CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

On Nov 7 1983 the Capitol building was bombed by a radical left wing group called the May 19 Communist Organisation. One of the bombers was a woman called Susan Rosenberg.  She was jailed for 58 years. On his last day in office she was pardoned by Bill Clinton. She is now the head of the Black Lives Matter global network.  Clinton  also pardoned his own brother Roger who was in jail for trafficking cocaine. Someone should remind them of the real enemies of democracy while they’re screaming about the unarmed ‘insurrectionists’ lol who broke a window and tipped over a few chairs last week.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Since the day of the ‘coup’ according to a Rasmussen poll, (the most accurate polling organisation for the last 5 years in the USA) his popularity rating has increased by 3 or 4 points, depending on which day precisely. He also topped the annual Gallup poll as the most popular person on Earth. Those bridges are the exact reason why the establishment are terrified of him and why they’ve gone all in to try to destroy him once and for all. They will fail, as they have with the long list of previous attempts. 

🇱🇷🇱🇷M A G A 🇱🇷🇱🇷

Impeachment is a huge fucking mistake imho. He’s been neutered for a while by the social media Nazis so he can’t threaten the inauguration as such. But if Pelosi and the Dem dickheads insist on a public humiliation I believe Trumps loony fringe may very well erupt and the scenes at the Capitol will be repeated country wide. Clueless fucking idiots could push this unhealthily close to civil war.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Impeachment is a huge fucking mistake imho. He’s been neutered for a while by the social media Nazis so he can’t threaten the inauguration as such. But if Pelosi and the Dem dickheads insist on a public humiliation I believe Trumps loony fringe may very well erupt and the scenes at the Capitol will be repeated country wide. Clueless fucking idiots could push this unhealthily close to civil war.

The clueless idiots are all on the left mate. Strange how all of Trumps rallies for five years have been friendly trouble free events with the odd exception when the soy boy Antifa spastics turn up to cause trouble. The far right, White power threat to democracy is a myth stoked up by the left to cause division and legitimise their own racist narrative. The real racists in the US and in many western countries are the far left. Fascism has historically come from the left side of the divide and nothing has changed there.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The clueless idiots are all on the left mate. Strange how all of Trumps rallies for five years have been friendly trouble free events with the odd exception when the soy boy Antifa spastics turn up to cause trouble. The far right, White power threat to democracy is a myth stoked up by the left to cause division and legitimise their own racist narrative. The real racists in the US and in many western countries are the far left. Fascism has historically come from the left side of the divide and nothing has changed there.

C'mon, Billy. At least concede that there was a few righty spackers on that day as well - including Giant Haystacks shamanic, AIDS ridden and disowned love child with a snooker ball mentioned above.

As for his rise in popularity after the fact, it doesn't really count for much after this debacle. On one hand he's given the Dems plenty of ammo to smear him with and manipulate millions more lazy yank cunts who never voted before onto their side and on the other hand he's fractured the one party in a two party system willing to give him a chance. There'll be people who still support him, but no platform for him to utilize them, especially not in the next four years. Maybe in eight, but will he even be capable then?

He stepped in dog shit because he was too thick to look where he was going, even if it wasn't intentional he's got a lot of cleaning up to do, he's got a pissed off dog chasing after him and a pissed off wife at home who he left on the drive with a broken leg after running her over, who he has to convince to let him back into the house if he outruns the dog. And he's dropped his asthma inhaler.

Lost cause mate.

Would that it was so straightforward. Just because we snootily conclude that Trump’s a nobhead, he really is not over in the States which is a hugely divided country right now. I have some very bright, rational friends over there in New York who find him personally reprehensible but have gradually come to the conclusion that he is a far better option than what awaits from a cynical and warped left-wing that Biden cannot control. I know other people in the mid-West who simply worship him. So, over here, it looks black & white...it’s far from that in the States and if this desire for public humiliation of Trump persists it may very well have violent and terminal repercussions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Would that it was so straightforward. Just because we snootily conclude that Trump’s a nobhead, he really is not over in the States which is a hugely divided country right now. I have some very bright, rational friends over there in New York who find him personally reprehensible but have gradually come to the conclusion that he is a far better option than what awaits from a cynical and warped left-wing that Biden cannot control. I know other people in the mid-West who simply worship him. So, over here, it looks black & white...it’s far from that in the States and if this desire for public humiliation of Trump persists it may very well have violent and terminal repercussions.

Do you have a lot of penfriends?

