CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

57 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It has suppressed hospital admissions in the cohort of people who are at most risk of presenting with severe symptoms. You can’t say if it prevents death in the fit and well under 60’s because there are so few in this cohort it is impossible to show statistical significance. 

Mrs Beast has had her two vaccines, my 19 year old son will make his own decision and our 4 other children won’t be having it. 

Today, out of the 48 triage assessments I did, 2 people had life threatening presentations that were attributed to the AZ vaccine. This is happening every day. Ask the small hats about children with myocarditis after having the Pfizer, most of which will require heart transplants. 

I've had my jabs and I'm very pleased with my new webbed feet. I don't have to hire flippers on my next dive 

• Like 1

On 10/06/2021 at 22:25, Ape™️ said:

I’ve been working full time, on site, throughout the entire pandemic, supporting both civil and military aviation. 

Far be it from me to knock your dedication and heroism Ape. I salute you. Those propellor tips won’t paint themselves, especially during a pandemic.

STAY ALERT

WEAR A MASK

SAVE LIVES

PROTECT THE NHS

PAINT PROPELLORS

EAT BEANS

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I may be just making this up but the waiting time for a heart transplant on the NHS is currently 2,500 years and expected to increase by Monday.

...which is considerably shorter than the time it'll take for you to come up with the evidence to support your absurd tin-foilery.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Far be it from me to knock your dedication and heroism Ape. I salute you. Those propellor tips won’t paint themselves, especially during a pandemic.

STAY ALERT

WEAR A MASK

SAVE LIVES

PROTECT THE NHS

PAINT PROPELLORS

EAT BEANS

The point of my post was to illustrate that despite what you imply, I’ve been carrying on as normally as I can through the entire pandemic, not cowering in my house under the bed, wearing two nappies. As hilarious as your unoriginal post may be, I’ve still not seen you produce any of the evidence you’ve been asked multiple times to provide, which explains to a dumb propellor-painting cunt like me how the entire pandemic has been engineered by the elite, to allow them to control populations and get richer.

GROW XMAS TREES

• Like 2

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

It has suppressed hospital admissions in the cohort of people who are at most risk of presenting with severe symptoms. You can’t say if it prevents death in the fit and well under 60’s because there are so few in this cohort it is impossible to show statistical significance. 

Mrs Beast has had her two vaccines, my 19 year old son will make his own decision and our 4 other children won’t be having it. 

Today, out of the 48 triage assessments I did, 2 people had life threatening presentations that were attributed to the AZ vaccine. This is happening every day. Ask the small hats about children with myocarditis after having the Pfizer, most of which will require heart transplants. 

I think that’s a sensible approach, B. Myself and Mrs WC had both of the vaccines by AZ, due to our age and my COPD/asthma issues. Young people (and children) should have these given based on their health data and not just to fill the quota. 
My first big case of pneumonia had landed me in hospital when I was twelve and I had two major episodes in adulthood. A weak spot in my overall good health, otherwise.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

...which is considerably shorter than the time it'll take for you to come up with the evidence to support your absurd tin-foilery.

@King Billy, she says tin-foilery, I say tom foolery.  Thomas Skelton, a court jester, spent his days trying to amuse people, and sitting under a tree.  In your case, a Christmas tree perhaps.  Are you related?

Soppy cunt.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
31 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

...how the entire pandemic has been engineered by the elite, to allow them to control populations and get richer.

GROW XMAS TREES

Reading the news regarding Fauci and his emails to the people running the Wuhan lab, rather than being a carefully managed conspiracy, it seems to be more like a string of very questionable decisions (Hey, let's do research on Gain of Function in viruses in a potentially hostile country who could potentially weaponise the result, what could possibly go wrong ?), followed by gross incompetence in the lab, than a panicked and very messy coverup plus a panicked approach to what could have been a leaked bioweapon.

A conspiracy of dunces, a black comedy of errors.  

