CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fishing for "Goodwill"

ChildeHarold

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reported for derailment 

There’d likely be a “derailment” as a result of where I’d like to leave you, and Pen knows the best place I’d wager

Fishings worth fuck all to our economy in the grand scheme and we’ve spent decades annihilating every living thing in the sea. Time to give the poor piscine cunts a break- I’d feed them your corpse for starters, you colossal knob head 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Favourite fish? 

40 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What's your favourite fish? 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Favourite fish? 

Harold: please don't take what I am about to say personally, but I am shocked to notice your many hours spent on this site have racked up a staggering 3,000+ comments in just 7 months, each as mundane and pointless as the next. There's been little or no improvement, and when I was looking for examples to demonstrate this, I was able to pull the three comments above from just your first page. What I am trying to say is you're not very good at this – and I'm not alone when I say you never will be.

Don't you think it's time you moved on?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Harold: please don't take what I am about to say personally, but I am shocked to notice your many hours spent on this site have racked up a staggering 3,000+ comments in just 7 months, each as mundane and pointless as the next. There's been little or no improvement, and when I was looking for examples to demonstrate this, I was able to pull the three comments above from your first page alone. What I am trying to say is you're not very good at this – and I'm not alone when I say you never will be.

Just out of curiosity Wolfman. What’s your favourite fish? And why?

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Harold: please don't take what I am about to say personally, but I am shocked to notice your many hours spent on this site have racked up a staggering 3,000+ comments in just 7 months, each as mundane and pointless as the next. There's been little or no improvement, and when I was looking for examples to demonstrate this, I was able to pull the three comments above from just your first page. What I am trying to say is you're not very good at this – and I'm not alone when I say you never will be.

I have had my knuckles wrapped by our beloved leader because of Harold reporting me. I will move on from that ..the real puzzle about this nom is that everything this nom is supposed to be about has already been well and truly covered in the "wot no brexit" thread. There is no new ground here.

27 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have had my knuckles wrapped by our beloved leader because of Harold reporting me. I will move on from that ..the real puzzle about this nom is that everything this nom is supposed to be about has already been well and truly covered in the "wot no brexit" thread. There is no new ground here.

Then make it without breaking the rules and covering up later. 

Looking at the original nom a couple of things are not being taking into account .. It is still early days and things have not been fine tuned. The talk seems to be about the people attempting to sell their catches to Europe along with people who have bought catches from British fishermen who have landed fish etc in UK ports attempting to export that fish to the EU. I actually live within a few miles of four ports where fish are landed daily yet the variety of fish and other seafood available in the local shops has declined. As to a lorry load of rotting shellfish .. surely lorries of shellfish that are due to make a journey that may take three or four days to reach where they were intended to be sold will be either refrigerated or more likely actually contained in freezer units. Perhaps these traders should actually be trying to supply the UK market first. At the moment we are just 21 days post leaving the UK .. it will take several months at least before things settle to the new normal. Recently a Scottish fish retailer (also an SNP supporter and frien of Mrs Krankie) set 50 of his lorries to sit near Downing Street as a protest against the "effects of Brexit". It would have been better if he remembered that the high road to and through England on the way to Downing Street passes through a lot of places where he could more more easily and profitably sold his fish than loading them on a ship and exporting them to the EU.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Looking at the original nom a couple of things are not being taking into account .. It is still early days and things have not been fine tuned. The talk seems to be about the people attempting to sell their catches to Europe along with people who have bought catches from British fishermen who have landed fish etc in UK ports attempting to export that fish to the EU. I actually live within a few miles of four ports where fish are landed daily yet the variety of fish and other seafood available in the local shops has declined. As to a lorry load of rotting shellfish .. surely lorries of shellfish due to make a journey that are due to make a journey that may take three or four days to reach where they were intended to be sold will be either refrigerated or more likely actually container freezer units. Perhaps these traders should actually be trying to supply the UK market first. At the moment we are just 21 days post leaving the UK .. it will take several months at least before things settle to the new normal. Recently a Scottish fish retailer (also an SNP supporter and frien of Mrs Krankie) set 50 of his lorries to sit near Downing Street as a protest against the "effects of Brexit". It would have been better if he remembered that the high road to and through England on the way to Downing Street passes through a lot of places where he could more more easily and profitably sold his fish than loading them on a ship and exporting them to the EU.

you dirty slag

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

A good description of your good self. Get on a boat and sink in a North Sea gale so I can pile your bones and blubber into a funeral pyre somewhere on the Farne Islands as a surrender smoke signal to EU fishermen. 

Harold. Have you had time yet to think about how your probationary period on the corner is going? 

• Like 1