CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

And also considerably shorter than the time it’ll take you to admit that you aren’t that bright, just arrogant and annoying.

I have had the jabs billy boy, but after reading what the doc has to say on this it is quite worrying, I will never ever listen to Roops again......

unless she makes me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I have had the jabs billy boy, but after reading what the doc has to say on this it is quite worrying, I will never ever listen to Roops again......

unless she makes me. 

She will Ed. Nothing in this life is more certain than that.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She will Ed. Nothing in this life is more certain than that.

Bill she is hot as hell, if she has the hump she walks around with short skirts and no knickers, I am only a man so if you want my opinion ask Roops for it...

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

unless she makes me. 

I pity you Ed; you’ve got to show her the hairy side of your hand once in a while. Her minge must be like a Venus flytrap for that cock of yours. Let it go man 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill she is hot as hell, if she has the hump she walks around with short skirts and no knickers, I am only a man so if you want my opinion ask Roops for it...

Jesus fucking Christ; short skirt and no knickers in this heat. Must be like two ginger squirrels wrestling in clam chowder 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Must be like two ginger squirrels wrestling in clam chowder 

That's worth more "likes" than just the one I'm allowed to give it. Wolfie will be happy that even I can't find a gif for it.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm soory 

Eric hand on heart, I ain’t watching any of the football, couldn’t give a monkeys toss if England win loose or draw. All the time these millionaire monkeys are taking the knee and push the anti white agenda, they can fuck off. Off to Eastbourne with Roops on the Harley tomorrow, a day in the beach then a late lunch at Eastbourne marina, perfect 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eric hand on heart, I ain’t watching any of the football, couldn’t give a monkeys toss if England win loose or draw. All the time these millionaire monkeys are taking the knee and push the anti white agenda, they can fuck off. Off to Eastbourne with Roops on the Harley tomorrow, a day in the beach then a late lunch at Eastbourne marina, perfect 

What part of Belfast are you from Ed? Maybe we went to the same school. There’s no way you could have posted this without being closely related to me. 

Gareth Southgate is a top shelf cunt.

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eastbournes a shithole, Eddie. If you look down the coast at out of the way places you can find a few hidden gems, away from the south london pikey cunts and cadaver cunts in deckchairs. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eastbournes a shithole, Eddie. If you look down the coast at out of the way places you can find a few hidden gems, away from the south london pikey cunts and cadaver cunts in deckchairs. 

Do you mean the Isle of Sheppey?

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What part of Belfast are you from Ed? Maybe we went to the same school. There’s no way you could have posted this without being closely related to me. 

Gareth Southgate is a top shelf cunt.

Bill I grew up inn Petts wood, son of a Fleet Street printer earning more money than he deserved. Went to coopers school In chislehurst, never been to northern island even once, why would I?  

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My uncle lives in the flats overlooking the harbour, it’s a beautiful place, no foreigners, nig nogs or trouble, the restaurants are acceptable, what not to like? 

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill I grew up inn Petts wood, son of a Fleet Street printer earning more money than he deserved. Went to coopers school In chislehurst, never been to northern island even once, why would I?  

My uncle was a printer at fleet street. He was the only cunt in  his street who had a car. 

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Rioting, shootings and general lawlessness?

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Remember the booze scandal at Chiselhurst & Sidcup Grammar school?

It's still known as 'Sozzlehurst & Hiccup.

31 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not wanting to speculate, but........

thumbnail_file.jpg

As far as I’m concerned, it’s definitely that fucking jab that did it for him. 110%. Why on earth didn’t you warn us earlier? What’s going on in your tiny mind, Proper? 

• Like 1