CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Text them back and tell them you’re dead. If they carry on harassing you, you’re fucked.

I also find it remarkable there is not any discussion as to why approx 15% of NHS staff are unvaccinated. Who are these workers? Are they non medical...porters, domestics etc.  How many are medical? Are they all working in low risk areas of healthcare settings? Why is this rate not just 1 or 2% of outliers?

Looking at the stats for the age groups that have been offered 2 vaccines, it would appear there is a higher percentage compliance within the public. No stories of countless foolish dead staff who declined the vaccine obviously, because the DOH and the media mafia would be all over it and using it to turn the screw, hard.

As typical throughout this pandemic, no discussion, exploration or debate of issues that are difficult or running counter to the orthodoxy.

• Like 2

_117469007_hcw_vaccines_by_region_5_marc

These figures are for front line roles .. the difference for London is noteworthy. I can see a potential reason for it, possibly higher level of migrant staff and staff turnover. I have seen other articles one in the guardian where questions are being asked .. the issue of staff who have had covid and thuse decided not to be vaccinated has also been mentioned.

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

I also find it remarkable there is not any discussion as to why approx 15% of NHS staff are unvaccinated. Who are these workers? Are they non medical...porters, domestics etc.  How many are medical? Are they all working in low risk areas of healthcare settings? Why is this rate not just 1 or 2% of outliers?

Looking at the stats for the age groups that have been offered 2 vaccines, it would appear there is a higher percentage compliance within the public. No stories of countless foolish dead staff who declined the vaccine obviously, because the DOH and the media mafia would be all over it and using it to turn the screw, hard.

As typical throughout this pandemic, no discussion, exploration or debate of issues that are difficult or running counter to the orthodoxy.

I think that you have said that the disease is only really a problem for a very small number of the population something like less than 1% of the population. You also have a workforce that can weigh up the risks, perhaps the vulnerable have mostly either died or left the job so that you now have a largely immune workforce (many doubtless have covid antibodies anyway. So far as the media is concerned there is not really a story here than they can run with, covid stories are now  big turn-off for most people. TBH 15% seems a rather low figure of unvaccinated staff, were it 30% or more then the media might become interested.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Tbf you’re hardly likely to know  what’s really occurring in the outside world, furloughed with the old boy out in the sticks, readingThe Guardian and The Independent in your onesie while eating your kale and mungbean salad, and gazing proudly at the soon to be repossessed company Audi through the kitchen window. 

So perhaps it might be best to leave real life to me. I’ll let you know when it’s scientifically 100% safe to take off your face nappy and come out again. 

...of course, naturally you're not just another internet ne'er do well who compensates his poor self-esteem issues by parading an amazing insight which nevertheless falls apart at the seams when faced with simple yet salient questioning...:rolleyes:...moving on...

YouTube channel...Resistance GB. Titled MSM Exposed lying...... posted today.

No need to thank me.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

YouTube ...Ross Roams

HUGE CROWDS Out in 🇬🇧

RUPTLY  4 hr live stream. I recommend that so you can’t say it’s 7 thousand on a loop.lol.

Dozens more if you look.

Even you must wonder why all the MSM blatantly misreported ‘hundreds’ of ‘anti vax’ protesters with no aerial footage yet nearly all of the duplicitous vermin masquerading as journalists have posted aerial footage of almost every other ‘leftie’ protest online in the recent past.

Don't bother replying with your usual tinfoil hat nonsense and ‘I’m smarter than you Billy’ crap cos I already know you’re a fucking narcissistic bore and I’ve got better things to listen to.

Well thank you for spending an hour scuttling around the 'net looking for more vids which all show the same thing, namely the same crowd of a few thousand citizens congregating at Parliament Square, then slowly walking up Whitehall then Trafalgar Square though Oxford Street and out through West London to Shepherds Bush. The crowd had petered out to a few hundred when they invaded the Westfield Shopping Centre. I take your point about aerial footage but aerial images of a crowd numbering no more than seven thousand people is hardly an awe-inspiring spectacle by MSM newsroom standards. By the same token one has to wonder why out of an alleged crowd of half a million that not one protester managed to chuck a small hand-sized drone up to record such a momentous event...

Now, perhaps you could finally furnish us with the evidence that the Covid pandemic was manufactured and released by a few mega-rich hi-tech industrialists so that they could rule the world. Alternatively you could sell the story to the James Bond producers.

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now, perhaps you could finally furnish us with the evidence that the Covid pandemic was manufactured and released by a few mega-rich hi-tech industrialists so that they could rule the world. Alternatively you could sell the story to the James Bond producers.

Come on Billy - Let’s have it.

YouTube ...Ross Roams

HUGE CROWDS Out in 🇬🇧

RUPTLY  4 hr live stream. I recommend that so you can’t say it’s 7 thousand on a loop.lol.

Dozens more if you look.

Even you must wonder why all the MSM blatantly misreported ‘hundreds’ of ‘anti vax’ protesters with no aerial footage yet nearly all of the duplicitous vermin masquerading as journalists have posted aerial footage of almost every other ‘leftie’ protest online in the recent past.

