CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😀

ProfB

3 hours ago, ProfB said:

You was as black as your hat the other day - have you been taking thoseΒ skin whitening pills Jacko was addicted to? & you've bleached your mop, you look a bit like what's her face - Diana.

Do you have the ability to actually speak English you daft shitcunt?

Β 

Back to topic .. the masks in themselves might be 90% or even 100% ineffective, but that is true of most safety systems, they are there as part of a set of procedures that encourage people to be careful. Most people have little of no medical training or medical comprehension or willingness to learn. What perplexes we here is what some of the medical professionals here are saying. Yes the masks might be useless but they are keeping a lot of anti mask fuckwits out of the way and from getting into the faces of people who are actually being careful.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Back to topic .. the masks in themselves might be 90% or even 100% ineffective, but that is true of most safety systems, they are there as part of a set of procedures that encourage people to be careful. Most people have little of no medical training or medical comprehension or willingness to learn. What perplexes we here is what some of the medical professionals here are saying. Yes the masks might be useless but they are keeping a lot of anti mask fuckwits out of the way and from getting into the faces of people who are actually being careful.

I couldn't give a fuck if someone wants to wear a mask 24/7. Just don't eyeball me because I don't wear one because they are as useful as a chocolate fireplace. I just think that many people have been so fucking frightened that they wear them in the middle of fields, paddling in the sea and driving alone in their cars. If you listen to clinicians they will tell you that the surgical masks are worn in surgery to stop droplets dropping into wounds. A couple of nurses I know tell me they wear theirs on the wards to comfort keep patients feeling safe.Β 

I've given up explaining to people that the surgical masks are next to useless which means the jazzy one that they forked out a fiver for, is a total waste of space. But if it makes them feel safe and makes them feel that they are doing something to combat the chinkywink flu them so be it. But getting back to my opening words "don't fucking get in my face when I'm not wearing mine".Β 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I couldn't give a fuck if someone wants to wear a mask 24/7. Just don't eyeball me because I don't wear one because they are as useful as a chocolate fireplace. I just think that many people have been so fucking frightened that they wear them in the middle of fields, paddling in the sea and driving alone in their cars. If you listen to clinicians they will tell you that the surgical masks are worn in surgery to stop droplets dropping into wounds. A couple of nurses I know tell me they wear theirs on the wards to comfort keep patients feeling safe.Β 

I've given up explaining to people that the surgical masks are next to useless which means the jazzy one that they forked out a fiver for, is a total waste of space. But if it makes them feel safe and makes them feel that they are doing something to combat the chinkywink flu them so be it. But getting back to my opening words "don't fucking get in my face when I'm not wearing mine".Β 

Too rightΒ gyps.Β I’ll tell you something...Β some wrinklyΒ old grey-minged cockswingerΒ friend of mineΒ recently escaped all this shit by going to aΒ remote Portuguese island, only to be confrontedΒ by cunts wearing masks on the beach. On the fucking beach! Who wouldΒ believe it?Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Too rightΒ gyps.Β I’ll tell you something...Β some wrinklyΒ old grey-minged cockswingerΒ friend of mineΒ recently escaped all this shit by going to aΒ remote Portuguese island, only to be confrontedΒ by cunts wearing masks on the beach. On the fucking beach! Who wouldΒ believe it?Β 

I didn't know Roops was on a remote Portuguese Island. I wish I knew as I'd have tried to meet with her. Because I was on a remote Portuguese island as well. I may have mentioned it.Β 

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

ShutΒ up Mask Wanker. Always playing with your big fat cock.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I didn't know Roops was on a remote Portuguese Island. I wish I knew as I'd have tried to meet with her. Because I was on a remote Portuguese island as well. I may have mentioned it.Β 

I’m a close personal friend of Enrico who owns the hotel that you were in Gyps. The cleaners weren’t happy with the β€˜debris.’

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Frank said:

No one, because it came from you. Halfbreed.

42 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m a close personal friend of Enrico who owns the hotel that you were in Gyps. The cleaners weren’t happy with the β€˜debris.’

Make sure you get a proper child minder next time you stay there. They might have believed the McCanns but they won't fucking believe you.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Make sure you get a proper child minder next time you stay there. They might have believed the McCanns but they won't fucking believe you.

Kate McCann is a fucking hero. She dealt with 6 dead bodies a week before her holiday and wore the very same clothes there as well. Marvellous.Β 

On 20/07/2021 at 12:34, Frank said:

Not me, and probably nobody else on here. You bullshitting, fantasist cunt.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'mΒ  busy procuring another 500 Dunlop inflatables. Have you ever tried to instruct people how to cross the busiest shipping channel in the world, and in Arabic?Β 

Thought not. Fuck off.

What with France being overrun with Algerians and Morrocans, I imagine that speaking Arabic has become something of a necessity.

Let's hope one of the ungrateful cunts cuts your head off the next time you misspronounce the Arabic for "10 Euros for a back scuttle, Abdul, and go in fucking dry".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What with France being overrun with Algerians and Morrocans, I imagine that speaking Arabic has become something of a necessity.

Let's hope one of the ungrateful cunts cuts your head off the next time you misspronounce the Arabic for "10 Euros for a back scuttle, Abdul, and go in fucking dry".

Forget this shit. Have you noticed that Eddie is giving Frank likes. About sums up his type. Absolute cunt.