CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cadbury's cream egg Gaydon Jubilee Advert

camberwell gypsy

On 14/04/2021 at 22:53, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you had enough of Ronnie O'Sullivan accepting the accolade of 'greatest ever', yet making fuck all effort in 80% of his matches? I know I fucking have.

He is still the most able player by far. He got badly turned over by Higgins a few weeks ago, only because Higgins was having a purple patch. 

If his head is in the right place, he could still beat most others on the circuit playing left handed. 

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

He is still the most able player by far. He got badly turned over by Higgins a few weeks ago, only because Higgins was having a purple patch. 

If his head is in the right place, he could still beat most others on the circuit playing left handed. 

Oh I don't dispute that he's the best ever. When his head's on properly, he has the phenomenal talent of Alex Higgins combined with the match play savvy of Reardon. I watched his 5 minute 21 second 147 against Martin Price and am still awestruck when I watch it again.

I just wish he'd get his head out of his arse and stop pissing around with Damien Hirst and the Rolling Stones. Being best mates with Jimmy White doesn't help either. He has a lot of fans who tune in to watch him and he insults the fucking lot of them when he sits in his chair like a mong and allows the world ranked number 79 make him look a cunt.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh I don't dispute that he's the best ever. When his head's on properly, he has the phenomenal talent of Alex Higgins combined with the match play savvy of Reardon. I watched his 5 minute 21 second 147 against Martin Price and am still awestruck when I watch it again.

I just wish he'd get his head out of his arse and stop pissing around with Damien Hirst and the Rolling Stones. Being best mates with Jimmy White doesn't help either. He has a lot of fans who tune in to watch him and he insults the fucking lot of them when he sits in his chair like a mong and allows the world ranked number 79 make him look a cunt.

I remember the kicking that he took when Ebdon almost tortured him to defeat. I think it was in a world quarter-final. It amazes me that more people haven't used that tactic against him given that he's mentally fragile. 

Probably the most talented player ever, but for me definitely not the best because of his fragility and shitty, disrespectful attitude to the game, his opponents and his fans. 

15 minutes ago, Goober said:

I remember the kicking that he took when Ebdon almost tortured him to defeat. I think it was in a world quarter-final. It amazes me that more people haven't used that tactic against him given that he's mentally fragile. 

Probably the most talented player ever, but for me definitely not the best because of his fragility and shitty, disrespectful attitude to the game, his opponents and his fans. 

If he had the temperament of Stephen Hendry, unplayable.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How old is he now? 

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Crown green bowling is for lower middle class arseholes.

Croquet is excellent.

I bet you'd love to climb the social ladder to lower middle class. Instead you're stuck on the lower rungs of society, looking up with envy at the rest of us. And we're looking down at you and laughing. And pointing. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It should be 5 pale greys, 2 darker greys, a black and a slight grey ball. I've only got a black and white TV. 

Won't be long before the WPBSA jump on a bandwagon and change the cue ball to black and the other balls to red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thankfully we'll never know. But I don't doubt you've got an arsehole that would make Peter Tatchell wince.

Just now, Goober said:

Won't be long before the WPBSA jump on a bandwagon and change the cue ball to black and the other balls to red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. 

More likely all pink balls...Strap-ons for cues and excreta in all the pockets...

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What a blue and not a pink? You sexist pig. I'm offended. 

Someone's always offended. Who cares. 

I'm amazed that some liberal wanker hasn't suggested that the white pushing the black around is representative of white repression. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

They keep trying to shoehorn that brummie girl into the main circuit. (I can't even remember her name), and pointing out that she's 12 times women's world champion... well, she might be, but she's been winning titles against what are essentially pub team players who've never made a break above 60. They wildcarded her into Sheffield a couple of years ago. Shaun Murphy had clearly been instructed by Barry H to make it interesting. 

She also turned up at the shootout, where she was hammered by Alcoholic has been Jimmy White in between double vodkas.