CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep digging you stupid cunt, and fuck off whilst you’re doing it

Fuck off - that's all you everpost, twat who lives with his Mam in a caravan & collects stamps.

Bog off

Love ProfB XXX 😘 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I do. We had one of the first when Betamax and VHS were competing for the market... a big fat Grundig off a cabbie down at the airport. The luxury of controlling the telly from your armchair with one of the very first 'remote' (wire running along the carpet) controls. A shady little man with a suitcase would deliver to your door... Phantasm, Scanners, Mad max, The Hills Have Eyes, I Spit On Your Grave, Animal House, Scarface...Terms of Endearment. 10p fine if you forgot to rewind the cassette. 

With V2000 you had to get up halfway through to turn the tape over. Brilliant in principle and I think that video 8 was developed from it, but that having to get up and turn the tape over was a pain.

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Fuck off - that's all you everpost, twat who lives with his Mam in a caravan & collects stamps.

Bog off

Love ProfB XXX 😘 

1. Stop PMing me. If you’re so rattled that you can’t verbally abuse me on the forums I suggest you take a break

2. Reported for family abuse

3. Fuck off you stupid shit

49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Those 19th century Suffragette rallies were notoriously difficult to count due to the massive petticoats and overlapping wide-brimmed hats.

And wind up calculators. Notoriously inaccurate.

The numbers at Suffragette rallies were I believe calculated using a stinkometer generously loaned by Billingsgate fish market. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

You really are the fucking nut job here luv. I was there and the numbers were in the hundreds of thousands. I’ve been to football matches and other events in the past with huge crowds, so as the one person out of two in this conversation who was actually there in person I reckon I’m significantly more qualified to estimate the numbers in attendance. 

As for the numerous MSM outlets which you refer to, every one of them reported ‘hundreds’ of ‘anti vaccine’ protestors  which was obviously the agreed narrative but which anyone with a pair of eyes can see is Fake News to hide the truth from the bed wetting mask wanker population who would by now eat their own shit if Whitty, Vallance, Johnson and the rest of the Branch Covidians announced as a public health necessity to save granny and the layabout NHS tossers who have been elevated to Godlike status for neglecting the health and needs of the public unless they are deemed to have a virus with a death rate about as high as being struck by lightning while sitting in your front room wrapped entirely in cling film.

Anyway, that’s about it apart from Fuck right off and bore someone else with your Schoolma’m lectures. I’ve heard them all before.

Regards KB.

You're not doing yourself or your opinions any favours here, KB. Its blatant gaslighting to cite a YouTube vid showing a couple of thousand protesters milling around and then make out that this is proof of half a million people attending the event. Furthermore, you have also contradicted yourself. You originally said, 

On 07/06/2021 at 23:01, King Billy said:

...There are dozens of independent YouTube bloggers  who covered it but the MSM without exception seemed to miss it. Mmmm. Why?...

When the inconvenient truth was put to you, you churlishly accepted that the MSM did in fact cover the event but you still petulantly qualified the issue with a mealy-mouthed caveat. 

I have no issue with your bonkers opinions which thus far has been nothing more than baseless conjecture but you really have to stop making stuff up as you go along.

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I never thought of that.

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women.

No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark.

Everyone around me is a total stranger.

Everyone avoids me like a cyclone ranger
Everyone.

🎎🀄🏯🗻🗾

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Everyone.

🎎🀄🏯🗻🗾

Idiot.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

'Sgt Kabukiman' was the last 'Troma' film I watched. They certainly went downhill after The Toxic Avenger'.

I reckon Toxie would fit in perfectly on the Corner. I might change my avatar for a while in homage.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Go away Eric, I didn't mean to quote you - love ProfB XXX

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Everyone.

🎎🀄🏯🗻🗾

I like the B side:

Here comes the Judge:

What am I supposed to learn
Sitting here in this electrical storm
With no shoes on
Hey mister, won't you leave me alone
I think I need to use your telephone
Call my lawyer, my liar

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're not doing yourself or your opinions any favours here, KB. Its blatant gaslighting to cite a YouTube vid showing a couple of thousand protesters milling around and then make out that this is proof of half a million people attending the event. Furthermore, you have also contradicted yourself. You originally said, 

When the inconvenient truth was put to you, you churlishly accepted that the MSM did in fact cover the event but you still petulantly qualified the issue with a mealy-mouthed caveat. 

I have no issue with your bonkers opinions which thus far has been nothing more than baseless conjecture but you really have to stop making stuff up as you go along.

Tbf you’re hardly likely to know  what’s really occurring in the outside world, furloughed with the old boy out in the sticks, readingThe Guardian and The Independent in your onesie while eating your kale and mungbean salad, and gazing proudly at the soon to be repossessed company Audi through the kitchen window. 

So perhaps it might be best to leave real life to me. I’ll let you know when it’s scientifically 100% safe to take off your face nappy and come out again. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

YouTube channel...Resistance GB. Titled MSM Exposed lying...... posted today.

No need to thank me.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

YouTube channel...Resistance GB. Titled MSM Exposed lying...... posted today.

No need to thank me.

YouTube... Search for "Hammie Boye"... recommend you don't start with the 10 hour remix.

Thank me later.