CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

What’s the difference between the vaccine passport and the yellow star?

Approx 82 years.

Check this out, Billy.

NEW DETAILS EMERGE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH AT CHINESE LAB
More than 900 pages of materials related to U.S.-funded coronavirus research in China were released following a FOIA lawsuit by The Intercept.

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/09/2021 at 23:42, White Cunt said:

Check this out, Billy.

NEW DETAILS EMERGE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH AT CHINESE LAB
More than 900 pages of materials related to U.S.-funded coronavirus research in China were released following a FOIA lawsuit by The Intercept.

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/

I’ve been following this for quite a while. Fauci is responsible for millions of deaths and the Biden administration, congress and the criminal MSM have been doing everything possible to hide the truth from the world.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been following this for quite a while. Fauci is responsible for millions of deaths and the Biden administration, congress and the criminal MSM have been doing everything possible to hide the truth from the world.

Billy, Roops is gonna be all over this like cow shit on a farmers welly. 

• Like 1

Our so called ‘government’ and the usual MSM suspects, who’ve been spunking in their non gender panties telling us that ‘booster shots’ are now a must for the over 50’s appear to  have now become fully paid up tinfoil hat wearing science deniers.

The FDA oversight committee in the US voted 16 to 2 against approving booster shots, which is in line with the WHO who’s current advice is that booster shots should not be rolled out, except for people with comorbidities.

This country is being run by Whitty, Ferguson, Vallance and the rest of the Bill Gates funded cunts who have Bozo and his fucking gang of idiots completely under their spell.

Dont come complaining to me when you’re all dead. Fucking vax wankers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

My next post will explode her ginger fucking bonce hopefully then.

More of an explosion of merriment and mirth quickly followed by pity and disdain for a Corner punter who still fires on one cylinder...anyway - moving on...

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Our so called ‘government’ and the usual MSM suspects, who’ve been spunking in their non gender panties telling us that ‘booster shots’ are now a must for the over 50’s appear to  have now become fully paid up tinfoil hat wearing science deniers.

The FDA oversight committee in the US voted 16 to 2 against approving booster shots, which is in line with the WHO who’s current advice is that booster shots should not be rolled out, except for people with comorbidities.

This country is being run by Whitty, Ferguson, Vallance and the rest of the Bill Gates funded cunts who have Bozo and his fucking gang of idiots completely under their spell.

Dont come complaining to me when you’re all dead. Fucking vax wankers.

The "FDA oversight committee" in the US is a House of Representatives committee made up of politicians, not scientists. That said, I'm a fair-minded woman who recognises that you might be confused (despite self-declarations of "knowing about and following US politics") with an FDA advisory committee which is made up entirely of citizens from all walks of life who volunteer upon making a successful application to serve. Consequently voting decisions by either committee, which are based on non-scientific analysis are not legally binding on government.

The WHO's main thrust about booster shots was that richer nations should set aside stockpiles of vaccines and resources for poorer nations rather than give booster shots to its' own citizens.

I appreciate my comments may cause you brain pain, alarm and distress but no worries, just scuttle off to Sid Slackjaw who will, no doubt, tell you what to think.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

More of an explosion of merriment and mirth quickly followed by pity and disdain for a Corner punter who still fires on one cylinder...anyway - moving on...

The "FDA oversight committee" in the US is a House of Representatives committee made up of politicians, not scientists. That said, I'm a fair-minded woman who recognises that you might be confused (despite self-declarations of "knowing about and following US politics") with an FDA advisory committee which is made up entirely of citizens from all walks of life who volunteer upon making a successful application to serve. Consequently voting decisions by either committee, which are based on non-scientific analysis are not legally binding on government.

The WHO's main thrust about booster shots was that richer nations should set aside stockpiles of vaccines and resources for poorer nations rather than give booster shots to its' own citizens.

I appreciate my comments may cause you brain pain, alarm and distress but no worries, just scuttle off to Sid Slackjaw who will, no doubt, tell you what to think.

