CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I saw he was lurking earlier and was hoping he'd put something up, he was always a favourite of mine.

@scotty post something, your Corner needs you!

I would imagine he’s rushed off his feet at the moment what with this heat wave; a perfect opportunity to stuff out a couple of old dears a day and blame it on the heat. 

I’d wager he’s been doing the same since March 2020 but using bat flu as the cause for death and not his malevolent hand around their wrinkly necks

@scottysay it ain’t so?

• Like 2

On 20/07/2021 at 21:59, Eric Cuntman said:

@scotty you cunt! Say something.

On 21/07/2021 at 20:11, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell. Hello @scotty, where have you been?

On 21/07/2021 at 20:28, Decimus said:

I saw he was lurking earlier and was hoping he'd put something up, he was always a favourite of mine.

@scotty post something, your Corner needs you!

@Mrs Roops @cuntspotter @Admin Apparently Scotty can log in, but can't actually do anything. Can you reset his account to allow posting?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Mrs Roops @cuntspotter @Admin Apparently Scotty can log in, but can't actually do anything. Can you reset his account to allow posting?

There is nothing to reset, his account has no restrictions. That said, there is something weird going on with his mobile device service provider so can he try logging in via his PC router?

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Might want to add an @scotty so he know's you're talking to him.

He knows.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There is nothing to reset, his account has no restrictions. That said, there is something weird going on with his mobile device service provider so can he try logging in via his PC router?

Weird indeed. Or maybe it's something along the lines of the sporadic issue KB reported recently in "Bugs". We also can't rule out the hypothesis that Scotty's just a useless scummer mong, who has been absent for so long that he's forgotten how a keyboard works.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He knows.

Weird indeed. Or maybe it's something along the lines of the sporadic issue KB reported recently in "Bugs". We also can't rule out the hypothesis that Scotty's just a useless scummer mong, who has been absent for so long that he's forgotten how a keyboard works.

Fuck knows. Ever since the last "faggy badge" update, the place has been working at peak shiteness.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, let's see. If it works, I can only assume my mobile providers disapprove of the word "cunt" in web addresses.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Well, let's see. If it works, I can only assume my mobile providers disapprove of the word "cunt" in web addresses.

Welcome back, Scotty…where the fuck have you been? I’ve been holding your fucking coat for four fucking years.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops I have had an email from Wolfie to also say that he can log in but not post either.

Again, Wolfie has no restrictions. I will say that when he last logged in on 18th July he was using a browser that is no longer supported. There is an Extended Service Release (ESR) for the bowser but that will expire on 2nd November 2021 so he may want to upgrade to a newer build.

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Again, Wolfie has no restrictions. I will say that when he last logged in on 18th July he was using a browser that is no longer supported. There is an Extended Service Release (ESR) for the bowser but that will expire on 2nd November 2021 so he may want to upgrade to a newer build.

Other than very rare glitches (it is normal for there to be glitches from time to time) I have had no problems either with my PC or mobile. I use firefox on my PC running under. Linux, I am wondering if there are issues with some of these other browsers? I have also read that some browsers are attempting to push people towards proxies, so could that be an issue. As to Scotty's issues with his mobile that does puzzle me .. for him not to realise that some mobile providers might require consent for a user to log into a site with cunt in it name should be common knowledge to a clever person such as himself, I have seen him mention other reasons for not. Again it might well be that peoples' security settings on their computers and mobiles might be causing the problems that they are complaining about?

17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Other than very rare glitches (it is normal for there to be glitches from time to time) I have had no problems either with my PC or mobile. I use firefox on my PC running under. Linux, I am wondering if there are issues with some of these other browsers? I have also read that some browsers are attempting to push people towards proxies, so could that be an issue. As to Scotty's issues with his mobile that does puzzle me .. for him not to realise that some mobile providers might require consent for a user to log into a site with cunt in it name should be common knowledge to a clever person such as himself, I have seen him mention other reasons for not. Again it might well be that peoples' security settings on their computers and mobiles might be causing the problems that they are complaining about?

Yeah, what a thick fucking cunt. Bet he wishes he was as clever as you. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cheers, I will let him know.

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

For what it's worth, I have no problem logging in, but if I try and post, it goes to 'saving'. If I delete, go out of the page, and then try to repost on the same it will be o.k. Sometimes 2 - 3 times.