CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fine. But fuck me. As for the Jack Ruby mob…give it a fucking rest eh? Life is full of rules and some we don’t like. I take it that  these lawbreakers pay their taxes on time, otherwise fuck it, I don’t agree with it, in fact I’m off out to shag that 21 year old stunner who lives next door wether she finds my bloated 50+ body and charisma attractive or otherwise, I have a different opinion so she’s getting it. Pile of wank.

I'd rather not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bill… I love you dearly,but come on man.

I love Ape dearly DC. But years of inhaling the fumes from extra strong propellor paint and a diet of nothing but Tesco Value Beans have taken a serious toll on him. It’s not personal. It’s a scientific debate which may determine the future of the world. 

Fuck off.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I love Ape dearly DC. But years of inhaling the fumes from extra strong propellor paint and a diet of nothing but Tesco Value Beans have taken a serious toll on him. It’s not personal. It’s a scientific debate which may determine the future of the world. 

Fuck off.

Did you see that report from Tiananmen Square? Fucking thousands of the little cunts, all packed together and shouting like banshees, listening to that Fu Manchu leader of theirs and not one of them wearing a mask. And there's most of the rest of the planet still fucked. Fucking unbelievable. 

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

I can’t comment on the cunt’s diet, but this I will say. The same man was voted the fastest chock remover/inserter at Gatwick. He wouldn’t be seen dead around prop aeroplanes these days. While you’re busy sniggering, think of it like this…passengers are not permitted to commence disembarkation until the aircraft is chocked. So the next time you happen to be at the baggage carousssssel, and you get yours promptly…there’s a multi-mask wearing chock hero that’s responsible for you getting to the alehouse before last orders. The man’s a legend, and kiss my fat one.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you see that report from Tiananmen Square? Fucking thousands of the little cunts, all packed together and shouting like banshees, listening to that Fu Manchu leader of theirs and not one of them wearing a mask. And there's most of the rest of the planet still fucked. Fucking unbelievable. 

Why would they wear masks?

Maybe to hide the fact that they’re laughing their little bald yellow bollocks off at the rest of the world.

14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

So it’s all been engineered then? Is this what you’re implying with your “something is not quite right” comment? 

No. Global preparedness for a pandemic or biological weapon attack has been multi national and multi  organisational for 25 years. 

My contention is the only thing I can agree with what the U.K. plc government has said is the shielding of the vulnerable. Everything else has been mismanaged, stretching of the truth, lies or old fashioned negligence. 

As example, 4 months after the first wave 2020 peak in April 16th to the 21st the seven day average of deaths on August 16th to 21st was about 13. Mass testing was not as numerous as now, nor was there a vaccine. This year’s peak was around 20th to 25th of January. 4 months after this peak with mass testing of up to 650,000 per day and a vaccination programme well on track with the vulnerable groups fully vaccinated, the seven day average of deaths between May 20th and 25th was about 23. Yet the government pulls figures out of its arse saying the vaccination programme has saved 27, 000 lives. The numbers they give are not demonstrable in any way. 

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

No. Global preparedness for a pandemic or biological weapon attack has been multi national and multi  organisational for 25 years. 

My contention is the only thing I can agree with what the U.K. plc government has said is the shielding of the vulnerable. Everything else has been mismanaged, stretching of the truth, lies or old fashioned negligence. 

As example, 4 months after the first wave 2020 peak in April 16th to the 21st the seven day average of deaths on August 16th to 21st was about 13. Mass testing was not as numerous as now, nor was there a vaccine. This year’s peak was around 20th to 25th of January. 4 months after this peak with mass testing of up to 650,000 per day and a vaccination programme well on track with the vulnerable groups fully vaccinated, the seven day average of deaths between May 20th and 25th was about 23. Yet the government pulls figures out of its arse saying the vaccination programme has saved 27, 000 lives. The numbers they give are not demonstrable in any way. 

Give him a break. Making these figures up is hard enough let alone when you've got a couple of handfuls of the hired helps arse whilst she's trying to suck your face off.

48 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Give him a break. Making these figures up is hard enough let alone when you've got a couple of handfuls of the hired helps arse whilst she's trying to suck your face off.

