CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ร—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life ๐Ÿ˜ค

ProfB

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I really admire the way you never get rattled. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She's right though Bill. All the statistics she uses have been allowed to be published by actual, elected governments. And we all know that western governments are never dishonest and never issue false information. Just ask Dr David Kelly or Jeffrey Epstein.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's right though Bill. All the statistics she uses have been allowed to be published by actual, elected governments. And we all know that western governments are never dishonest and never issue false information. Just ask Dr David Kelly or Jeffrey Epstein.

Of course Eric. Even a renowned thicko like me (fact-checked and confirmed by Her Highness) knows that Google only allows the true scientific facts on its platform and in no way censors or shadow bans anyone who dares to question the version of science that they promote.

That's why I rarely question her cutting debunkments of everything I post. The last thing Iโ€™d want to do is interrupt her in the middle of a howling multiple googlegasm as she gloats over her latest crushing put down of the corners biggest thicko.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Of course Eric. Even a renowned thicko like me (fact-checked and confirmed by Her Highness) knows that Google only allows the true scientific facts on its platform and in no way censors or shadow bans anyone who dares to question the version of science that they promote.

That's why I rarely question her cutting debunkments of everything I post. The last thing Iโ€™d want to do is interrupt her in the middle of a howling multiple googlegasm as she gloats over her latest crushing put down of the corners biggest thicko.

"Googlegasm"

That shit needs putting in the dictionary.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Googlegasm"

That shit needs putting in the dictionary.

That really would be something Eric. If โ€˜googlegasmโ€™ which I made up as I was typing the post became a thing. I donโ€™t know if I could live with the psychological carnage it would cause her. Iโ€™m not a monster, just an average thicko.