CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😀

ProfB

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The world was allowed to have a laugh back then. My favourite Sunday Sport front page was...

'Space Aliens Turned My Son Into A Cheeseburger'

This was one of my personal favourites, long before I even knew @Roadkill existed.

ae9f66e2ac4d73b6763c0acb31692510-1556671610-AkLP-column-width-inline.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The world was allowed to have a laugh back then. My favourite Sunday Sport front page was...

'Space Aliens Turned My Son Into A Cheeseburger'

There were also all those "free gifts" that involved you making a premium rate phone call that might have cost you as much as fifty quid to order them.

37 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had an 1800 wedge for a couple of years. Cheap to run and reliable also good for carrying a couple of coffin dodging relatives around in.

They weren't very well put together. British car making was a slapdash affair back then. When the Jensen factory ran out of steering racks for Interceptors, they just repositioned the mounts and used Triumph Stag ones. Rover topped that with the SD1. The monocoque wasn't quite straight, and rather than throw away a load of body shells, they made the drivers door half an inch longer than the passenger door so they fitted.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They weren't very well put together. British car making was a slapdash affair back then. When the Jensen factory ran out of steering racks for Interceptors, they just repositioned the mounts and used Triumph Stag ones. Rover topped that with the SD1. The monocoque wasn't quite straight, and rather than throw away a load of body shells, they made the drivers door half an inch longer than the passenger door so they fitted.

Never had any problems with it .. I had loads of problems with the Fiat that it replaced.

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wow, that's good to know.

• Like 1

On 19/06/2021 at 06:47, Goober said:

Well it's better than paying for men to have their scrotum turned inside out so they can call themselves Rachel, despite having backs hairier than a Yeti.Β 

I can't fucking wait to retire, but I know the cunts will be raping my pension by then.Β 

You striking then Goober? I read much talk of Doctors at all levelsΒ digging out their donkey jackets and manning braziers heading into winter. I thought it might fire you up a bit to know the equivalent of an ST3 here earns more than a first year Consultant in the UK. Good luck to you.Β 

On 04/07/2021 at 00:39, Last Cunt Standing said:

You striking then Goober? I read much talk of Doctors at all levelsΒ digging out their donkey jackets and manning braziers heading into winter. I thought it might fire you up a bit to know the equivalent of an ST3 here earns more than a first year Consultant in the UK. Good luck to you.Β 

What's that got to do with being jabbed?

Stay in lane.

On 04/07/2021 at 00:39, Last Cunt Standing said:

I know that the salary isn't the best and the hours are appalling at junior grades, but any consultant, earning many, many times mean salary in the UK, that opts to strike should be ashamed.Β 

Healthcare at that level is a global market and any doctor with experience in the UK is a sought after commodity.Β If you don't like your NHS salary, plus private consultation fees, just vote with your feet and move elsewhere where the weather, hours and money is better. When no doctor worth his salt will work in the UK the salaries will adjusted to keep our clapped out and failing health system's EEG and ECG from flat lining.Β 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Goober said:

I know that the salary isn't the best and the hours are appalling at junior grades, but any consultant, earning many, many times mean salary in the UK, that opts to strike should be ashamed.Β 

Healthcare at that level is a global market and any doctor with experience in the UK is a sought after commodity.Β If you don't like your NHS salary, plus private consultation fees, just vote with your feet and move elsewhere where the weather, hours and money is better. When no doctor worth his salt will work in the UK the salaries will adjusted to keep our clapped out and failing health system's EEG and ECG from flat lining.Β 

Doctors are fast becoming yesterdays chip wrappers. Dr. Hillary?Β Β No thanks mate.

For over a year now Ive been scouring the internet and meticulously writing down alternative cures and treatments for every possible ailment or injury that the future could (and definitely will) throw at me. I am now the proud owner of a full filing cabinet (bought from a car boot sale to leave no financial paperΒ trail),Β with the instant remedyΒ to whatever happens going forward in the β€˜new normal’.Β My bunker is also fully stocked with enough tinned food, grotΒ magsΒ and other necessities to sit out the Great Reset for years, (which I fully expect it will be.)Β I’ve also triple lined the bunkerΒ with industrial grade tinfoil to avoid detection by Bill Gates and his accomplices up above in their satellite thingies.

Β 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Doctors are fast becoming yesterdays chip wrappers. Dr. Hillary, No thanks mate.