46 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The point of my post was to illustrate that despite what you imply, I’ve been carrying on as normally as I can through the entire pandemic, not cowering in my house under the bed, wearing two nappies. As hilarious as your unoriginal post may be, I’ve still not seen you produce any of the evidence you’ve been asked multiple times to provide, which explains to a dumb propellor-painting cunt like me how the entire pandemic has been engineered by the elite, to allow them to control populations and get richer.

GROW XMAS TREES

This was the bit in the Yeadon youtube diatribe that really unravelled much of what Yeadon was saying. If the elite were following a depopulution agenda they would logically be trying to eliminate the populations of Africa and of the Muslim countries. This seems to be opposite to what is actually happening in that the "elite" and their followers are tending to have the vaccine. In one part he also seems to contradict himself where he suggest that once you have had the first vaccination you are already protected from the variants after saying that getting the vaccination give you no protection. I suppose the proof of his theory might prove itself in a year or two's time if people who have had the vaccination start dying in large numbers .. of course on the other hand if that happens it might just suggest that those people had an extra year or two of life because they had been vaccinated.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

GROW XMAS TREES

The job’s ‘ramping up,’ like I’ve said before. If you spent less time on here then we wouldn’t be standing around the fucking baggage carousel for half an hour now would we? Get your finger out.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I think that’s a sensible approach, B. Myself and Mrs WC had both of the vaccines by AZ, due to our age and my COPD/asthma issues. Young people (and children) should have these given based on their health data and not just to fill the quota. 
My first big case of pneumonia had landed me in hospital when I was twelve and I had two major episodes in adulthood. A weak spot in my overall good health, otherwise.

Wanna fag?

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

This was the bit in the Yeadon youtube diatribe that really unravelled much of what Yeadon was saying. If the elite were following a depopulution agenda they would logically be trying to eliminate the populations of Africa and of the Muslim countries. This seems to be opposite to what is actually happening in that the "elite" and their followers are tending to have the vaccine. In one part he also seems to contradict himself where he suggest that once you have had the first vaccination you are already protected from the variants after saying that getting the vaccination give you no protection. I suppose the proof of his theory might prove itself in a year or two's time if people who have had the vaccination start dying in large numbers .. of course on the other hand if that happens it might just suggest that those people had an extra year or two of life because they had been vaccinated.

I agree with you when he starts straying into the politics of it, he is out of his depth. He should stick to the science, in which he is adequately versed. Speculating about a purposeful mass cull is entering the Piers Corbyn territory of loonies.  

It's a shame, because much of his scientific opinion and Dr Bhakdi's too, has never been put up to be challenged by the government scientists. Censoring it only creates more questions.

Regarding the medium term effects of these vaccines..... of course elderly people dying can be coincidental. What will be the test is if there is an uptick of people being diagnosed with a range of illnesses. One or two increases in certain diseases can be coincidental.

At the sweat shop, there has been more cases of Guillane Barre syndrome presenting than usual. This is all anecdotal presently. We will have to see how this is reported. Time will tell as this global phase 3 drug trial evolves.

22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I agree with you when he starts straying into the politics of it, he is out of his depth. He should stick to the science, in which he is adequately versed. Speculating about a purposeful mass cull is entering the Piers Corbyn territory of loonies.  

It's a shame, because much of his scientific opinion and Dr Bhakdi's too, has never been put up to be challenged by the government scientists. Censoring it only creates more questions.

Regarding the medium term effects of these vaccines..... of course elderly people dying can be coincidental. What will be the test is if there is an uptick of people being diagnosed with a range of illnesses. One or two increases in certain diseases can be coincidental.

At the sweat shop, there has been more cases of Guillane Barre syndrome presenting than usual. This is all anecdotal presently. We will have to see how this is reported. Time will tell as this global phase 3 drug trial evolves.

