CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

44 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve been working full time, on site, throughout the entire pandemic, supporting both civil and military aviation. Other than selling a few half-dead Xmas trees, what have you been doing?

Exactly what I would have been doing anyway Ape. And the amazing thing is that I’m unvaccinated, still fit and well and all without a mask or the slightest sign of a cough. The only thing under my bed is my missus as I have a thing about pregnant women being too close to me and luckily she understands and doesn’t see it as a deal breaker.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Come on, Billy.. we're mates. I was just chatting with Eric over PM on how well you've done playing devil's advocate for the past 10,383 posts. Who knew! Shhhh.

Dunce. 

10,383 posts and 3,549 likes + 320 odd that Roops stole. I don’t think that’s such a bad ratio. Discuss.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

...And the amazing thing is that I’m unvaccinated, still fit and well and all without a mask or the slightest sign of a cough...

This piece of false logic is rather like the pub bore saying he never been involved in a road accident after thirty years of motoring so why should he wear a seat belt?

Has it ever crossed your immature, selfish little mind that you have avoided covid because the majority of people have done the right thing by following social distancing and masking recommendations together with taking the jab? Your good fortune is due in part, to the actions of others who you facetiously describe as "nappy-wearing sheeple".

Grow up.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't want to be a politician type cunt and answer a question with a question, but why would I?

At this stage, this virus is not of any significant threat to me. If my good health changes, then it may become serious for me.

I also never bother with the flu jabs. I have no problem taking the Hepatitis B booster that I need.

I have had the flu jab twice .. the after effects each time were much worse for me than having the flu. I am fully vaccinated with the AZ jab .. the after effect both time have been unpleasant, especially after the second jab with the bruise just fading three weeks after the second jab along with pain in the elbow of the same arm that I had the jab on and I also have more pain than usual in my knees. Several calls (in line with NHS advice) to my GP have resulted in in me being fobbed off by the GP reception and as to calling 111 several times I have hung up each time after failing to get through after 15 minutes. I am not healthy but unlike most people of my age I do walk at least three miles a day on average, generally things like colds and the flu have little effect on me. In reality we will not know the true picture re Covid19 for several years. One factor not mentioned is that with cafes etc having been closed people might well have been eating more healthy food and that might have improved their overall health and reduced the risk of infection. Regarding "vulnerable" people there is also the issue that the NHS tends to treat all people with "vulnerable" conditions in the same way without actually looking at the patient's lifestyle .. for instance an overweight diabetic might who exercises regularly is likely to be less at risk than an overweight diabetic couch potato. But the GP practice will tend to treat both types of patient in exactly the same way. Has to the extra deaths in care home, in general the people in those homes are on their way out anyway.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have had the flu jab twice .. the after effects each time were much worse for me than having the flu. I am fully vaccinated with the AZ jab .. the after effect both time have been unpleasant, especially after the second jab with the bruise just fading three weeks after the second jab along with pain in the elbow of the same arm that I had the jab on and I also have more pain than usual in my knees. Several calls (in line with NHS advice) to my GP have resulted in in me being fobbed off by the GP reception and as to calling 111 several times I have hung up each time after failing to get through after 15 minutes. I am not healthy but unlike most people of my age I do walk at least three miles a day on average, generally things like colds and the flu have little effect on me. In reality we will not know the true picture re Covid19 for several years. One factor not mentioned is that with cafes etc having been closed people might well have been eating more healthy food and that might have improved their overall health and reduced the risk of infection. Regarding "vulnerable" people there is also the issue that the NHS tends to treat all people with "vulnerable" conditions in the same way without actually looking at the patient's lifestyle .. for instance an overweight diabetic might who exercises regularly is likely to be less at risk than an overweight diabetic couch potato. But the GP practice will tend to treat both types of patient in exactly the same way. Has to the extra deaths in care home, in general the people in those homes are on their way out anyway.

Pen you probably haven’t noticed, but if I knocked out a quick dancing video followed by a couple of Eric Cuntman-style puns, I’ll be topping the leaderboard for the first time in six years! You know I’m not in it for the points, but would you say, hand on heart, that I’m still probably the best on here? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen you probably haven’t noticed, but if I knocked out a quick dancing video followed by a couple of Eric Cuntman-style puns, I’ll be topping the leaderboard for the first time in six years! You know I’m not in it for the points, but would you say, hand on heart, that I’m still probably the best on here? 

Yes you are the best on here but be wary of Ed sneaking up behind you and also watch Billy as he is upping his game.

31 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had my jab. The effect it had on me was that I started singing Peter Tosh songs, smoking ganga, and kissing my teeth. Turned out I'd had the 'Raasta-Zeneca jab. 

Ok, ok I used the joke before. Lol fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Yes you are the best on here but be wary of Ed sneaking up behind you and also watch Billy as he is upping his game.

I’m sorry, pen, I didn’t mean to latch that onto your serious post regarding the vaccine. I’ve had both jabs now and apart from a headache after the first, I was absolutely fine. I fell asleep last night with Proper’s Professor Bhakdi’s video playing in my nut. I forwarded it to my kids this morning who both suggested that I ‘get a life’. I like Proper.. a lot, but the board should remember that not only does he run dummy Forex accounts for pleasure, he also swears by Cryptocurrencies. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m sorry, pen, I didn’t mean to latch that onto your serious post regarding the vaccine. I’ve had both jabs now and apart from a headache after the first, I was absolutely fine. I fell asleep last night with Proper’s Professor Bhakdi’s video playing in my nut. I forwarded it to my kids this morning who both suggested that I ‘get a life’. I like Proper.. a lot, but the board should remember that not only does he run dummy Forex accounts for pleasure, he also swears by Cryptocurrencies. 

Fancy a bit of Dr Mike Yeadon next? 

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had my jab. The effect it had on me was that I started singing Peter Tosh songs, smoking ganga, and kissing my teeth. Turned out I'd had the 'Raasta-Zeneca jab. 

Ok, ok I used the joke before. Lol fuck off. 

Assuming you are on Porto Santo... an island small enough they could carpet it, why would you disclose your location to this bunch of cunts? I don’t like to pry, but are you quite heavily chested? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Fancy a bit of Dr Mike Yeadon next? 

Send it over, Proper. I don’t like the idea of my two being vaccinated. Hopefully someone with their head screwed on will turn up sooner or later and see me right. You still there LCS?

52 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don’t know about that, P. From what I see out there, people are more obese and pissed/drugged than ever. It will take toll on the NHS. Millions of cunts in this country simply refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and constant grazing on shit and plenty of booze is a lifestyle choice of the many. 
Statistics clearly presented the huge growth of edible crap and alcohol, and drop in soap, toothpaste and shampoo.