CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

All well and good, but you really haven't answered the question. Furthermore, I fail to see how hi-tech industrial oligarchs benefit from a tanking world economy. As per the conspirator's norm you haven't provided a shred of evidence that the fear-mongering was "pre-arranged". Endlessly repeating "wake up/smell the coffee/join the dots" doesn't quite cut it.

Do you still stand by your put down of a post I made about a year ago concerning my belief that the Wuhan Flu virus was very likely to have been an unnatural strain of Corona virus  which had been fucked about with and escaped or been deliberately released from the Wuhan Institute laboratory? Perhaps Dr Fauci and the WHO may not have been the best sources of information you seemed to have blind trust in at the time.

A conspiracy theory is only a conspiracy theory until it’s proved to be true. 

Fuck off.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you still stand by your put down of a post I made about a year ago concerning my belief that the Wuhan Flu virus was very likely to have been an unnatural strain of Corona virus  which had been fucked about with and escaped or been deliberately released from the Wuhan Institute laboratory? Perhaps Dr Fauci and the WHO may not have been the best sources of information you seemed to have blind trust in at the time.

Fuck off.

I have a theory regarding conspiracy theories. The more eye rolling and sniggering it provokes among the powers that be, the greater the likelihood that it's true.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

You had an excellent opportunity to proffer evidence justifying your rabid tin-plated nonsense, instead you've put your tail between your legs and resorted to whiny whataboutery.

I don't recall the post you mention or at least not in the context you have described but then twisting the actualité is your usual way...

On 04/06/2021 at 21:48, Stubby Pecker said:

You and mr tin foil billy might have something. We’ve basically reached a tipping point for humanity’s survival on planet earth. Continue the way we are and destroy every other living thing or take drastic measures to cull the population to more sustainable levels.

We’ve killed of a huge proportion of the uneconomic and dependent old so now it’s time to snuff the fertile would be breeders.

I don’t involve myself in extremes. The depopulation talking point is one such example, not that a big cull would not go amiss, given the ecological destruction that has occurred and will occur.

I think it is a mixture of a departure from rational science combined with weak back covering political decision making. The end result is one has to make their own judgement and go with it as far as they can without ending up in gaol.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I don’t involve myself in extremes. The depopulation talking point is one such example, not that a big cull would not go amiss, given the ecological destruction that has occurred and will occur.

I think it is a mixture of a departure from rational science combined with weak back covering political decision making. The end result is one has to make their own judgement and go with it as far as they can without ending up in gaol.

Having my 2nd Jab next week.

On 04/06/2021 at 22:49, King Billy said:

. Furthermore, I fail to see how hi-tech industrial oligarchs benefit from a tanking world economy.

Have you considered the likelihood that it’s not about money anymore as the big tech oligarchs already have more money than anyone on Earth. It’s about consolidating their power now and setting the agenda going forward. 75% of the world’s population get their news from Google and Facebook, so they decide what the news is. Twitter is a cesspit of leftwing hatred. Censorship of Conservative opinion isn’t even hidden anymore. The MSM are bought and paid for. For example 4 to 5 hundred thousand anti lockdown protesters last week in London and all of the MSM without exception reported ‘hundreds’ smearing them as anti vaccine weirdos.  I don’t actually believe that you could honestly disagree with me that the game is so rigged now that it may be too late to stop. Dark times ahead. I’m looking forward to Armageddon. Are you? 

The quote above was yours Mrs Roops but it’s morphed into mine....??

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I thought you got “jabbed” up the arse by your Nigerian civil partner most evenings?

Fuck off

NASTY - ProfB is full of love - my peony scented candle is burning while I post away.

Stubbs is in reality a very, short bloke, with a bald, SHINNY head & a penis the size of a 9 year olds even though stubbs is 5 frighin 9. Older than me - so up yours recycled goat poo face, with a clip of fanny wig.

Just now, ProfB said:

NASTY - ProfB is full of love - my peony scented candle is burning while I post away.

Stubbs is in reality a very, short bloke, with a bald, SHINNY head & a penis the size of a 9 year olds even though stubbs is 5 frighin 9. Older than me - so up yours recycled goat poo face, with a clip of fanny wig.

Reported for nonce allegations 

Expect a lengthy ban

24 minutes ago, ProfB said:

How do you know how big a 9 year olds penis is?

Answer the question, and you better make it fucking good, you sick cunt.

7 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Jesus creepers  - 9 year olds, are show me yours & i'll show you mine.

me & two of my female mates saw three willies, they saw our fannies.

So there.

You haven't specified how old you and your freak mates were at the time. Consider yourself reported, you sick beast cunt.