CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

22 minutes ago, scotty said:

Alright scrotes, you fucking reprobate. I've just discovered that I can post from my phone as long as it's using one of the mobile networks. It's only via WiFi that it doesn't work. That's the same WiFi the computer is connected to, and I can post from there. What do you think of that? 

At the risk of sounding churlish, we didn't go to all the trouble to get you online again only to suffer this sub par IT Crowd help desk bollocks. Post some fucking sick jokes, or else.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

At the risk of sounding churlish, we didn't go to all the trouble to get you online again only to suffer this sub par IT Crowd help desk bollocks. Post some fucking sick jokes, or else.

Baws I vaguely remember scotty. Is he the dope who does nothing but one-liners?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was distracted baws, just been getting a fantastic handjob from the new girlfriend. I asked her how she got to be so good at it, she said "years of practice." 

"Bit of a player back in the day, were you?" I asked. 

"Not really," she replied. "but Dad had no arms." 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, scotty said:

I was distracted baws, just been getting a fantastic handjob from the new girlfriend. I asked her how she got to be so good at it, she said "years of practice." 

Hello, Scotty, good to see you.

You've no doubt noticed that Pen is still posting streams of unfettered drivel and that Frank continues to trot out the same old fucking shit. Worse than that, ProfB is alive and well.

Thank fuck you're back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

More entertaining than the sum of everything Pen has ever posted, to the power of everything Frank has ever posted. 

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Alright scrotes, you fucking reprobate. I've just discovered that I can post from my phone as long as it's using one of the mobile networks. It's only via WiFi that it doesn't work. That's the same WiFi the computer is connected to, and I can post from there. What do you think of that? 

Well not a lot quite frankly, as I don't have a mobile phone, only a desktop p.c.  So you can fuck right off for another 18 months, you attention seeking cunt.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

My weekend is fuck all to do with you. Suffice to say it’s been a lot better than yours, since I haven’t spent my entire Sunday talking utter bollocks with the troll-cunt Frank.

I am not here to entertain Ape and I was out for about four hours this afternoon .. were you sitting on your PC waiting for people to post?

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am not here to entertain Ape and I was out for about four hours this afternoon .. were you sitting on your PC waiting for people to post?

Wow - four hours? A whole four hours? Are you sure you’re not exaggerating? That’s an awfully long time to be out.

Stupid cunt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Reported for altering quote.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, fucking hates you on here.

You bring absolutely fuck all to this site, your lazy nominations consist of clickbait BBC links and your only topics of conversations are about trains and obscure northern shit holes. 

Why do you persist? Like the dirtiest fucking vermin in the animal kingdom, you clearly don't know when you're not welcome. 

Kill yourself, you sad, childless, born wrong, boring, absolute fucking cunt.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Wow - four hours? A whole four hours? Are you sure you’re not exaggerating? That’s an awfully long time to be out.

Stupid cunt.

I was out for about eleven hours on Friday as dickless noted. I currently do not log in on my my mobile and unlike you when I am away from this site I do not think about the people on here.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Everyone, and I mean everyone, fucking hates you on here.

You bring absolutely fuck all to this site, your lazy nominations consist of clickbait BBC links and your only topics of conversations are about trains and obscure northern shit holes. 

Why do you persist? Like the dirtiest fucking vermin in the animal kingdom, you clearly don't know when you're not welcome. 

Kill yourself, you sad, childless, born wrong, boring, absolute fucking cunt.

I actually like talking with her about trains sometimes - she's like an encyclopedia. She once identified the origin of Kim Jong Un's personal engine in about three minutes when I asked her what it was.

11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

For what it's worth, I have no problem logging in, but if I try and post, it goes to 'saving'. If I delete, go out of the page, and then try to repost on the same it will be o.k. Sometimes 2 - 3 times.

Nothing missed however

Garlic slurping, geriatric, Hun appeasing wanker