CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry but your wrong. According to the ONS more people died ‘from or with Covid 19’ in one day in January than the total deaths registered similarly from 1st April until now. This shit is over and the cunts who’ve overseen the carnage and destruction of the country are spinning around trying to work out an exit plan and who can be thrown under the bus as a sacrifice. Hancock found himself at the head of the queue and lots more will follow to make sure Bojo emerges relatively in the clear.

I think you might be missing my point re the sort of people getting unwell, and why............. antibody dependent enhancement.

Just because some corrupt political cunt tells you it is OK to take your mask off, it doesn't mean this thing is over, we are barely at the mid stage. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those pictures of an Italian ICU which were actually old photos of a ward in an American hospital that had been photoshopped to change the signs.

That was when it became obvious that something sinister was afoot.

It amused me when they started going on about "proning" patients as if it was a new medical revelation. I remember proning patients twenty odd years ago. You don't have to be a Dr to work out why proning works. 

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

For sure, obesity is probably the most significant single risk factor.

STAY ALERT

WASH YOUR HANDS

WEAR 4 MASKS

SAVE LIVES

PROTECT THE NHS

DON’T CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE

and most importantly

TRY EATING A BIT LESS YOU FAT GREEDY CUNTS

FUCK OFF.

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looking at those early photos of patients in ICUs in Italy, the vast majority of them were real chubsters. 

If it’s a way to kill off the fattys then bring it on. As I’m sure proper will confirm the obesity crisis is going to make COVID, cancers and bad AIDS look like tennis elbow in a generations time. Maybe the Illuminati have decided to cull the weak lard arsed cunts now before every country has to spend half their GDP looking after these walrus sized fuckers

17 minutes ago, The Beast said:

For sure, obesity is probably the most significant single risk factor.

If your torso is incased in several inches to wobbly blubber surely breathing is going to be a bit more difficult than those who smash out a couple of 10 k runs a week? 

God bless KFC, McDonald’s and puka pies

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If your torso is incased in several inches to wobbly blubber surely breathing is going to be a bit more difficult than those who smash out a couple of 10 k runs a week? 

Same as usual tomorrow morning, Stubbs? I’m mobile ‘til midday. The McFlurry machine’s fucked though.👍

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I prefer 'Peter's pies'. Do chippies still sell them? Mince beef and onion pie. 

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I do like a good burger, hence I never eat at Maccas. Fish and chips wins out every time

fuck off

Do you want me to post the pictures of you at our Xmas-do for our best customers? It’s on the staff room wall. Be careful how you answer…your time could be limited on here otherwise.

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If it’s a way to kill off the fattys then bring it on. As I’m sure proper will confirm the obesity crisis is going to make COVID, cancers and bad AIDS look like tennis elbow in a generations time. Maybe the Illuminati have decided to cull the weak lard arsed cunts now before every country has to spend half their GDP looking after these walrus sized fuckers

I took my grandsons to Chessington world of adventures on Saturday (back in time for the rugby) and the amount of obese parents who had overweight kids in tow was unbelievable.  Those poor kids will have a fuck load of health problems when they get older. And I don't mean in their 40s or 50s.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do you want me to post the pictures of you at our Xmas-do for our best customers? It’s on the staff room wall. Be careful how you answer…your time could be limited on here otherwise.

Let me know which branch of the Golden Arches you work at; I fancy doing a Rorschach when you get close to the fryer

@Cuntybawsplease oblige 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I prefer 'Peter's pies'. 

In my formative drinking years I frequented an Aussie club in London. They had an extended licence because they served hot food. That "food" consisted solely of microwaved Four'n Twenty pies, which became strangely addictive after a dozen or so pints of XXXX. As the barman used to say, "Top tucker, mate!"

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Those poor kids will have a fuck load of health problems when they get older. And I don't mean in their 40s or 50s.

Not when they get older, IF they get older. Fat fucking vermin.

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I took my grandsons to Chessington world of adventures on Saturday

That 65” smart TV I bought from you outside in the car park appears to have been wrongly packed at the Bang and Olufsen factory Gypps. The stupid cunts have only gone and put two pieces of plasterboard in the box instead of the tele. Lovely box though. I’ll meet you back there next Saturday to sort it out. Oh and could you bring a couple more with you. Cash of course.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That 65” smart TV I bought from you outside in the car park appears to have been wrongly packed at the Bang and Olufsen factory Gypps. The stupid cunts have only gone and put two pieces of plasterboard in the box instead of the tele. Lovely box though. I’ll meet you back there next Saturday to sort it out. Oh and could you bring a couple more with you. Cash of course.

Silly sod. It's the new 'wafer thin' TV. It's so thin, it's almost invisible. 

I said "wafer thin' in a French accent when I typed it. 

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like a Facebook urban myth.

So the Indian Bar Association serving a legal notice on the WHO’s Chief Scientist Soumya Sominathan last month requiring the WHO to provide a documented explanation for their worldwide recommendation not to use Ivermectin for Covid 19 except within clinical trials, quoting safety concerns. And then Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine suddenly got removed from the Indian governments official recommended list of Covid prophylactics and treatments, of which they had been at the top for many months, just at the same time as the government was in negotiations with big pharma to buy billions of vaccinations, and as soon as they rolled over and said sorry the vaccine contracts appeared as if from nowhere.

Has there ever been any similar example in history of a disease which the powers that be and the all powerful media have censored and shut down any discussion or debate around any possible treatments or cure, pushing one, the jib jab as the only solution? 

Science especially medicine has always been about trial and error. Not any more it seems.

Bill Gates is a cunt.

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What the fuck was last night all about with Ole Cocky, M’aam? He was very active on here considering you killed him the evening before. Don’t tell me you’ve fallen for his silver-tongued, romantic charms and given him special privileges whilst incarcerated in your boudoir…again?

No great mystery, his account was suspended pending deletion which prevented him uploaded content but still able to award likes.