Do you want to suck my dick, Drew?

• Like 1

On 01/07/2021 at 04:23, Eric Cuntman said:

He's good in everything he does. A rare example of a worthy black man.

Have you seen 'Creep'? He plays a tunnel worker on the London Underground, horror film  about a mutant experiment from the 60s, done in the bunkers under London.

Franka Potente's in it. I would. So would @Stubby Pecker. Run Lola Run.

Indeed 

Run Lola Run is a fantastic film

How fucking ever, last night I watched (on your recommendation?) Kiwi splat gore horror comedy Bad Taste and absolutely pissed myself! So much so I woke up the youngest mini pecker and incurred the wrath of the mrs. It was worth it though 

I’m watching Braindead later and possibly another go at Evil Dead 2 this weekend 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed 

How fucking ever, last night I watched (on your recommendation?) Kiwi splat gore horror comedy Bad Taste and absolutely pissed myself! So much so I woke up the youngest mini pecker and incurred the wrath of the mrs. It was worth it though 

I’m watching Braindead later and possibly another go at Evil Dead 2 this weekend 

Braindead apparently is the bloodiest film ever made in respect that they used more blood than any other film ever made.

You're welcome 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed 

"What are you wankers doin' on my planet?"

"It's my turn with the Magnum!"

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its an evil plot by the mask makers .. and a cover up.

I’d like to put half a dozen masks on your stupid face, then use some large jubilee clips to ensure a good, airtight seal. I’d tighten said jubilee clips with an 18V impact driver.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"What are you wankers doin' on my planet?"

"It's my turn with the Magnum!"

The only film where you’ll see a bloke nut a seagull 

When the aliens all grab a hammer and the dopey cunt they used as a battering ram picks up a tiny one I almost lost it. The green vomit drinking scene I woke up the kids 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only film where you’ll see a bloke nut a seagull 

When the aliens all grab a hammer and the dopey cunt they used as a battering ram picks up a tiny one I almost lost it. The green vomit drinking scene I woke up the kids 

The whole thing was made for less than 20 grand. And it's a fuckload better than his 110 million hobbit tosswank.

You'll fucking love 'Braindead'.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The whole thing was made for less than 20 grand. And it's a fuckload better than his 110 million hobbit tosswank.

You'll fucking love 'Braindead'.

I'm gonna have to watch them both because I get them mixed up. Haven't watched them for years. I vaguely remember some cunt kicking the shit out of a zombie baby, like a rugby ball. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I’d like to put half a dozen masks on your stupid face, then use some large jubilee clips to ensure a good, airtight seal. I’d tighten said jubilee clips with an 18V impact driver.

I would like to see your you big fat humourless head screwed off with the flywheel off one of Fred Dibner's traction engines.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I would like to see your you big fat humourless head screwed off with the flywheel off one of Fred Dibner's traction engines.

All right lads?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Would you like to buy my liver?

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Are you OK Ape? Since you’ve been jabbed you seem a bit tense and irritable. 

CALM DOWN 

BREATHE DEEPLY

STAY SAFE

DONT KILL GRANNY

(sorry I meant tranny)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Are you OK Ape? Since you’ve been jabbed you seem a bit tense and irritable. 

CALM DOWN 

BREATHE DEEPLY

STAY SAFE

DONT KILL GRANNY

(sorry I meant tranny)

We tried to warn them about vaccination but they didn't listen. Bawsy had his second jab 3 weeks ago... last night he PMd me and asked me if the moon was real. And did I have a beginners guide to the Sinclair Spectrum.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We tried to warn them about vaccination but they didn't listen. Bawsy had his second jab 3 weeks ago... last night he PMd me and asked me if the moon was real. And did I have a beginners guide to the Sinclair Spectrum.

Reported. Bill Gates will be contacting you later.

Prepare your arsehole.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We tried to warn them about vaccination but they didn't listen. Bawsy had his second jab 3 weeks ago... last night he PMd me and asked me if the moon was real. 

Mock all you like, smart arse.

Dv_y5GqWkAMESa5.jpg

• Like 1