When are you inviting Billy round for a shag then?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

‘Please wallop one up me your Kingliness’ would have covered it. I’ve never witnessed such blatant sexual stalking. If the shoe was on the other foot, Bill would have been locked up by now. You must have a clit like a Spacehopper ffs!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Please wallop one up me your Kingliness’ would have covered it. I’ve never witnessed such blatant sexual stalking. If the shoe was on the other foot, Bill would have been locked up by now. You must have a clit like a Spacehopper ffs!

Let's forget that it was KB who instigated the latest spat, I would be more concerned with your piss-poor decision-making skills with regards to the band-wagons you jump on despite the words of advice from fellow punters

Incidentally, if you bring the n word into the discourse again I will personally fit you up for Mod Q straight-jacket.

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's forget that it was KB who instigated the latest spat, I would be more concerned with your piss-poor decision-making skills with regards to the band-wagons you jump on despite the words of advice from fellow punters

Incidentally, if you bring the n word into the discourse again I will personally fit you up for Mod Q straight-jacket.

‘Narcissicistess?’

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

When are you inviting Billy round for a shag then?

I’m still trying to get rid of the cockwarts from the last time.

They’re the most lasting memory of the really unpleasant episode. I’ve learned to imagine I’m fucking a rotting red snapper when the awful memory of the actual night in question comes back to haunt me. That I can deal with.

• Like 1

According to data released by the Office for National Statistics last week,  30,305 people died within 21 days of having a ‘lifesaving’ Covid 19 vaccine, just in England during the first 6 months of 2021. 
‘Booster jab anyone?’ Bring your kids along too. Make it a fun day out for all the family (while they’re still alive).

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

According to data released by the Office for National Statistics last week,  30,305 people died within 21 days of having a ‘lifesaving’ Covid 19 vaccine, just in England during the first 6 months of 2021. 
‘Booster jab anyone?’ Bring your kids along too. Make it a fun day out for all the family (while they’re still alive).

What the ONS actually said

What you and fellow slackjaws are quoting can be attributed to the David Icke School of Fantasy Mathematics playlist.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What the ONS actually said

What you and fellow slackjaws are quoting can be attributed to the David Icke School of Fantasy Mathematics playlist.

The first to receive the vaccine were very old and more likely to pop their clogs anyway, that alone would show a high death rate although the number of deaths otherwise might have been 45,000 for that group.

11 minutes ago, Clavo said:

The first to receive the vaccine were very old and more likely to pop their clogs anyway, that alone would show a high death rate although the number of deaths otherwise might have been 45,000 for that group.

That's a very good point. One can't help notice KB hasn't commented on the current pandemic of the unvaccinated slackjaws in the USA. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's a very good point. One can't help notice KB hasn't commented on the current pandemic of the unvaccinated slackjaws in the USA. 

Sure didnt one prominent anti vax fellah die of the plague in August..had his own show on the wireless..usta say fuk masks..fuk the jab..according to his brother his last gasp was i shudda got the jab.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One point not to be ignored re the USA slackjaws who have not been infected is that often they are backwoodsmen who who live alone or in small family groups that have very limited contact with others. My deeply religious late sister Ellen would doubtless have sided with the anti-vaxxers, she like Billy had a wonderful capacity to grasp a statistic and remould it to fit her theories rather than to look at those numbers and place them into the context of an evolving situation. She also had a paranoia about the medical profession which prevented her from seeking a diagnosis when she started having the problems resulting from the growth of a brain tumour until it was too late. Had she done so she might well still be alive to day. Perhaps Billy's dental problems were a result of him not keeping on top of his dental health.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You want me to come round tonight and jab you with my big booster, don’t you? All you have to do is beg a little and ill do you a favour, as long as you’re triple masked up. I wouldn’t want to have to listen to your incessant fucking talking when I’m helping you out.