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nancy pissy pants Pelosi and her deranged race baiters in Congress yesterday rushed through a totally pointless impeachment charge without going through committee stages and without hearing witness evidence, saying these  were not necessary, even though they are clearly required in the constitution. There is only one charge, which does not even state what he’s alleged to have said to incite the supposed insurrection. The whole clown show was simply Pelosi and co.s final act of their years long  vendetta against Trump. In fact anyone looking at the whole thing objectively must see the illogical  hatred on open display by these crooks and idiots. It’s also exposed the handful of RINOS who will now be primaried in 2 years time. So ‘Hoax impeachment’ version 2.0 is already DOA as the senate will not even hear it before next weeks comedy show starring Dementia Joe and after that Donald Trump is a private citizen and the constitution clearly states that impeachment can not be used against a private citizen. 

Just more grandstanding and fake outrage by the real villains in DC. What are these fools going to occupy their time with after next week, without the bogeyman to scream about?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Nancy pissy pants Pelosi and her deranged race baiters in Congress yesterday rushed through a totally pointless impeachment charge without going through committee stages and without hearing witness evidence, saying these  were not necessary, even though they are clearly required in the constitution. There is only one charge, which does not even state what he’s alleged to have said to incite the supposed insurrection. The whole clown show was simply Pelosi and co.s final act of their years long  vendetta against Trump. In fact anyone looking at the whole thing objectively must see the illogical  hatred on open display by these crooks and idiots. It’s also exposed the handful of RINOS who will now be primaried in 2 years time. So ‘Hoax impeachment’ version 2.0 is already DOA as the senate will not even hear it before next weeks comedy show starring Dementia Joe and after that Donald Trump is a private citizen and the constitution clearly states that impeachment can not be used against a private citizen. 

Just more grandstanding and fake outrage by the real villains in DC. What are these fools going to occupy their time with after next week, without the bogeyman to scream about?

I am guessing from all this that you don't really like Trump do you?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

jake-angeli.jpg

This is the dopey slaphead, kale eating cunt without the silly costume. You can tell just by the smug fucking face that if he actually had hair, he'd be a man-bun sporting arsehole.

According to Wikipedia, he served in the Navy but got kicked out after refusing an Anthrax vaccine after only achieving one rank above recruit. He also thinks televisions emit secret waves of energy that manipulate the human mind.

Note the sad little collection of native American decorations, complete with Wallmart bear claw necklace and stainless steel replica tomahawk and it becomes clear that he's wanted to be a shaman for a very long time despite being as white as Michael Jackson with an angry parent knocking at the door. He probably couldn't pass up on the opportunity to  break out the felt tip pens, scribble all over himself and go outside in his 100% synthetic, vegan friendly fancy dress costume.

Lucky he likes drums, because he's going to be pounded like one in prison.

You nailed the cunt. Hopefully he will man up during a short stay in Rikers sharing a cell with a gang of 12" black cock thugs. He will then know what two horns really feel like. I hope White Power Bill is reading this. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2021 at 02:11, Dyslexic cnut said:

Executive Orders in their first 3 days.

Clinton 1

G W Bush 0

Obama  5

Trump 1

Biden 19

This cunt is signing whatever the globalists and the progressives put on his desk. He doesn’t know what fucking day it is. He couldn’t even put his pen away in his inside pocket yesterday, mumbling to himself and then after about 4 tries he went for the trouser pocket. This really isn’t going to end well.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Clinton 1

G W Bush 0

Obama  5

Trump 1

Biden 19

This cunt is signing whatever the globalists and the progressives put on his desk. He doesn’t know what fucking day it is. He couldn’t even put his pen away in his inside pocket yesterday, mumbling to himself and then after about 4 tries he went for the trouser pocket. This really isn’t going to end well.

I'd watch out if I was anywhere near to his Will and estate. 

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Clinton 1

G W Bush 0

Obama  5

Trump 1

Biden 19

‘Joe Biden will promise six impossible things before breakfast. Revolution is brewing...’ Bill Bonner.

This oddball geriatric is laying out plans for a $2trn Covid relief package.That’s ten times more than the pandemic has cost. The money printing presses are cranking up, and we all know how that ends.

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd watch out if I was anywhere near to his Will and estate. 

Hunter has already smoked the Biden fortune. The price of crack goes up dramatically when the homies realise your old mans VP or POTUS. And then there’s the after sales service.....”Yo Hunter my nigger. Ah got a bag of blackmail with your name on it bro. Ya get what I’m saying boy?”