CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

Just now, King Billy said:

You forgot to mention that his arse tastes good on the tip of your tongue.

Just now, King Billy said:

You forgot to mention that his arse tastes good on the tip of your tongue.

I’ll be honest here, it doesn’t…much. Especially midweek.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

True. Decs is there. I’d have RK too but he’s got a gob on with me. Stubbs is way too angry but does have qualitah.

I lack the desire or ability to be rated as "the best" on here.

I think it has to be called a draw between @Eric Cuntman and @Decimus - Eric has the friendly touch with a surprising ability to slowly and subtly crumble lesser cunts into spectacular meltdowns over time (see the late JSP), but he more often than not gives plenty of chances for mercy before landing the killing blow. Decs goes for the throat much faster, often seemingly from nowhere and will spend months grinding spackers into the dirt until they're a quivering mess by networking just how much of an unforgivable stain on the website they are (see the late Erroreptyle).

Now consider the fact that they're both gunning for @judgetwi right now and you'll see just how hopelessly fucked that cunt is.

There's also @Cuntybaws, but he couldn't give less of a shit about trivial and mortal affairs such as likes and leaderboards, and @Ape™️ who is the embodiment of chaotic neutral, if we're going by overall likes. I wouldn't want to go toe-to-toe with any of the cunts - I simply don't have the resolve or the patience - much better to watch from the sidelines and get a few noble kicks in on whatever poor fucker they're mauling.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I think it has to be called a draw between @Eric Cuntman and @Decimus - Eric has the friendly touch with a surprising ability to slowly and subtly crumble lesser cunts into spectacular meltdowns over time (see the late JSP), but he more often than not gives plenty of chances for mercy before landing the killing blow. Decs goes for the throat much faster, often seemingly from nowhere and will spend months grinding spackers into the dirt until they're a quivering mess by networking just how much of an unforgivable stain on the website they are (see the late Erroreptyle).

Now consider the fact that they're both gunning for @judgetwi right now and you'll see just how hopelessly fucked that cunt is.

There's also @Cuntybaws, but he couldn't give less of a shit about trivial and mortal affairs such as likes and leaderboards, and @Ape™️ who is the embodiment of chaotic neutral, if we're going by overall likes. I wouldn't want to go toe-to-toe with any of the cunts - I simply don't have the resolve or the patience - much better to watch from the sidelines and get a few noble kicks in on whatever poor fucker they're mauling.

You, Ape, Bawsy, Stubby. All better than me really, you just don't put in as much effort. Decs, Billy and me treat it like a sport.

I'm not going after Jewdy. I actually quite like him, he's just good fun to fuck about with. He reminds me of one of those grumpy neighbours that you couldn't resist taunting when you were a kid.

I stole a garden gnome from one of those. Every week I broke off one of its fingers and put it through his letterbox with a ransom note. I got caught before I reached the thumb.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You, Ape, Bawsy, Stubby. All better than me really, you just don't put in as much effort. Decs, Billy and me treat it like a sport.

I'm not going after Jewdy. I actually quite like him, he's just good fun to fuck about with. He reminds me of one of those grumpy neighbours that you couldn't resist taunting when you were a kid.

I stole a garden gnome from one of those. Every week I broke off one of its fingers and put it through his letterbox with a ransom note. I got caught before I reached the thumb.

You soppy sod, gnomes don't have thumbs. Or is that the Welsh? 

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

GB News, Talk Radio and many others have reported on the huge numbers at the protest. Estimating from 100,000 to 400,000. Richard Tice chartered a helicopter to film it,   as he knew like everyone else that the Fakestream media would ignore it as always. 

The Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation have their heads so far up theirs own arses that they appear to have not been aware lol of at least 10,000 protestors outside their headquarters in Regent St. plastering the outside of the building with thousands of sticky messages.

A quick search on Youtube will bring up scores of videos, if you really are interested in letting your eyes tell you how large the event was. Then again you’ve already said there were 15 to 18K and I know by now that the chances of you ever ever ever correcting yourself are.....extremely unlikely, to say the least.

Fuck Off.

Affected introductory exclamations aside, I presume you're referring to Richard Tice, leader of Reform UK who has an agenda to sell...

I had a mooch around for the vids you refer to and the last march was simply a slighter larger attendance of previous iterations. What you haven't mentioned is that the 26th June March was a "protest of protests". With the Covid/Lockdown protesters was BLM, Free Palestine, Climate Change activists et al, all shouting their respective slogans. You omitting this fact is all the more surprising because as you say, you attended the march.

Surely there comes a point KB, that even you must realise a conspiracy theory is suspect when one has to resort to making stuff up to support the cause?

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Affected introductory exclamations aside, I presume you're referring to Richard Tice, leader of Reform UK who has an agenda to sell...

I had a mooch around for the vids you refer to and the last march was simply a slighter larger attendance of previous iterations. What you haven't mentioned is that the 26th June March was a "protest of protests". With the Covid/Lockdown protesters was BLM, Free Palestine, Climate Change activists et al, all shouting their respective slogans. You omitting this fact is all the more surprising because as you say, you attended the march.

Surely there comes a point KB, that even you must realise a conspiracy theory is suspect when one has to resort to making stuff up to support the cause?

I can hear that chain….

18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Is chaotic neutral some dungeons and dragons character type? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Is chaotic neutral some dungeons and dragons character type? 

I remember when I first joined you gave me a bit of a kicking on one thread. I've never held it against you as I was an (even more) unbearable wanker in those early days. Not in as much as I was overly aggressive, but I was massively shit and a complete novice.

That's how you seperate the men from the boys, haze them when they first poke their heads above the parapets, and if they're still breathing afterwards they'll do well. 

@Eric Cuntman and @Roadkill were mauled during their early days and look at them now, two of the best on here by an easy margin. That's why I don't hold with mollycoddling new cunts, the cream will float to the top, you just need to shake the barrel.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I remember when I first joined you gave me a bit of a kicking on one thread. I've never held it against you as I was an (even more) unbearable wanker in those early days. Not in as much as I was overly aggressive, but I was massively shit and a complete novice.

That's how you seperate the men from the boys, haze them when they first poke their heads above the parapets, and if they're still breathing afterwards they'll do well. 

@Eric Cuntman and @Roadkill were mauled during their early days and look at them now, two of the best on here by an easy margin. That's why I don't hold with mollycoddling new cunts, the cream will float to the top, you just need to shake the barrel.

I'm wondering where @Weary&Disgusted has got to. He's a class act and a refreshing counterbalance to a lot of us on here. And I quite like his cheesy fucking one liners.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was an (even more) unbearable wanker in those early days. Not in as much as I was overly aggressive, but I was massively shit and a complete novice.

This one never gets old either...

• Like 1