CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

I am going to do this nom with my Scottish accent, then I will translate. It’s a fake accent as I was born in Norfolk, I am coastal.

If Nicola Sturgeon signs up within the next 24 hours, I hope to receive bonus cunting points.

Here’s my nom.

A' o' mah vaccinations hae worked 100%, & soon or at least by th' end o' th' year ah wull be vaccinated against covid19 - sae that ah kin bide a lang, happy lee. This is guid speirins fur me. Meanwhile anti-vaxxers ur ill speirins, scaring grannies form bein' vaxed.

We hae th' illegal immigrants, th' anti-vaxxers & th' suicidal a' keen tae catch covid19 & manifest mutations. It shuid be illegal nae tae be vaccinated, dealg thaim doon, docs shuid run doon th' wynd & stick a needle in random arses, it doesn’t hae tae be th' arm?

English translation:

All of my vaccinations have worked 100%, & soon or at least by the end of the year I will be vaccinated against covid19 - so that I may live a long, happy life. This is good news for me. MEANWHILE anti-vaxxers are bad news, scaring grannies form being vaxed.

We have the illegal immigrants, the anti-vaxxers & the suicidal all keen to catch covid19 & manifest mutations. It should be illegal not to be vaccinated, pin them down, docs should run down the street & stick a needle in random arses, it doesn’t have to be the arm?

Love ProfB aka Proffers. XXX

You're all the proof that I need to convince me that the MMR vaccine has the potential to cause severe learning difficulties. 

Consider me a newly converted anti-vaxxer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're all the proof that I need to convince me that the MMR vaccine has the potential to cause severe learning difficulties. 

Consider me a newly converted anti-vaxxer.

That wonderful post vax feeling when the autism starts to kick in.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're heading off to join that orange spastic. Idiot.

Do these two intellectual spina bifs live close to each other? Near a leaking chemical plant? There has to be some explanation for the past 2 days of utter shite they’ve been posting on here. Does ProfB live with them?

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do these two intellectual spina bifs live close to each other? Near a leaking chemical plant? There has to be some explanation for the past 2 days of utter shite they’ve been posting on here. Does ProfB live with them?

A house of multiple spackupancy?

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

ProfB is mental in a charming way. The other 2 are just wankpuffins.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ProfB said:

I am going to do this nom with my Scottish accent, then I will translate. It’s a fake accent as I was born in Norfolk, I am coastal.

If Nicola Sturgeon signs up within the next 24 hours, I hope to receive bonus cunting points.

Here’s my nom.

A' o' mah vaccinations hae worked 100%, & soon or at least by th' end o' th' year ah wull be vaccinated against covid19 - sae that ah kin bide a lang, happy lee. This is guid speirins fur me. Meanwhile anti-vaxxers ur ill speirins, scaring grannies form bein' vaxed.

We hae th' illegal immigrants, th' anti-vaxxers & th' suicidal a' keen tae catch covid19 & manifest mutations. It shuid be illegal nae tae be vaccinated, dealg thaim doon, docs shuid run doon th' wynd & stick a needle in random arses, it doesn’t hae tae be th' arm?

English translation:

All of my vaccinations have worked 100%, & soon or at least by the end of the year I will be vaccinated against covid19 - so that I may live a long, happy life. This is good news for me. MEANWHILE anti-vaxxers are bad news, scaring grannies form being vaxed.

We have the illegal immigrants, the anti-vaxxers & the suicidal all keen to catch covid19 & manifest mutations. It should be illegal not to be vaccinated, pin them down, docs should run down the street & stick a needle in random arses, it doesn’t have to be the arm?

As vaccines go, it’s vastly doubtful one will last you a lifetime. It’s not a pneumonia vaccine - where you only take one - courtesy of the NHS (or an additional second one privately- different strains). Good to see your positive attitude towards vaccines.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, ProfB said:

Here’s my nom.

English translation:

We are probably not supposed to ask personal questions, but could you tell us what subject your doctorate was in ?

16 hours ago, ProfB said:

Here’s my nom.

English translation:

We'd all prefer it you self vaccinated- 100ml of drain cleaner syringed directly into your spinal column should do it. Fucking idiot. 

I might be going out on a limb here, but I found the OP quite amusing, although utterly batshit crazy. 

In addition, she/he/it DID cunt anti vaxxers in general, and that is a fair call in my book.

Is this really worse that the shit that @JohnnySaucePants and @ChildeHarold spew out on a constant and pointless basis?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I might be going out on a limb here, but I found the OP quite amusing, although utterly batshit crazy. 

In addition, she/he/it DID cunt anti vaxxers in general, and that is a fair call in my book.

Is this really worse that the shit that @JohnnySaucePants and @ChildeHarold spew out on a constant and pointless basis?

I'll give you that. I don't particularly want to read any of the sheep's shit, but if it was a toss up between the worst of its absolute bilge and the best those other two idiots can produce, I'd pick Prof everytime. 

Although if it PMs me again I'm driving up to Cromer to find it and cave its fucking skull in.