CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Self Flagellation

Guest jackotc unearthed

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Wait until you get to see Jacko in full flow, Aitch.

He's a raconteur beyond compare. If you enjoy tales of garden furniture, childhood escapades in a Scottish slum, schoolboy braggadocio about how many vodkas you can drink through your nose and discussions with Frank about meeting up at the Savoy for an "eyeball", you're not going to be disappointed.

As he's a right boring fucking cunt, I imagine he's going to be right up your alley.

It was going so well and you had to spoil it at the end with a petty insult. 

Guest jackotc unearthed
7 hours ago, Frank said:

Jackie there’s no place here for sensitive souls. You know that. Your return feels like a wrinkly ex showing up 20 years later for a sympathy fuck. You need some natural talent to survive on here and I’m afraid, in this instance, that decs is right. Fuck off. 

That’s cold.

And me being a hairs breadth from visiting the ghost of Ming when SJ182’s wings came off and hit the sea last week. Once again I narrowly cheated death. I decided not to fly at the last minute as I had to break in a pair of shoes for a lady friend.

That aside. I’m unimpressed. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, jackotc unearthed said:

That’s cold.

And me being a hairs breadth from visiting the ghost of Ming when SJ182’s wings came off and hit the sea last week. Once again I narrowly cheated death. I decided not to fly at the last minute as I had to break in a pair of shoes for a lady friend.

Did the shoes have very high heels ?

Guest jackotc unearthed
On 13/01/2021 at 19:34, Decimus said:

Wait until you get to see Jacko in full flow, Aitch.

He's a raconteur beyond compare. If you enjoy tales of garden furniture, childhood escapades in a Scottish slum, schoolboy braggadocio about how many vodkas you can drink through your nose and discussions with Frank about meeting up at the Savoy for an "eyeball", you're not going to be disappointed.

As he's a right boring fucking cunt, I imagine he's going to be right up your alley.

This is actually good. Really. I laughed out loud.

You've grown as an individual. I’m not even going to sign off with a nasty one liner, though it’s screaming out for it.

20 minutes ago, jackotc unearthed said:

That’s cold.

Great to see you back, Jackie. Bisous.

23 hours ago, Frank said:

Jackie there’s no place here for sensitive souls. You know that. Your return feels like a wrinkly ex showing up 20 years later for a sympathy fuck. You need some natural talent to survive on here and I’m afraid, in this instance, that decs is right. Fuck off. 

That’s a bit harsh , Frank. We are an all inclusive, gender fluid, racially harmonised clique here on the corner. We have room for all sorts of of life’s oddities...even you and I. I’m sure we can find a broom cupboard for Jacko. A sort of “oubliette” if you will...

20 hours ago, jackotc unearthed said:

That’s cold.

Similar thing happened with Pen. She sold her ticket for Titanic's maiden voyage to some Paddy for 6 shillings and a blow job. 

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

That’s a bit harsh , Frank. We are an all inclusive, gender fluid, racially harmonised clique here on the corner. We have room for all sorts of of life’s oddities...even you and I. I’m sure we can find a broom cupboard for Jacko. A sort of “oubliette” if you will...

Poor Quincy was thrown (unjustly) into the Oubliette years ago by you nasty cunts and has been on dirty protest ever since.

Jacko doesn’t deserve a pit of rotting bodies, but there’s a few here who do 

58 minutes ago, jackotc unearthed said:

I’m not a fan. “Them” were great, but he’s churned out the same old same old for 30 years now. 

I'm not sharing my musical tastes with you, Jackie. I'm politely.. gently trying to get the message across in a song. Have some fun this evening if you must, but I think it's probably in everyone's best interest if you leave the site.

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not sharing my musical tastes with you, Jackie. I'm politely.. gently trying to get the message across in a song. Have some fun this evening if you must, but I think it's probably in everyone's best interest if you leave the site.

You clearly have some kind of mental problem, Frank. It’s like the Delusional Disorder that Trump suffers from, where he actually believes he is special and above all others. Your opinions count for absolutely fuck all on here, and quite frankly (excuse the pun) I’d rather read 100 posts from @jackotc unearthedthan a single word from you. 

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do us all a favour and stop sharing you utter shite, bed wetting musical tastes here with us. Listen to something with balls you fucking ponce

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do us all a favour and stop sharing you utter shite, bed wetting musical tastes here with us. Listen to something with balls you fucking ponce

Rob, if I were you, I'd stay well clear of me for the next couple of years. You've been warned. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Rob, if I were you, I'd stay well clear me for the next couple of years. You've been warned. 

I promise if I spot an effeminate looking man (in an obvious wig) mincing down the street wearing pastel chinos, deck shoes with no socks and generally sporting a look even Tom Daley would describe as fucking gay, I’ll stay “well clear” of you. You AIDS riddled poof.

Highland Park 12 year old Viking Honour from the Orkneys 

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I promise if I spot an effeminate looking man (in an obvious wig) mincing down the street wearing pastel chinos, deck shoes with no socks and generally sporting a look even Tom Daley would describe as fucking gay, I’ll stay “well clear” of you. You AIDS riddled poof.

Highland Park 12 year old Viking Honour from the Orkneys 

A like for the highland park