CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Means absolutely nothing to me. My point is that until the cause is determined and made public, nobody knows what caused it. Speculating it was caused by a COVID vaccine isn’t very helpful. Let’s just wait and see shall we? 

Well said Ape. Let’s have none of these tinfoil hatters and their conspiracies. The guy is 29 after all. His ticker can’t be expected to last forever. Do you know if he did any exercise?

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Well said Ape. Let’s have none of these tinfoil hatters and their conspiracies. The guy is 29 after all. His ticker can’t be expected to last forever. Do you know if he did any exercise?

He pushed a trolly around Morries, Maggot breathe.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Good job Spurs didn't buy him back before the start of the season. That would have had the wall head butters in the board room oveying and banging their heads against the wall. 

It would have probably given the club accountant a bigger heart attack than what’s his name who started the whole thing.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

For every Chris Whitty, there are a thousand equally qualified people who are saying the opposite. Their opinions are being silenced on a daily basis. That's what.

Eric, with all due respect I wear the tinfoil hat around here. The last thing needed is a big conspiracy theorist weirdo gang fight. You know Ape and Roops will twist the truth and we won’t  come out of it covered in glory. I’ve got a cunning plan anyway. It’s only a matter of time before they run out of countries to discover new variants in. Sit tight. The fucking idiots have chosen the Greek alphabet to name the new variants after, so they’ve only got 24 options and they’re already up to about 8. I reckon another 10 to 15 years and  you’ll be back on the doors kicking the shit out of loads of cunts as if Covid had never happpened mate.

’Sorry pal, no masks allowed. Fuck off home or I’ll break your jaw. Your bird can come in though. I’ll make sure she gets home safe in the morning.’

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eric, with all due respect I wear the tinfoil hat around here. The last thing needed is a big conspiracy theorist weirdo gang fight. You know Ape and Roops will twist the truth and we won’t  come out of it covered in glory. I’ve got a cunning plan anyway. It’s only a matter of time before they run out of countries to discover new variants in. Sit tight. The fucking idiots have chosen the Greek alphabet to name the new variants after, so they’ve only got 24 options and they’re already up to about 8. I reckon another 10 to 15 years and  you’ll be back on the doors kicking the shit out of loads of cunts as if Covid had never happpened mate.

’Sorry pal, no masks allowed. Fuck off home or I’ll break your jaw. Your bird can come in though. I’ll make sure she gets home safe in the morning.’

One day, they'll look up from the dystopian gutter they've allowed to be created, and shout.. 'HELP!'... I'll look down and whisper, 'No.'

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

This is another good one. No David Icke or Piers Corbyn bollocks.

Another "good one" indeed. Considering the first two talking heads were found wanting in the peer reviews I would disagree. Professor Bhakdi also found himself in hot water as he wrote his opinions on Government headed paper which gave the impression that his findings formed the basis of his government's endorsed policy.

As for Dr Lee's 45 minute findings all with the benefit of hindsight I have three concerns, firstly he accepts the national immunisation was successful which of course begs the question, successful from what precisely? A pandemic prognosis that to his mind didn't exist or at least, was overstated? Secondly, he conveniently ignored what happens when countries didn't take the pandemic seriously e.g Brazil, Italy. Thirdly his statistics over death rates were suspect and are discussed here.

That the UK government did make mistakes is well documented which will, hopefully, bring us full circle to a patchwork social care system that is currently devoid of any joined up thinking. One aspect that is not talked about is the Government's (both Labour and Tory) addiction to Management Consultants and external agencies who hire poorly trained staff. The failure of Track & Trace and Quarantine control, both undertaken by external agencies working to Management Consultant planning compares unfavourably to the smooth running and highly efficient immunisation programme which was handed to the NHS to administer.

Something that is being ignored when using long term data (that over 10 years and over is that as more medicines and other treatments became available the death rate will tend to fall. Similar has happened with regards to road deaths. Some of these experts (and experts they are regardless) are ignoring this, being to  large degree locked into their own very specific area of expertise. If you look at year on year average deaths over several years you need to look at more than just the numbers, yo do need to take into account the other treatments that might have reduced the death rate in general. For instance comparing with the death rate from ten years ago and you find that the current rate is the same or even very slightly lower might still indicate that there are deaths in excess of what there actually should be.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Another "good one" indeed. Considering the first two talking heads were found wanting in the peer reviews I would disagree. Professor Bhakdi also found himself in hot water as he wrote his opinions on Government headed paper which gave the impression that his findings formed the basis of his government's endorsed policy.

