CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cadbury's cream egg Gaydon Jubilee Advert

camberwell gypsy

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I like this idea, punk. The beeb could employ 6 hapless midget darkies and replace the pockets with their heads. Players would literally be potting blacks. The amended in-off rule would allow your opponent to thwack a black around the back of the head with the butt of their cue. 

Have you ever played darts with a black man?

He plays many games with black men frank, mostly sodomy, but I doubt darts. 

When was the last time you took a dusky length up the wrong 'un? 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you had enough of Ronnie O'Sullivan accepting the accolade of 'greatest ever', yet making fuck all effort in 80% of his matches? I know I fucking have.

He’s opened a cunting shop in Meadowhall now, Eric. Flogging signed snooker balls and the like. He’ll have his usual toddler strop at The Crucible in week 2 and we’ll all go back to wondering why the undisputed genius of the game seems to have no capacity for mental toughness. If he had 10% of the fortitude of a John Higgins or a Hendry he’d be on ten titles by now. We’ve all said it a million times before. 

I’m pissed off I can’t get Eurosport out here anymore and the Beeb keep fucking my VPN, so it’ll be the darker corners of the internet for me for the next fortnight. Wish me luck. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

I think the fuzzy wuzzy bit of the velcro is on the board and the plastic hook bit is on the end of the darts so in order to get them to stick you would have to throw the darts at the head. If you're throwing darts at their head what is the point of changing from the 48g pointy ones?

21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think the fuzzy wuzzy bit of the velcro is on the board and the plastic hook bit is on the end of the darts so in order to get them to stick you would have to throw the darts at the head. If you're throwing darts at their head what is the point of changing from the 48g pointy ones?

Suffice to say, I haven't thought through all the technicalities of this new sport yet. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Gyps, hand-eye coordination and sharp mental arithmetic aside, why do you think blacksters avoid the dartboard like the plague?

There’s a great punchline here and probably only the idiot cuntman can deliver it.

I know that despite his ‘class-based’ denials, Punko’s invariably close to bullseye’s most days.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think I've given you inspiration for the name though based on the velcro material, you could call it Fuzzy-Wuzzy Darts.

I've zero doubt that it would fly off the shelves... 

...as the rioters trashed and then razed the stores. 

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He’s opened a cunting shop in Meadowhall now, Eric. Flogging signed snooker balls and the like. He’ll have his usual toddler strop at The Crucible in week 2 and we’ll all go back to wondering why the undisputed genius of the game seems to have no capacity for mental toughness. If he had 10% of the fortitude of a John Higgins or a Hendry he’d be on ten titles by now. We’ve all said it a million times before. 

I’m pissed off I can’t get Eurosport out here anymore and the Beeb keep fucking my VPN, so it’ll be the darker corners of the internet for me for the next fortnight. Wish me luck. 

Buy an Amazon firestick for around £30 and you can jailbreak it in 3 minutes and get every live channel and every movie or TV series ever made for free. If you want to PM me I’ll tell you how easy it is.

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Darts is a proletarian social activity played by obese,alcoholic men and their tattooed slags.

Yet you’re fond of tiptoeing around the ‘ocky’ and your local tattoo artist ‘Wizard’ has furnished Lady Punk with a colourful ‘sleeve.’ Explain yourself.