Some concerns I have re the second dose is that I have had some symptoms where the advice is to contact your GP or dial 111 .. neither are practical options at the moment. Another issue that I think is misleading is the alleged effectiveness of the first dose. Whilst quoted effectiveness is I think around 60% in the real world that can dramatically reduce both the effects of the disease itself and the level of transmission to a far greater extent than implied .. in fact a 50% decrease in transmission can actually take things to below the tipping point where a infection will cease to happen. I think that I am correct in saying the many vaccines are in theory only around 50% effective in stopping transmission  on an individual level but in the general pollution their overall effect is much higher. Statistics can be a rather blunt and inaccurate tool if everything is not taken into account.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Some concerns I have re the second dose is that I have had some symptoms where the advice is to contact your GP or dial 111 .. neither are practical options at the moment. Another issue that I think is misleading is the alleged effectiveness of the first dose. Whilst quoted effectiveness is I think around 60% in the real world that can dramatically reduce both the effects of the disease itself and the level of transmission to a far greater extent than implied .. in fact a 50% decrease in transmission can actually take things to below the tipping point where a infection will cease to happen. I think that I am correct in saying the many vaccines are in theory only around 50% effective in stopping transmission  on an individual level but in the general pollution their overall effect is much higher. Statistics can be a rather blunt and inaccurate tool if everything is not taken into account.

If one has concerns about their symptoms after having the AZ vaccine, a GP is not really able to do much and 111 is mostly a call handler reading from an algorithm, so their phone lines need severing. A set of bloods need doing, the urea & electrolytes, a CRP, a full blood count and clotting screen including a d-dimer. Other tests such as ECG, Chest x-ray and CT scan of the chest or head if indicated.

The AZ vaccine is something that should never have been given permission for emergency use. The trials were halted due to adverse fevers, then recommenced after the patients were given paracetamol before the vaccine. This went against all set precedents. The current regime dosage was found by mistake and not by design. Also, it is not clear whether the manufacturers had fully ascertained whether the fusogenic spike protein was able to initiate coagulation. thus not being able to account for the potential side effects of this, such as DVT, P.E, small vessel thrombosis. There are injuries happening from this, many to people who had minimal risk of serious disease from SARS-COV-2.

With the current OFCOM reporting restrictions still in place 16 months after they started, what sort of shit show is this? Instead all cunts care about is going on holiday or on the fucking piss. 

Cunts like Hancock and Johnson need their heads kicked in.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

If one has concerns about their symptoms after having the AZ vaccine, a GP is not really able to do much and 111 is mostly a call handler reading from an algorithm, so their phone lines need severing. A set of bloods need doing, the urea & electrolytes, a CRP, a full blood count and clotting screen including a d-dimer. Other tests such as ECG, Chest x-ray and CT scan of the chest or head if indicated.

The AZ vaccine is something that should never have been given permission for emergency use. The trials were halted due to adverse fevers, then recommenced after the patients were given paracetamol before the vaccine. This went against all set precedents. The current regime dosage was found by mistake and not by design. Also, it is not clear whether the manufacturers had fully ascertained whether the fusogenic spike protein was able to initiate coagulation. thus not being able to account for the potential side effects of this, such as DVT, P.E, small vessel thrombosis. There are injuries happening from this, many to people who had minimal risk of serious disease from SARS-COV-2.

With the current OFCOM reporting restrictions still in place 16 months after they started, what sort of shit show is this? Instead all cunts care about is going on holiday or on the fucking piss. 

Cunts like Hancock and Johnson need their heads kicked in.

TL:DR version: "Cunts like Hancock and Johnson need their heads kicked in."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:
19 hours ago, King Billy said:

I may be just making this up but the waiting time for a heart transplant on the NHS is currently 2,500 years and expected to increase by Monday.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

which is considerably shorter than the time it'll take for you to come up with the evidence to support your absurd tin-foilery.

And also considerably shorter than the time it’ll take you to admit that you aren’t that bright, just arrogant and annoying.