Don't bother replying with your usual tinfoil hat nonsense and ‘I’m smarter than you Billy’ crap cos I already know you’re a fucking narcissistic bore and I’ve got better things to listen to.

Thick little twat. 

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What in God's name is wrong with you. Are Ming's family still contesting her will?  Move on, cheer up, and get a job, you sorry tosser.

Have you reviewed the absolute fucking bollocks this slimy old cunt has been shitting out on here recently? He wears buckles on his shoes, for fuck sake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Leave him alone or face the consequences, I've had just about enough of your half-baked, substandard attempts at trolling. 

I can't stand him.. he's so dim. Out of all the cunts past and present, he's got to be, without doubt, the most tedious little prick I've had to suffer on these pages. 

Do your worse. 

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't stand him.. he's so dim. Out of all the cunts past and present, he's got to be, without doubt, the most tedious little prick I've had to suffer on these pages. 

Do your worse. 

Frank this should keep you up a night, for nostalgic purposes I bought a pair of blue kickers, I might even wear them, fuck off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Frank this should keep you up a night, for nostalgia purposes I bough a pair of blue kickers, I might even wear them. 

Ed, I think in light of Frank's shoe scandal and your own disgusting admission, it's only fair that I reveal a footwear based faux pas of my own.

Circa 1997, I was a dirty kneed, tree climbing scamp with all the sartorial nous of the sort of cunt who exclusively buys clothes from Asos. Having worn out my shoes and with another school day looming, my mother gave me a pair of her Kickers to wear, assuring me with confidence that they were unisex.

By first break time, I had been called every gay synonym under the sun, and by the end of the day I'd been queer bashed almost into unconsciouness.

A few hours of dressing like an androgynous faggot 24 years ago was enough for me, you've got to admire Frank's bollocks for persevering with the Brighton alleyway look for the last 50 years.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ed, I think in light of Frank's shoe scandal and your own disgusting admission, it's only fair that I reveal a footwear based faux pas of my own.

Circa 1997, I was a dirty kneed, tree climbing scamp with all the sartorial nous of the sort of cunt who exclusively buys clothes from Asos. Having worn out my shoes and with another school day looming, my mother gave me a pair of her Kickers to wear, assuring me with confidence that they were unisex.

By first break time, I had been called every gay synonym under the sun, and by the end of the day I'd been queer bashed almost into unconsciouness.

A few hours of dressing like an androgynous faggot 24 years ago was enough for me, you've got to admire Frank's bollocks for persevering with the Brighton alleyway look for the last 50 years.

Decs I a not surprised you got a well deserved kicking for your kickers, look at the state of em

https://ibb.co/V3VhMpd

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The Beast said:

Why won’t you take the vaccine?

Pens stat showing lundon types in the NHS not getting jabs is probably due to the high levels of ethnic types working there and the utter fucking bollocks they believe. If we cast our minds back 12 months it was the tar brushed wallahs who were dropping faster than Ethiopians in a famine. It wouldn’t shock me if this BLM bullshit has brain washed them into believing nasty old whitey has something in the vaccine that’ll kill ‘em off

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...of course, naturally you're not just another internet ne'er do well who compensates his poor self-esteem issues by parading an amazing insight which nevertheless falls apart at the seams when faced with simple yet salient questioning...:rolleyes:...moving on...

Well thank you for spending an hour scuttling around the 'net looking for more vids which all show the same thing, namely the same crowd of a few thousand citizens congregating at Parliament Square, then slowly walking up Whitehall then Trafalgar Square though Oxford Street and out through West London to Shepherds Bush. The crowd had petered out to a few hundred when they invaded the Westfield Shopping Centre. I take your point about aerial footage but aerial images of a crowd numbering no more than seven thousand people is hardly an awe-inspiring spectacle by MSM newsroom standards. By the same token one has to wonder why out of an alleged crowd of half a million that not one protester managed to chuck a small hand-sized drone up to record such a momentous event...

Ever crossed your mind that Billy might be tugging your chain, m’aam?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Admire them?  You'd have trouble finding them.  Like searching for two raisins in a hank of wire wool.  The greasy, hairy Bubble.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Frank this should keep you up a night, for nostalgic purposes I bought a pair of blue kickers, I might even wear them, fuck off.

Sorry Ed but you’ve slightly misspelt knickers. I wouldn’t go getting Frank all horned up though. Don’t you think Ming’s suffered enough? And I mean since she croaked it. I was talking to a friend of mine who works at A and E at the Royal London last night and she was telling me about some cunt who fits Franks description to a tee, whose been in twelve times in the last month with frostbite on his tiny little dick. 

The man’s a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Decs I a not surprised you got a well deserved kicking for your kickers, look at the state of em

https://ibb.co/V3VhMpd

Kickers were poofy. Remember the leather tags that cunts used to collect and thread onto the laces.

Monkey Boots for junior school and Doc Martens when you turned 11.