For over a year now Ive been scouring the internet and meticulously writing down alternative cures and treatments for every possible ailment or injury that the future could (and definitely will) throw at me. I am now the proud owner of a full filing cabinet (bought from a car boot sale to leave no financial paperΒ trail),Β with the instant remedyΒ to whatever happens going forward in the β€˜new normal’.Β My bunker is also fully stocked with enough tinned food, grotΒ magsΒ and other necessities to sit out the Great Reset for years, (which I fully expect it will be.)Β I’ve also triple lined the bunkerΒ with industrial grade tinfoil to avoid detection by Bill Gates and his accomplices up above in their satellite thingies.

Β 

You'll not be saying that when you've got bum cancer.Β 

The foundations of your conspiracy theories seem to have been dealt a bit of a blow, Bill, with the likely removal of all state imposed restrictions whilst covid cases in your [mostly] unvaccinated brethren are rising exponentially.Β 

Not sure the grot mags are necessary. I fully expect that when the end of the world finally arrives Xhamster will be the only website still online and adding new content consisting of severely deformed and irradiated humans fucking until their genitals fall off.Β 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Goober said:

The foundations of your conspiracy theories seem to have been dealt a bit of a blow, Bill, with the likely removal of all state imposed restrictions whilst covid cases in your [mostly] unvaccinated brethren are rising exponentially.Β 

Not sure the grot mags are necessary. I fully expect that when the end of the world finally arrives Xhamster will be the only website still online and adding new content consisting of severely deformed and irradiated humans fucking until their genitals fall off.Β 

Don’t come knocking atΒ Β my bunker asking to borrow a cup a soup and a tin of tuna when you start growing an extra ear and your toes and fingers drop off. Just keep callingΒ your GP for five or six hours every morning. You’ll get through eventually, if you don’t run out of fingers first.Β 

Have you not wondered why the tinfoil shelves are as barren Β as Pens ovaries recently?

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t come knocking atΒ Β my bunker asking to borrow a cup a soup and a tin of tuna when you start growing an extra ear and your toes and fingers drop off. Just keep callingΒ your GP for five or six hours every morning. You’ll get through eventually, if you don’t run out of fingers first.Β 

Have you not wondered why the tinfoil shelves are as barren Β as Pens ovaries recently?

Pardon?Β 

I'm not a fan of cup-a-soup or tinned tuna to be honest.Β 

I do like a nice big Norwegian spruce at Christmas time and the occasional Bombay bad boy though.Β 

I'm a Norfolk native, I can handle a few fingers and toes dropping off.Β 

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

I have notΒ and will not be taking up the generous offer of a free double dose of the miracle jabΒ which is going to save my life, and the rest of humanity from extinction. I haven’t ever covered my face and I wash my hands no more or less than I’ve always done. I’ve been going about my life as normally as possible, mixing with many people from different households and β€˜social distancing’ has never entered my head as a behavioural choice.Β Every morning I wake up and wonder why I’m not dead, or at least hookedΒ up to a ventilator?

Ive watched with amusement as many people I know and lots more I don’t know have thrown themselves wholeheartedly into the β€˜pandemic’ lifestyle, locking themselves away, too terrified to do anything the MSM and the clowns in government have told them not to do.

This nonsense is imo only just beginning. β€˜Freedom day’ is just another carrot. The stick will be along shortly, as surely as night follows day.Β 

There are a growing number of scientists, doctors and people with influence who are now finding ways to question the narrative and speak out to the public, after a year and a half of being ridiculed,Β silenced and Β ostracised by big tech social media and the MSM.

The truth is out there. It’s just that most people don’t look for it because they still have a moronic belief that what they are told on TV and Facebook and Google is true. The truth is unfortunately being hidden from the masses.

Theres an old saying β€˜If something is given to you for free, then you’re the product.’

• Like 1

On 09/07/2021 at 21:40, Goober said:

Not sure the grot mags are necessary. I fully expect that when the end of the world finally arrives Xhamster will be the only website still online and adding new content consisting of severely deformed and irradiated humansΒ fucking until their genitals fall off.Β 

You’ve visited the Forest of Dean?

On 03/07/2021 at 14:59, Dawn Chorus said:

Never had any problems with it .. I had loads of problems with the Fiat that it replaced.

You was as black as your hat the other day - have you been taking thoseΒ skin whitening pills Jacko was addicted to? & you've bleached your mop, you look a bit like what's her face - Diana.