CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turkish attack on our flowers of womanhood.

Dyslexic cnut

I see Erdogan is weaponising an army of plastic surgeons in a grotesque attempt at destroying the flowers of British womanhood. The government here needs to get tough with this Ottoman cunt, justifiably permitting the NHS to rectify this torrent of disfigurements is not enough. Maybe a tax on kebab houses and barber shops here will curb this sinister and covert attack on the very essence of British femininity?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-55596969

It’s the real pandemic in our midst.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-51661830

I couldn’t care less about how many procedures these vacuous skanks pay for or how disfigured & septic they become. The more the better I say. But taxpayers funds via the NHS to treat them? I don’t fucking think so. They should be given two years to pay the state back, if they don’t/won’t then it’s orange boilersuit time cleaning the streets up. That’ll get their weight down. Then, kill them.

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I couldn’t care less about how many procedures these vacuous skanks pay for or how disfigured & septic they become. The more the better I say. But taxpayers funds via the NHS to treat them? I don’t fucking think so. They should be given two years to pay the state back, if they don’t/won’t then it’s orange boilersuit time cleaning the streets up. That’ll get their weight down. Then, kill them.

You clearly missed the meeting where we all got together and it was agreed everyone could have everything - and if they couldn't then they could sue

Cosmetic surgery? Tattoo Removal? Childless? Had a skinful on Saturday night and fell over? Fucking tusker with a BMI like Steve Smith's batting average? Don't worry we can fix it....you have rights you know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

You clearly missed the meeting where we all got together and it was agreed everyone could have everything - and if they couldn't then they could sue

Cosmetic surgery? Tattoo Removal? Childless? Had a skinful on Saturday night and fell over? Fucking tusker with a BMI like Steve Smith's batting average? Don't worry we can fix it....you have rights you know.

One of Mrs Peckers friends had a gastric band fitted on the NHS and subsequently several surgeries, then it finally removed, the stupid lazy fucking thick cunt

As for Steve Smith- I'd like to fix his batting average with two broken legs, the cheating wanker. At it again this week I see. One and cunt, always a cunt

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Surely those big black women are proud of their beautiful big black bodies just as they are, that's what they keep telling everyone. I hope there's no fucking cultural appropriation going on here.

The procedure is called a 'Caucasoplasty'. It's the only known method of persuading a black man to show any interest in black women.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I keep seeing that charity ad for kids who are born with severe cleft lips. I would show these shallow little tartlets this ad and then tell them how fucking lucky they are not to have this affliction and that the remedy to a fat arse is to stop eating fucking pies.

Fuck off with the fat references biatch 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One of Mrs Peckers friends had a gastric band fitted on the NHS and subsequently several surgeries, then it finally removed, the stupid lazy fucking thick cunt

As for Steve Smith- I'd like to fix his batting average with two broken legs, the cheating wanker. At it again this week I see. One and cunt, always a cunt

Best place to put a band is around their fat mouths. That'll stop 'em eating. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Was she the fat friend that is universally found amongst every group of women on a night out? 

I bet you were thinking "I hope I don't get stuck with the fat cunt" as you were circling for the kill.

Being ex army I'm sure you would have anyway, because the fat ones are always more grateful. 

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see Erdogan is weaponising an army of plastic surgeons in a grotesque attempt at destroying the flowers of British womanhood. The government here needs to get tough with this Ottoman cunt, justifiably permitting the NHS to rectify this torrent of disfigurements is not enough. Maybe a tax on kebab houses and barber shops here will curb this sinister and covert attack on the very essence of British femininity?

The Achilles Heel in this nomination is the juxtaposition of BBC and "femininity": terms I usually take to be in complete opposition. 

The call for "the government to get tough" shows you have been living on another olanet for some time and have only just decided to make contact with Earth in human form. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Achilles Heel in this nomination is the juxtaposition of BBC and "femininity": terms I usually take to be in complete opposition. 

The call for "the government to get tough" shows you have been living on another olanet for some time and have only just decided to make contact with Earth in human form. 

The fuck would you know about this concept Harry Pluto?

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just arrived back in old blitey (shit hole), glad to see not a lot has changed, you lot are still massive cunts, just saying

4 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Just arrived back in old blitey (shit hole), glad to see not a lot has changed, you lot are still massive cunts, just saying

So, a sandbar cow pat floating off the Caribbean full of darkies isn’t? It begs the question ‘why did you return?’ Next time, get John Denver to fly you down there.

5 hours ago, Goober said:

Was she the fat friend that is universally found amongst every group of women on a night out? 

I bet you were thinking "I hope I don't get stuck with the fat cunt" as you were circling for the kill.

Being ex army I'm sure you would have anyway, because the fat ones are always more grateful. 

Indeed she was a tusker amongst the nubiles. Thank fuck I wasn’t too pissed up to use reasonable judgment.

Your average pongo may well fuck a fatty for a laugh, but bootnecks go to indochina for a kia thai