CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Come on Billy

Ape. It’s safe to come out now. Open your front door, tear off your mask(s), don’t worry about washing your hands for five minutes and take a deep breath. It doesn’t matter about that bloke 300 yards down the street. He can’t infect you. Go for a walk. Little steps at first. Before you know it you’ll be bowling down the High St. saying hello to strangers without a care in the world.

The apocalypse never happened. Granny is OK. Throw away your hand sanitizer and sing Hallelujah!

The death rate in England and Wales for 11 of the last 12 weeks has been lower than the national average according to the ONS. No need to be scared any more. Unless you’ve got so used to it that you’d feel much safer sat indoors for a couple more years, staring out the window with your masks on and your hands lovely and clean, shouting at all the fucking superspreaders walking by. The irresponsible cunts.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape. It’s safe to come out now. Open your front door, tear off your mask(s), don’t worry about washing your hands for five minutes and take a deep breath. It doesn’t matter about that bloke 300 yards down the street. He can’t infect you. Go for a walk. Little steps at first. Before you know it you’ll be bowling down the High St. saying hello to strangers without a care in the world.

The apocalypse never happened. Granny is OK. Throw away your hand sanitizer and sing Hallelujah!

The death rate in England and Wales for 11 of the last 12 weeks has been lower than the national average according to the ONS. No need to be scared any more. Unless you’ve got so used to it that you’d feel much safer sat indoors for a couple more years, staring out the window with your masks on and your hands lovely and clean, shouting at all the fucking superspreaders walking by. The irresponsible cunts.

Hang on a minute Bill - you’re not answering the question. You claim this to be a “fake” virus. A virus specifically engineered to allow the rich to get richer, and to control the “sheep”. Quoting death rates and statistics, along with your oh-so-funny mask jibes isn’t an acceptable response. Provide the evidence for your claims, as requested many times by Roops and I.

I’ve been working full time, on site, throughout the entire pandemic, supporting both civil and military aviation. Other than selling a few half-dead Xmas trees, what have you been doing? 

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Hang on a minute Bill - you’re not answering the question. You claim this to be a “fake” virus. A virus specifically engineered to allow the rich to get richer, and to control the “sheep”. Quoting death rates and statistics, along with your oh-so-funny mask jibes isn’t an acceptable response. Provide the evidence for your claims, as requested many times by Roops and I.

I’ve been working full time, on site, throughout the entire pandemic, supporting both civil and military aviation. Other than selling a few half-dead Xmas trees, what have you been doing? 

Recording tail numbers, binoculars in one hand, clitoris in the other, nose pressed up against a chain-link fence hardly constitutes ‘supporting both civil and military aviation.’ You peculiar little weirdo.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Why won’t you take the vaccine?

Pens stat showing lundon types in the NHS not getting jabs is probably due to the high levels of ethnic types working there and the utter fucking bollocks they believe. If we cast our minds back 12 months it was the tar brushed wallahs who were dropping faster than Ethiopians in a famine. It wouldn’t shock me if this BLM bullshit has brain washed them into believing nasty old whitey has something in the vaccine that’ll kill ‘em off

I don't want to be a politician type cunt and answer a question with a question, but why would I?

At this stage, this virus is not of any significant threat to me. If my good health changes, then it may become serious for me.

I also never bother with the flu jabs. I have no problem taking the Hepatitis B booster that I need.

Just now, Eddie said:

The rest of the house is Lino, I can’t say the last year has been easy. 

Give it a rest, Eddie. You're starting to sound like that down-in-the-mouth Apple idiot. You looked semi-vagrant when I saw you in my local almost three years ago.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Give it a rest, Eddie. You're starting to sound like that down-in-the-mouth Apple idiot. You looked semi-vagrant when I saw you in my local almost three years ago.

For a man who hasn’t changed the script in many a year that’s a bit rich, late night lonely old coke fiend.