CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheat John Higgins Snooker

Guest Orangesux

1 hour ago, Orangesux said:

Can’t say it’s my favourite

Although I’m very partial to chimps who talk shit 

That statement in your profile “Completely different stratosphere intellectually to pretty much everyone” - you aren’t kidding are you? You’re certainly out there, with the fucking fairies.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

That statement in your profile “Completely different stratosphere intellectually to pretty much everyone” - you aren’t kidding are you? You’re certainly out there, with the fucking fairies.

It's a fair claim. I would consider a mongoloid to be in a different intellectual stratosphere to pretty much everyone here as well.

Guest Orangesux
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a fair claim. I would consider a mongoloid to be in a different intellectual stratosphere to pretty much everyone here as well.

Your good Erwick,

i’m sad for you as you relentlessly scrape the barrel for complete & utter dross.

The moment i joined C C I absolutely for fear of contradiction knew you would be a overreactive non sensical pleb. 

Your so predictable it’s absolutely ticked me.. Thank you, I will endeavour to cunt you as much as possible & any of your sycophantic type who talk dross.

2 minutes ago, Orangesux said:

Your good Erwick,

i’m sad for you as you relentlessly scrape the barrel for complete & utter dross.

The moment i joined C C I absolutely for fear of contradiction knew you would be a overreactive non sensical pleb. 

Your so predictable it’s absolutely ticked me.. Thank you, I will endeavour to cunt you as much as possible & any of your sycophantic type who talk dross.

Get a fucking avatar you underwhelming slag.

11 minutes ago, Orangesux said:

Your good Erwick,

Please continue to dazzle us with your stratospherically superior intellect, BTY. 

3 hours ago, Orangesux said:

I’m imagining you have a blow up poster of K B & bang one out regularly to the beat of the drum.,

What a cock sucker, go back to the drawing board & write something suspenseful.,

if you struggle to pen anything meaningful, give me a shout, I’ll do my best to completely ignore you & laugh that you have been well & reeled in.

Love fishing 🎣 

Easy to say after the event. Its also a familiar forum trope more often used by the more feeble-minded punters when called to account. Now if you're saying this is not the case then I am minded to think that you joined The Corner to troll in which case you risk being kicked back into the cyber ether.

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Easy to say after the event. Its also a familiar forum trope more often used by the more feeble-minded punters when called to account. Now if you're saying this is not the case then I am minded to think that you joined The Corner to troll in which case you risk being kicked back into the cyber ether.

Bad mummy. Always confiscating my toys. 😔

5 hours ago, Orangesux said:

John Higgins Snooker...,

Every time I see his pug face I’m disgusted that he is allowed to ply his trade, disgraceful that he wasn’t banned for life for being a cheating cunt.

I do share one passion, I understand he supports Celtic, but that don’t mean shit, I wouldn’t let the cunt in the stadium.

I have to switch off the TV the moment I see him, in fact I would rather attend an orange order parade than glance my mince pies at his smug face for more than a second.

No doubt he has been nominated as cunt before, but like some renew their wedding vows, I would like to renew his status & remind the world of this cheating arrogant despicable fuckwit.

“Cheating Cunt”

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Orangesux said:

Battles, wars all the same to me Erwick, 

As you’ve managed to dredge up from your ever decreasing well some trivial shite quote that you’ve absolutely used before you monotonous cunt, again looK that word up, here is one for you to bank, but never ever use this little ditty in my presence, he who laughs last laughs longest.

You’ve been hitting the blue smarties hard during lockdown.  Seek professional help immediately. At the very least phone Father O’Fiddle. I’m guessing he’s helped you through your problems quite a lot in the past. 

🇬🇧 REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

Guest Orangesux
15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve been hitting the blue smarties hard during lockdown.  Seek professional help immediately. At the very least phone Father O’Fiddle. I’m guessing he’s helped you through your problems quite a lot in the past. 

🇬🇧 REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧 

I would of expected something better from you Billy although not unexpected that you would fumble the same old tune on your flute,,

You still grabbing hold of yesteryear  ?You've deffo overdosed on the indoctrination tablets, 

You sad individual, here’s a plan get some pallets stack um up high & burn 🔥 them it’s such fun & very therapeutic..

19 minutes ago, Orangesux said:

I would of expected something better from you Billy although not unexpected that you would fumble the same old tune on your flute,,

You still grabbing hold of yesteryear  ?You've deffo overdosed on the indoctrination tablets, 

You sad individual, here’s a plan get some pallets stack um up high & burn 🔥 them it’s such fun & very therapeutic..

You're certainly showing us what for with your intellectual superiority. 

32 minutes ago, Orangesux said:

You’ve jumped in here all guns blazing. I only poked back at you after you felt the need to name me in your opening salvos, slagging me off and taking a sectarian position from  the start. Your username is a bit of a clue that I might be high on your target list. Whatever. As if I give a fuck. If you really are a newbie, and not as many suspect a previously executed member, I don’t think you’ve thought through your debut strategy.Or maybe you have.

In any case Frank will soon be popping up to tell you that he thinks you are OK and so much cleverer and wittier than most on here, before plunging a blade in your back. 

Uhahahahaha!!!!

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve jumped in here all guns blazing. I only poked back at you after you felt the need to name me in your opening salvos, slagging me off and taking a sectarian position from  the start. Your username is a bit of a clue that I might be high on your target list. Whatever. As if I give a fuck. If you really are a newbie, and not as many suspect a previously executed member, I don’t think you’ve thought through your debut strategy.Or maybe you have.

In any case Frank will soon be popping up to tell you that he thinks you are OK and so much cleverer and wittier than most on here, before plunging a blade in your back. 

Uhahahahaha!!!!

Bill, I think he might be a fucking stupid fucking cunt. There's a lot of it about.

🇯🇲 Remember 1960 🇮🇱

I might have got that last bit wrong.