As for Dr Lee's 45 minute findings all with the benefit of hindsight I have three concerns, firstly he accepts the national immunisation was successful which of course begs the question, successful from what precisely? A pandemic prognosis that to his mind didn't exist or at least, was overstated? Secondly, he conveniently ignored what happens when countries didn't take the pandemic seriously e.g Brazil, Italy. Thirdly his statistics over death rates were suspect and are discussed here.

That the UK government did make mistakes is well documented which will, hopefully, bring us full circle to a patchwork social care system that is currently devoid of any joined up thinking. One aspect that is not talked about is the Government's (both Labour and Tory) addiction to Management Consultants and external agencies who hire poorly trained staff. The failure of Track & Trace and Quarantine control, both undertaken by external agencies working to Management Consultant planning compares unfavourably to the smooth running and highly efficient immunisation programme which was handed to the NHS to administer.

Talking heads? Misusing notepaper? Full fact? Is that your best?

These two talking heads predicted coagulation would be a problem before these vaccines were approved by the MHRA and EMA. 

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I tried to watch it through but they all seem to want to take the longest possible time to pass on a message that could be passed off in ten minutes or less and towards the end he says something very odd regarding masks potentially poisoning you with CO2. That does not seem to apply to hospital and laboratory staff who wear mask as a matter of course. True I have doubts abut these fabric washable masks and I have taken to wearing disposable masks. To get back to the actually issue .. a lot of them simply seem to be saying let the virus run its course and then offering contradictory and vague opinions on masks and the various vaccines.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

What's really boiled my piss, I'm isolating watching the racing from Ascot. Had 20 quid on Dragon Symbol at 4/1. The fucker won. I'm well pleased. Then goes to Stewards enquiry and they demote it to second and award it to Campanelle with that sawn off wop Frankie Dettori. I'm fucking livid  hurling abuse at the TV and the cunt stewards. Phone rings, it's the track and trace wankers. Can't understand a word the cunt says (Indian/Pakistani) but asks me the same questions as the other 3 times they've rang. Threatens me with prosecution if I venture out the house. "Good luck with that" says I and hang up. Now I'm hoping Alcohol Free wins the 4.20. 

Wouldn't surprise me if I get a revisit from the Stasi 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's really boiled my piss, I'm isolating watching the racing from Ascot. Had 20 quid on Dragon Symbol at 4/1. The fucker won. I'm well pleased. Then goes to Stewards enquiry and they demote it to second and award it to Campanelle with that sawn off wop Frankie Dettori. I'm fucking livid  hurling abuse at the TV and the cunt stewards. Phone rings, it's the track and trace wankers. Can't understand a word the cunt says (Indian/Pakistani) but asks me the same questions as the other 3 times they've rang. Threatens me with prosecution if I venture out the house. "Good luck with that" says I and hang up. Now I'm hoping Alcohol Free wins the 4.20. 

Wouldn't surprise me if I get a revisit from the Stasi 

Fucking yes. Won 

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

My first and second jabs are for sale if anyone makes me a decent offer. I promised them to a good friend of mine who’s a BA pilot, sorry was a BA pilot. Not sure of the details but it seems he went down the NHS route with 3 of his pilot mates. Their funerals are all next week.  One of my ‘reliable’ sources (tinfoil hat gang) let me into a secret today that 88% of BA pilots have been double jabbed and the sudden unconnected deaths of four of their pilots has certain government ministers discussing the possibility that pilots who’ve been pricked might be suspended by the CAA pending further investigation. It’s all getting a bit messy imo. BA tweeted today about how sad the unexpected deaths of four of their pilots was and emphasised that they were all unconnected deaths. Strange comment to make? How exactly does this spokeswoman know the deaths have nothing in common so soon after they died? Methinks the lady protests too much.