CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cadbury's cream egg Gaydon Jubilee Advert

camberwell gypsy

If that comes on my telly I'm kicking the fucking screen in. I hope this turns out to bite the cunts on the arse and sales fall and they lose money,In fact I call on all normal people to boycott purchasing these arse eggs,that'll fucking learn the gay cunts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

If that comes on my telly I'm kicking the fucking screen in. I hope this turns out to bite the cunts on the arse and sales fall and they lose money,In fact I call on all normal people to boycott purchasing these arse eggs,that'll fucking learn the gay cunts.

It's a double whammy for Eric; an ad with gays and lots of noirs 

Yet again it's the George Floyd link. Since this career criminal thousands of miles away in the United States died under the influence of methamphetamine while attempting to defraud a grocery store, the cast of practically every TV advert in the UK appears to have been strategically placed by the BBC's Hairy Feminazi, pro-BLM & LGBT political engineering team.

The fact is the vast majority of people in this country are white and heterosexual, yet this illusory piece of commercial bullshit completely disregards the reality of life throughout the British Isles, instead attempting to represent a society very different to the 3% black and 2% LBGT minority groups which actually make up the current demographic. Children, before they're old enough to form educated opinions, who are easily influenced by mainstream TV advertising, are being pushed into advocating a political ideal which intends to accelerate UK ethnicity and sexual orientation disproportionately.

There's nothing racist or homophobic intended in my comment; like millions of indigenous Britons I too am beyond sick & tired of having this pro-diversity, disproportionate, unreal Marxist cuntfart social transformation agenda bollocks shoved in front of me 24/7. This, at a time when the commercial giants know people are in touch with their TVs, tablets and phones more than ever. Utter shit, all of it.

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yet again it's the George Floyd link. Since this career criminal thousands of miles away in the United States died under the influence of methamphetamine while attempting to defraud a grocery store, the cast of practically every TV advert in the UK appears to have been strategically placed by the BBC's Hairy Feminazi, pro-BLM & LGBT political engineering team.

The fact is the vast majority of people in this country are white and heterosexual, yet this illusory piece of commercial bullshit completely disregards the reality of life throughout the British Isles, instead attempting to represent a society very differently to the 3% black and 2% LBGT minority groups which actually make up the current demographic. Children, before they're old enough to form educated opinions, who are easily influenced by mainstream TV advertising, are being pushed into advocating a political ideal which intends to accelerate UK ethnicity and sexual orientation disproportionately.

There's nothing racist or homophobic intended in my comment; like millions of indigenous Britons I too am beyond sick & tired of having this pro-diversity, disproportionate, unreal Marxist cuntfart social transformation agenda bollocks shoved in front of me 24/7. This, at a time when the commercial giants know people are in touch with their TVs, tablets and phones more than ever. Utter shit, all of it.

BLM are sure going to look a right bunch of cunts when it’s revealed that George Floyd choked to death on a Cadburys cream egg. Something which I’ve suspected all along.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What you don’t see in this picture is the butternut squash, the rolling pin and the tub of Vaseline...

All of which, aswell as the chocolate egg, are not really a fitting Easter commemoration of the death of the son of God. 

Your thoughts please, as you introduced 3/4 of the items into the conversation?

Cadbury’s belongs to Mondales (Kraft foods), a Yankee outfit; why the fuck do they think appropriate to run this dredge on UK TV instead of their own commercial vomit trance, is a mystery.

Better still, why not run this crap on a loop around the Bible Belt, perhaps during the after school hours; maybe, just maybe that would really fuck the sales up and set some factories on fire. Local folks are renowned for not embracing this kind the offering.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No not yet Harold. Thanks for asking, and don’t worry, you may find a friend one day, no matter how unlikely it seems at the moment.

If he does find a friend, it won't be here. I can't see this particular stain on the corner being around for very much longer. 

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

If he does find a friend, it won't be here. I can't see this particular stain on the corner being around for very much longer. 

His enthusiasm to rock up every night for a good kicking is astounding. He’s obviously severely challenged, so I’m really not sure if it’s still OK to bash up fruitcakes nowadays, even in self defence. It’s a tough one.

10 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Thats ok, but i also smell a setup here. Tell me something. Are you obese or a really fat cunt. I really loathe fat or obese six chinned bastards, so if you are as i suspect, a lard arse. There's no point in taking this further. 

Have a good day, and thank you.

@JohnnySaucePants - just like your avatar, you are devoid of humour. A thin skinned, narcissistic, self-aggrandising wanker who clearly suffers a delusional disorder. Please, just fuck off.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Thats ok, but i also smell a setup here. Tell me something. Are you obese or a really fat cunt. I really loathe fat or obese six chinned bastards, so if you are as i suspect, a lard arse. There's no point in taking this further. 

Perhaps if you actually browsed the gallery instead of filling it with absolute shite that you get all over excited about and have to keep asking cunts to look for because you're a fucking mong who can't even figure out how to post images to the boards, you'd know that "obese" is one of the few things you can't call young Billy.

Up your fucking game already or fuck off - you're the only punter on here who can say animal abuse is their single identifying trait. You really are a dismal D-Grade wanker of the lowest fucking order. A shit-stirring little sad wanker, dancing like a sad little clown desperate for attention.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

We should do lunch soon. Maybe an ‘all you can eat’ buffet?