CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

For what it's worth, I have no problem logging in, but if I try and post, it goes to 'saving'. If I delete, go out of the page, and then try to repost on the same it will be o.k. Sometimes 2 - 3 times.

Stupid fucking wanker.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

For what it's worth, I have no problem logging in, but if I try and post, it goes to 'saving'. If I delete, go out of the page, and then try to repost on the same it will be o.k. Sometimes 2 - 3 times.

Withers, why don’t you and your idiot mates use their savvy and discuss technical shit via pm, rather than upsetting the board on a Sunday morning? The lot of you make me fucking sick... for what it’s worth. Idiot. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Withers, why don’t you and your idiot mates use their savvy and discuss technical shit via pm, rather than upsetting the board on a Sunday morning? The lot of you make me fucking sick... for what it’s worth. Idiot. 

Frank, I'm going to fucking tear you from your arsehole to your bollocks. No lubrication, no whispering sweet nothings, just my iron hard cock pounding your bony fucking body until your false teeth and wig shoot ten feet in the air.

You stupid old cunt.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Or maybe it's something along the lines of the sporadic issue KB reported recently in "Bugs". 

I’m still getting the same problem with the first post every time I log in. I have to go to another thread, post something and then it’s ok.

Seems to be affecting quite a few people now, so I don’t see how it can be loads of stuff just  suddenly gone faulty at the same time, Same time as latest upgrade coincidentally.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank, I'm going to fucking tear you from your arsehole to your bollocks. No lubrication, no whispering sweet nothings, just my iron hard cock pounding your bony fucking body until your false teeth and wig shoot ten feet in the air.

You stupid old cunt.

Decco am I correct in my suspicion that you are actually a woman .. a bored housewife?

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You stupid old cunt.

What’s going on? You’re all over the place this week. Soppy technical chat... ‘thaaanks, I’ll send an email’ wetness, followed by bumhole pummelling and wig shooting. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Wolfie had a little meltdown after I posted this

What are you up to today Worzel .. blocking fox earths, digging up badger sets or chopping down trees with goshawk nests in them?

I think you might have imagined this "meltdown". Why don't you tell us another riveting Grandpa Simpson style tale from the 1940s instead?

tenor.gif

141 people currently hospitalised in NSW with Covid 19. 

139 double jabbed

1 single jabbed

1 unjabbed

I really hope I haven’t made the wrong decision, by refusing to take part in this mass experimental vaccination program. I’m starting to think... ‘I could have been that one.’ Worrying times.

Stats from the NSW Chief medical officer in live TV address today.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I really hope I haven’t made the wrong decision, by refusing to take part in this mass experimental vaccination program.

Those who think the vaccine will alter their DNA should see this as an opportunity rather than a threat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You stupid old cunt.

Well make it sooner than later. I'll cover your expenses.

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Alright scrotes, you fucking reprobate. I've just discovered that I can post from my phone as long as it's using one of the mobile networks. It's only via WiFi that it doesn't work. That's the same WiFi the computer is connected to, and I can post from there. What do you think of that? 

17 minutes ago, scotty said:

Alright scrotes, you fucking reprobate. I've just discovered that I can post from my phone as long as it's using one of the mobile networks. It's only via WiFi that it doesn't work. That's the same WiFi the computer is connected to, and I can post from there. What do you think of that? 

What phone are you using? Might be an OS incompatibility with your WiFi - or the Chinks forcing you to use that 5G shite.