CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Self Flagellation

Guest jackotc unearthed

Guest jackotc unearthed

It’s come to this. I’ve never been so bored. I’ve even come back here.

Punishing ones self is the only way forward. And god knows most of you need punishing.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 minutes ago, jackotc unearthed said:

Punishing ones self is the only way forward. And god knows most of you need punishing.

How can you possibly be bored in these exciting times we live in ?  This punishment stuff sounds quite masochistic and unhealthy.  Why not invest your time and energy in starting a small business instead ?

10 minutes ago, jackotc unearthed said:

Evening, Jacko.

I'm certainly glad that you haven't been here in recent times to regale us with tales of your WFH, lockdown, fictional drinking escapades. 

On the bright side, there's at least half a dozen new faces on here who haven't heard them yet, so you've got a captive audience.

You fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Guest jackotc unearthed
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Evening, Jacko.

I'm certainly glad that you haven't been here in recent times to regale us with tales of your WFH, lockdown, fictional drinking escapades. 

On the bright side, there's at least half a dozen new faces on here who haven't heard them yet, so you've got a captive audience.

You fucking idiot.

Great stuff Deco. The Sun reading, Pot Noodle eating lot that you humour will love this. 

Its flattery I know, but I just read your last nom. It was brilliant. Well done you.

I loved the way you finished it off by adding  “Fuck Off” on its own at the end. 

One of my trademarks. I was always one of the best ones. The elite. But your appeal to the shitmunching masses is ok too.   

51 minutes ago, jackotc unearthed said:

What a shame for the rest of us, you fathomless reservoir of festering fanny batter.

If your commenting is as piss-poor as your last guise, I wouldn't bother returning if I were you.

Idiot.

• Like 1

Guest jackotc unearthed
28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Get a fucking avatar, you shit-gardened Cumbernauld cunt.

‘Baws. Getting old I see. Once upon a time you would have pounced on Self flagellation being a Papist pastime, and had no part of it.

4 minutes ago, jackotc unearthed said:

‘Baws. Getting old I see. Once upon a time you would have pounced on Self flagellation being a Papist pastime, and had no part of it.

I take it your an old CC contributor who has returned. You've obviously been in prison. Did you get caught at Don Meuang International Airport in Bangkok with some charlie sawn into your £20 Dunlop suitcase? 

Guest jackotc unearthed
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I take it your an old CC contributor who has returned. You've obviously been in prison. Did you get caught at Don Meuang International Airport in Bangkok with some charlie sawn into your £20 Dunlop suitcase? 

Don’t give me that old tosh Gyppo. You remember the good times I know.

I can see you are au fait with narcotics crime. Can I assume you’ve had a few heavily filled condoms inside you ?

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell, Gypps. Its JackoTC - he only fucked off around 2017.

2 hours ago, jackotc unearthed said:

Great stuff Deco. The Sun reading, Pot Noodle eating lot that you humour will love this. 

Its flattery I know, but I just read your last nom. It was brilliant. Well done you.

I loved the way you finished it off by adding  “Fuck Off” on its own at the end. 

One of my trademarks. I was always one of the best ones. The elite. But your appeal to the shitmunching masses is ok too.   

Overly contrived bollocks, you're trying too hard. If it doesn't come naturally, you're probably best to just say nothing.

• Like 1

Guest jackotc unearthed
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Overly contrived bollocks, you're trying too hard. If it doesn't come naturally, you're probably best to just say nothing.

Let’s not do this again. I’m looking for something more challenging than destroying you again. It’s all too easy.

And feel free to keep rehashing and reusing the best of my material. Not a problem. 

On 12/01/2021 at 18:28, Weary&Disgusted said:

How can you possibly be bored in these exciting times we live in ?  This punishment stuff sounds quite masochistic and unhealthy.  Why not invest your time and energy in starting a small business instead ?

Can I suggest the stand up comedy circuit at the moment - as a cleaner 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I suggest the stand up comedy circuit at the moment - as a cleaner 

Wait until you get to see Jacko in full flow, Aitch.

He's a raconteur beyond compare. If you enjoy tales of garden furniture, childhood escapades in a Scottish slum, schoolboy braggadocio about how many vodkas you can drink through your nose and discussions with Frank about meeting up at the Savoy for an "eyeball", you're not going to be disappointed.

As he's a right boring fucking cunt, I imagine he's going to be right up your alley.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's a raconteur beyond compare. If you enjoy tales of garden furniture, childhood escapades in a Scottish slum, schoolboy braggadocio about how many vodkas you can drink through your nose and discussions with Frank about meeting up at the Savoy for an "eyeball", you're not going to be disappointed.

As he's a right boring fucking cunt, I imagine he's going to be right up your alley.

Which this cunt will enjoy, metaphorically.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't forget the deck scraping in the Med.

On 13/01/2021 at 05:43, jackotc unearthed said:

Let’s not do this again. I’m looking for something more challenging than destroying you again. It’s all too easy.

And feel free to keep rehashing and reusing the best of my material. Not a problem. 

Jackie there’s no place here for sensitive souls. You know that. Your return feels like a wrinkly ex showing up 20 years later for a sympathy fuck. You need some natural talent to survive on here and I’m afraid, in this instance, that decs is right. Fuck off. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Laffin..have a like

PANZERMURPHYBABY