introduced the M4 into the discussion, there’s no other mention of it on this thread so you remain, incorrect. With all due....etc.

Careful - Billy mentioned he had recently traded an M3 for an M4. However, Roops isn’t convinced. 

18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

you tight fisted fucker

There's a reason I didn't recommend the 5.0 petrol V8 supercharged model, which should come with a government health warning. It's certainly not for nervous lady drivers.

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Careful - Billy mentioned he had recently traded an M3 for an M4. However, Roops isn’t convinced. 

Too right, M4 drivers are all for hairy-chested motoring - they absolutely want to receive information about the surface they are driving on. If they drive over a single flat sheet of A4 paper then they want to feel it. They wouldn't proudly boast about "gliding over" obstructions. Posh limousines "glide", M4's don't. If Billy did buy an M4 then he bought it for the wrong reasons and will end up wrapping the vehicle around a lamp post. As I previously intimated, the car sales person saw him coming and rinsed him.