CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I actually like talking with her about trains sometimes - she's like an encyclopedia. She once identified the origin of Kim Jong Un's personal engine in about three minutes when I asked her what it was.

You and I have responded to this because we have a fucking heart. Lately these pages are on par with the Arsenal fanzine and quite frankly I don't like it. 

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Everyone, and I mean everyone, fucking hates you on here.

You bring absolutely fuck all to this site, your lazy nominations consist of clickbait BBC links and your only topics of conversations are about trains and obscure northern shit holes. 

Why do you persist? Like the dirtiest fucking vermin in the animal kingdom, you clearly don't know when you're not welcome. 

Kill yourself, you sad, childless, born wrong, boring, absolute fucking cunt.

You're a disgrace. Reported. 

40 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I was out for about eleven hours on Friday as dickless noted. I currently do not log in on my my mobile and unlike you when I am away from this site I do not think about the people on here.

Don’t you think you should tone it down a bit? Every big gun has called you out numerous times of late for being a sad, lonely, disgustingly ugly old hag who obviously has nothing in your pathetic life except this shit hole.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You and I have responded to this because we have a fucking heart. Lately these pages are on par with the Arsenal fanzine and quite frankly I don't like it. 

He doesn't get involved in protracted shit slinging. I can't say that I like that about him, but I appreciate that he's his own man. 

You on the other hand have only replied to further stir up the shit, which in the long run isn't going to help Pen as I'll keep coming for "her" again,again and fucking again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

He doesn't get involved in protracted shit slinging. I can't say that I like that about him, but I appreciate that he's his own man. 

You on the other hand have only replied to further stir up the shit, which in the long run isn't going to help Pen as I'll keep coming for "her" again,again and fucking again.

And again and again and again .. you sad little woman.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I am off to bed now dickless.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

No children, nothing. 😂

Indeed. Today I’ve spent at least an hour on the trampoline with the little’uns, rigged up a water slide thing for them, cooked a family bbq, and in the couple to hours when they went out shopping, fixed the shed door and windows and fittted a keypad lock to the front gate

Meanwhile, ‘lady’ pen has been living the brilliant online life at cunts corner. Time well spent

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hello, Scotty, good to see you.

You've no doubt noticed that Pen is still posting streams of unfettered drivel and that Frank continues to trot out the same old fucking shit. Worse than that, ProfB is alive and well.

Thank fuck you're back.

Decs, the last time I dropped in here Frank had been summarily ejected by admin. What did he do to swerve that, suck Pen's cock? 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. Today I’ve spent at least an hour on the trampoline with the little’uns, rigged up a water slide thing for them, cooked a family bbq, and in the couple to hours when they went out shopping, fixed the shed door and windows and fittted a keypad lock to the front gate

Meanwhile, ‘lady’ pen has been living the brilliant online life at cunts corner. Time well spent

It's been pissing down most of the day here. I've had to keep two grandsons amused. And those toy swords fucking hurt. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Fuck off with your divide and conquer shite, Frank. Both Pen and Decs know where I stand in regards to this silly bollocks. I assure you neither of them should be expecting me to rush to their respective sides if they've paid any attention to what I've told them through various PMs.

I just like trains. Find some other festering hole to lay your eggs in - creepy little web weaving cunt.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck off with your divide and conquer shite, Frank. Both Pen and Decs know where I stand in regards to this silly bollocks. I assure you neither of them should be expecting me to rush to their respective sides if they've paid any attention to what I've told them through various PMs.

I just like trains. Find some other festering hole to lay your eggs in - creepy little web weaving cunt.

Cool. 

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

141 people currently hospitalised in NSW with Covid 19. 

139 double jabbed

1 single jabbed

1 unjabbed

I really hope I haven’t made the wrong decision, by refusing to take part in this mass experimental vaccination program. I’m starting to think... ‘I could have been that one.’ Worrying times.

Stats from the NSW Chief medical officer in live TV address today.

Actually, NSW Health's Dr Jeremy McAnulty has clarified that of the 43 people in ICU with Covid-19 only one has any dose of the vaccine. The remaining 42 have not been vaccinated. This similar to the trend in the States where there is currently a "pandemic of the unvaccinated".

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, NSW Health's Dr Jeremy McAnulty has clarified that of the 43 people in ICU with Covid-19 only one has any dose of the vaccine. The remaining 42 have not been vaccinated. This similar to the trend in the States where there is currently a "pandemic of the unvaccinated".

Point of order, cunt. Bill said ‘hospitalised’ not ‘in ICU!’ Your usual dishonest sleight of hand again in desperation to be ‘right?’ Fuck off…etc.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Point of order, cunt. Bill said ‘hospitalised’ not ‘in ICU!’ Your usual dishonest sleight of hand again in desperation to be ‘right?’ Fuck off…etc.

If I was drawing a Venn diagram (which, before anyone asks, I'm not) "In ICU" would be a wholly-contained subset of "hospitalised". Somebody somewhere has therefore got their vaccination numbers skewed.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If I was drawing a Venn diagram (which, before anyone asks, I'm not) "In ICU" would be a wholly-contained subset of "hospitalised". Somebody somewhere has therefore got their vaccination numbers skewed.

I’m not taking sides with either of them. One of them, however, has a long and distinguished history of Machiavellian minutiae manipulation. I’ll give you a clue…it has a jet-black rectangular vadge.